Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

NJ, DE, PA + beyond (856) 462-9684

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Bryan R

I would tell customers to hands down pick this couple to do your wedding! They are the friendliest, understanding and most capable photographers ever. The style of images, the amount you get for their services, and the professionalism they exhibit is literally the best. You're... Read More doing you and your husband a disservice if you don't pick them to capture your wedding day.

Above and beyond the call of duty!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Kristin E

From our very first meeting at Starbucks till the ninth (or tenth) hour of our wedding, Demi-Brooke and Stephen went above and beyond in every way. They made us feel as comfortable as two camera shy people can be! Demi-Brooke and Stephen were very patient with every burden... Read More possible from our dogs involvement in pictures to our adorable but very active flower girl, and even our amateur photographer guests interrupting their shots. I cannot thank them enough for the amazing job they did and to top it all off, I get to view all of my photographs forever on these keepsake wooden disk drives! I recommend them to all brides and grooms, and especially those who are on a budget!

A Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Summer J

I am so impressed with db photography, and the amazing pictures we got from them. Demi and Steve were such a delight, and created a relaxed and natural atmosphere for our photographs. Me and my fiancé talked with db photo about the vintage theme we wanted for our photographs,... Read More and they created an amazing and natural setting for what we wanted. The photographs turned out great, and we got SO many compliments on our photographs from everyone we know, saying the photos looked so natural and sweet. They did an amazing job at capturing our love. I'm so excited to have db photography capture my wedding like they captured me and my fiancé's tender moments!

Disappointed, Honest Review

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Jenna M

I am extremely disappointed and heart-broken to have to write this review, as Stephen and Demi are a nice couple who I had high expectations for shooting our wedding day. I normally would not write a negative review, but out of concern for future prospective clients, I felt I... Read More should be honest so they do not have to go through the same experience as we have. I was surprised on the day of our wedding that I had to keep asking Demi and Stephen to take photos and when asked for suggestions and help with setting up pictures, they apathetically said “Whatever you want to do” and did not offer any assistance. We were very nice to them, but it was frustrating to have to repeatedly ask for their help and not receive any guidance. We hired them as professional photographers who we assumed would be responsible for coordinating pictures, accommodating us as the couple on our very important, and not the other way around. Also, on our wedding day, they told us they shot over 1500 photos and that we would be able to peruse through them all in a few weeks when they had a chance to go through them. When two months had passed without hearing from Demi or Stephen, and nearing the Christmas season, I reached out to ask if everything was okay. When we finally heard from Demi, it was that she was having issues with her pregnancy and would send them to us by the weekend. We went out of our way to offer our support and concern. She wrote back and apologized that they would not be able to send us our photos anytime soon. Though we were very disappointed, we understood and were very kind to them. We wished Demi and Stephen well. We did not hear from them again until mid-January, when we received a USB of approximately 250 photos. Sadly, the photos were not professional, they were low quality, off-center, poor lighting, strangely edited - and missing most of the photos they took on our wedding day. My family and I were quite upset, but I assumed it was a misunderstanding and emailed DB to request they send the rest of our pictures, unedited so we could start the process of going through them and trying to edit them ourselves. After a week of non-response, I emailed DB again requesting the photos - again, no response. (I did notice on Social Media that DB was busy recruiting new clients, but in my opinion, you should not ignore clients you currently have...Also, I saw a few other complaints of clients who had not received their photos.) A week later, I heard from Demi asking how many photos were on the USB. I responded immediately and asked her to please send the photos and how very important it was to us. No response. I called DB to give one last attempt, but no answer. Both of our families are extremely upset and I feel awful that I do not have our wedding photos to enjoy and share. Out of options, I write this review in hopes it helps the next couple. I truly hope Demi and Stephen learn from this on being more professional in dealing with future clients.

2014-02-05T00:14:41 Response from the vendor

hi Jenna, I will copy and paste the response that i left to this same review on our Facebook page: "we appreciate your review, and i'm so sorry that you feel that way about your experience. Our lateness in getting you (and others) their pictures... Read Less Read More

picture perfect

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Diana s

Demi-Brooke and Steven did a wonderful job with our wedding pictures. each picture captured all the love and excitement we were feeling. the pictures are so unique and timeless they really understood what we were looking for. we had fun taking the pictures, they were natural... Read More and not posed and we didn't spend all of our time taking pictures. she was so inconspicuous that they only thing we had to do was be our selves and have fun. I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

So Sweet

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Em M

Demi has a great eye for capturing cute little moments. Our wedding was at Smithville Inn and the grounds around it are kind of overwhelming with so many great places to take photos, she helped us get in great photos quickly and with little effort from us. She also does a... Read More great job reading body language and some non verbal communication. We had some family members following us and hanging around while my husband and I were trying to take the photos of just us and she picked up on my issues with it and politely got them out of the picture. She was very calming and helpful and I know she got some great shots of the day and night, I can't wait to see the final images!

Very talented

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Danielle L

My photographer was one thing I didn't need to worry about that day. Demi and her husband were professional, succinct and fun to be around. They blended in very well and she was able to take the kind of photos I had asked for - fun and quick - even while she was 4 months... Read More pregnant! I haven't gotten the proofs back yet, but seeing the photos throughout the day was a great teaser and have me the confidence to write this review!

Our love story captured!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Kristin A

My husband and I have had our engagement pictures and wedding pictures by db photography and are so happy with our photographs! Demi is very talented and has an artful eye that captures everything from the emotional and downright sweet moments, to the little details you've put... Read More into your unique wedding! She pays so much attention to your personalities so you have shots that feel more natural than posed. Her photographs tell stories, which is what I love about her work! All for a very reasonable price! Definitely recommend!

Great price great photos

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Rachel B

Breathtaking photos

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Leslie C

Demi-Brooke and Steven are an amazing artistic photographic team. We can't tell you enough how much we loved working with them and how beautiful our wedding and engagement photos came out. Every photo captured the moment and the feeling of the day. Perfection, I think is the... Read More best word I can use!

2013-01-08T22:52:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! You two were positively wonderful to work with, and so easy to photograph. it was dreamy on our end too ;) Thank you again!

Beautiful people making beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Jen C

Demi-Brooke and Steve were very professional and friendly. I felt very comfortable with them and did not even notice them half the time at the wedding. I got a ton of images and every single one is beautiful. The hardest part will be deciding which to leave out of my wedding... Read More book! I am so happy that I chose them instead of going with some big name company or another small business for twice the price.

2013-01-08T22:51:10 Response from the vendor

Jen, it was such a pleasure working with you as well! Thank you so much for your kind review. It was so great getting to know you and all of your family. :)