It's your wedding day!! Let's personalize it!!

With DC SOUND DJ, you can completely personalize your wedding reception from the Grand Entrance to the Grand Exit. Our unmatched level of service and unique planning process make it easy and stress free! Why settle for a cookie cutter DJ and reception? Offering personalized touches that you just won't find with other DJ services, DC SOUND DJ can help you create a wedding reception that family and friends will rave about and remember forever. It's your day, let's personalize it! Visit us at www.dcsounddj.com, call (412) 400-0814, or email [email protected] to get started.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

Greater Pittsburgh (412) 400-0814

Music & Fairytales

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Jessica S

If you want to have a mediocre wedding reception, don't hire DC Sound. If you don't care whether your guests enjoy the music or dance, don't hire DC Sound. However, if you want to set the bar for wedding receptions, then your choice is easy... HIRE DC Sound before your date is... Read More booked. Vince and Dave from DC Sound were two of the most reliable vendors involved in the planning and celebration of our wedding. They truly provide a personalized touch for your special day. If you can dream it, they will make that dream come true. From personalized introductions of the entire bridal party to ensuring that the celebration stays on schedule, they go above and beyond. They kept the dance floor full and energized the entire reception. A month after our wedding we are still receiving compliments regarding the outstanding work of DC Sound. If you are planning an ordinary, dull, mundane wedding then DC Sound is not the DJ for you. But if you want to set the bar, bring the house down and experience a fairytale of your own, HIRE DC Sound! Brandon & Jessica Smith

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kyle G

My wife and I were totally satisfied and impressed by DC Sound DJ! Vince and David did a great job and were one of the main reasons why our wedding day was so perfect. Its important to have an awesome DJ for any wedding. The DJ is the life of the party and these guys didn't... Read More disappoint. Vince was great from the beginning of the process, he spent over an hour on the phone with us 6 months in advance discussing their services. He offered personalized introductions for the wedding party and personalized love story for the bride and groom. We felt this was a great touch although in the end decided to keep things more traditional. Vince understood and was very accommodating. Vince met us a month in advance to discuss the intricacies of our day, this was very helpful and reassuring. Overall I felt planning was hassle free with Vince. The day of our wedding went great they handled the sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We met David the designated MC the afternoon of our wedding. He immediately had us laughing and was joking around with myself and groomsmen. I honestly got the feeling that David was a buddy of mine that I knew for years. You could tell he had a knack for reading people and making people laugh. I felt comfortable with him right away and he didn't let us down. The day went perfect Vince played music that kept people on the dance floor and having a great time. David kept the party organized and flowing. One thing we really appreciated was Davids willingness to address any issues that my wife and i had through the night. He told us before the reception that if we had any problems or needs to address it with him and he would take care of it. We had a buffet dinner and wanted to be served at our table by the event staff. We spoke to David and it was handled. He even helped decorate the unity candle table that had to be set up inside due to windy conditions outside. ( Our ceremony was outside on top of a mountain). It was those things that really made us happy and helped us enjoy the day with little stress. David also had an uncanny ability to play off the crowd. He poked fun at certain guests that he sensed had a good sense of humor. This kept everyone engaged and laughing through out the night. Vince played the music we wanted and even adapted to my request of shortening the long mother son dance song which my mother requested. The duo was very flexible and professional. My wife and I were very pleased with the job they did on our wedding day. I have no reservation in recommending DC Sound DJ for a wedding or event.

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Tracey H

I have been to so many wedding receptions where the DJ ruined my whole experience because the music wasn't good or they said obnoxious things, etc. I put a lot of research into DJs and had heard about personalized introductions for the grand entrance and loved the idea... Read More immediately, but a lot of vendors were too expensive. When we came across DC Sound DJ, we thought this could be our chance. Our initial phone call was great, Vince was very personable from the beginning. We were given a username and password to their website where we could go on and fill out info for the reception such as songs for various parts of the night and do not play lists, etc. We had a meeting about 6 weeks out to go over what we had submitted and to put the reception timeline together. We had a couple complications along the way with our venue dinner time and a groomsmen dropping out, but Vince was super understanding and worked with us perfectly! We met his brother David at the reception when he got us set up for the entrance and he was so funny and personable that it was like we were friends and he was a regular guest. The introductions were hilarious and caught our wedding party off guard which was exactly what we wanted. Our love story intro was funny to hear back, but a nice touch for people that might not have known our story. The rest of the night was perfect! David helped us coordinate when to start dancing and when to do the bouquet toss and garter toss. He made the reception flow so smoothly! My father had passed away a year and a half prior and when it was time for me to dance with my dads friend, I was having a hard time keeping it together without bawling. David was there to keep me calm and told me we could skip it if it was too much. I managed to pull myself together and had a beautiful dance. David said a lot of heartfelt things that made everyone cry which made it perfect! He said such funny things during the bouquet toss and garter toss that I can't wait to get my videography back from my photographer to watch it again. Vince and David really made our reception perfect and it was even better than we had wanted it to be. They were excellent and I would book them again in a heartbeat!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Jordan S

Vince and David did a great job! They kept the reception moving and everyone on the dance floor. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Angela Z

Vince and Dave are a pleasure to work with! From start to finish they were wonderful! They did my sister's wedding last year, and my wedding last month. Both times we had so many family members and friends compliment Dave as the MC. He is outgoing and energetic. What also makes... Read More these guys so unique, is the Love Story and bridal party bios they do. Book these guys ASAP!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Jessica S

DJ Sound was the best choice for our wedding! Vince was able to read the crowd and always made sure the best music for our guests was playing. David was incredible as an MC. Not only did he really hype people up, but he helped us with other aspects of our wedding to take the... Read More stress off of us (communicating with other vendors, looking for certain people in the crowd, etc.). They were also very thorough before the wedding to make sure every detail was planned out. I would recommend them over and over again, they are the best!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Allyson V

DC SOUND DJ and their crew was fantastic on the night of our wedding. They kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. Their bridal party biographies were AMAZING and our love story was perfectly shared with all of our wedding guests! We were an interesting group, and... Read More kept them on their toes! They rolled right along with us, and kept the night going smoothly without a single hold up! :) Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Stephanie S

DC SOUND DJ was a large part of why my wedding reception was so much fun! The music was perfect all night long - the dancing kicked off with a song that packed the dance floor, and it remained as such all night. So many people have told me how wonderful the DJs were, how great... Read More the love stories were, how personable Dave and Vince are, and more. Throughout the whole process, it was evident that they really care about your wedding being a wonderful and problem-free time, and they are dedicated to that mission. I'd recommend DC SOUND DJ with absolutely no reservations and with excitement and encouragement!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Natalie R

DC Sound DJ were absolutely amazing. Our wedding was so much fun and they were a big part of it. Vince and Dave were so easy to work with and so accommodating. They kept the day on schedule and kept everyone out on the dance floor. They went above and beyond and really helped... Read More make our day even more special. They're both amazing at what they do. I can't say enough about them! Thank you Vince and Dave!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Thank you so much to Vince and Dave for an unforgettable day!! I highly recommend DC Sound DJ!! They exceeded our expectations and our guests had nothing but spectacular things to say about them. The organization, energy, and commitment to help us make our wedding day... Read More unforgettable was truly appreciated. We were very pleased with the online planning tool, personalized entrances, and suggestions they gave to us. We can't thank you both enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Katie R

Vince was professional and accommodating. David was outgoing and charming. The song selection kept our guests engaged and kept the dance floor packed for a three hour block! Book with confidence!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jen E

I don't usually write reviews, but this review is definitely worth writing! Vince and Dave DeMarco were the best decision we made about our wedding! Not only were they extremely professional, but they made the entire night from making sure things ran smoothly to setting the... Read More tone for a blast of a night. We got so many compliments from our guests about how fun they were. Guests who haven't even started planning events wanted their names to ensure that they got these DJs if an event ever came up. They go the extra mile to make sure your day is special. You absolutely half to pick these DJs! Even days after the wedding, people are still bringing the DJs up. They were one of the most memorable parts of our night and the best decision we made!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

Vince was very professional and reliable. Played a good variety of music and had a lot of people up on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Ashley B

I cannot say enough good things about DC Sound DJ. Vince and Dave were helpful from the very beginning in explaining options and recommendations on how to make our reception flow as best as possible - and it worked! Our guests continued to tell us how amazing (and hilarious)... Read More our personalized introductions were and how it was nice to hear our 'love story'. My dad and I had a special dance with mixed music and when I sent it to Vince the week before the wedding he noted that the sound quality was poor - with all the other items going on I was just going to let it go and not worry about the quality, but Vince took it upon himself to remix our music with much better sound quality -- it was beyond appreciated and exactly what we had hoped for!! We also have been told by multiple guests/other vendors that our wedding was the first were the dance floor was ALWAYS full and Vince/Dave made that possible! Not only was Vince keeping everyone happy with the music but Dave continued to make guests laugh and keep them grooving all night! The only problem I had was that the evening went too quickly!! I would highly recommend DC Sound DJ to everyone. Not only are they unique with the introductions/love story, but go above and beyond to make your wedding reception the best possible. Thanks so much again!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Emily J

Dave and Vince are fabulous! They were professional, personable, and open-minded when we met with them to discuss what we wanted for our wedding entertainment. It is obvious that they work well together and are very knowledgeable in music and wedding entertainment. The... Read More personalized introductions for our bridal party were a hit! We are still getting compliments. The music choices and group dances were a blast! They brought some fun lights for the dance floor that made it a party atmosphere - exactly what we wanted! Dave and Vince made our wedding the PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Ashley M

DC Sound DJ provided us with an unforgettable DJ experience. They went beyond what we expected by communicating with us throughout the planning process, communicating with the venue, and meeting with us when we arrived at the reception to put our minds at ease. They were very... Read More accommodating to our requests and were extremely flexible. We loved how they personalized everything was and continue to get compliments back from our guests.

Best DJs in Pittsburgh!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Nicci B

This team of DJs goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding goes exactly how you envision it. We met with Vince twice to talk about the flow of the wedding and the music we would like to be played. He is extremely thorough, organized and easy to work with! Vince was also... Read More very responsive if I ever emailed or texted him with a question. On our wedding day, these guys didn't disappoint. We did the personalized intro's for our bridal party along with the love story. It was a huge hit! The music was also great! Our dance floor was completely packed with tons of our guests throughout the entire night. It was better than we could have ever imagined. Vince and David are so amazing at their job. We felt very comfortable that they had the entire reception handled which let us relax and have a ton of fun! We are so happy we chose DC Sound as our DJ for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Sidney G

Vince and David are excellent! They had everyone dancing they whole night! Fantastic personalities and song selection. I highly suggest booking them for any party event, especially for weddings! Thank you David and Vince for making adding more fun memories to my wedding. You... Read More deserve to be know as "The best of Weddings"! Sidney Gingrich(Now Kernick)

Kaitlin G

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kaitlin G

Vince and Dave provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and they were amazing to work with. During the planning process they not only listened to our music preferences, but they also provided invaluable advice on the wedding timeline when we asked. Not... Read More only did they play awesome music that kept guests on the dance floor, they also kept the wedding on schedule. (At one point Dave even asked our venue to speed up the dinner service because it was taking way too long and getting us behind schedule). If you want a stress-free, fun wedding, I would highly recommend DC SOUND DJ.

Great

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Alex D

Vince and David are great at what they do and very easy to deal with. They are very professional and will build the night around you. From day one they were very easy to deal with and will meet with you as many times as possible to create the environment you want on your wedding... Read More night. You and your guests will be entertained by this duo all night.

Fantastic Team

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Christine S

Vince & David DeMarco make a wonderful team together. Vince worked with our requests but we ultimately let him do what he does best- feel the mood and the crowd and he delivered. He even did an *Nsync mash-up for me! Loved it! David is just such a lively and fun person. He... Read More interacts with the guests as much as possible and made sure that myself and my husband were having fun the entire night. I had zero worries about the night with them controlling the timeline, setting the pace and keeping the fun going. They did not disappoint at all. I highly, highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

The DJ made the bride cry!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 annette a

My daughter hired this DJ for her recent wedding! After meeting with him on several occasions, she was confident he would do a great job! She was very specific about her music selection! She had created a playlist of a variety of songs she wanted during cocktail hour and the... Read More reception. She had burned the playlist on cds for her guests. Not only did he not play the songs! He was confronted by the bride, groom, and finally myself mother of the bride. He preceded to argue with me why he was not playing what she wanted. After I reminded him who was paying for his service he played a few. He seemed more concerned about keeping the dance floor full at the brides expense! I think he was more concerned about booking his next event than pleasing the bride! When her guests play her cd, they are going to wonder where were these. Songs?! My daughter never shed a tear over the wedding planning until the dj let her down! You don't always get what you pay for!! Mother of the bride

2015-04-28T15:16:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. I always appreciate client feedback, be it positive or negative, and I'd like to respond as noted below. Regarding the playlist, prior to the big day I made a point in specifically asking what the expectations were for the dance... Read Less Read More

Nailed It!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Allie

I am extremely pleased with the entertainment provided by the guys at DC Sound DJ! They provided both a DJ and MC, and between the two did an exceptional job of getting our guests involved in the party and keeping them entertained. The music selection was awesome and they did a... Read More great job of accommodating any special requests (from my guests and also from me during the planning process). They also incorporated humorous little "bios" for each member of the wedding party as they were introduced into the reception. The bios turned out better than I could have imagined! As we waited outside the ballroom, the "Oh NO" look on each of their faces as they realized what was going on was absolutely priceless!! Something else that was very important to me throughout the planning process was good communication from my vendors and Vince did a great job of staying in touch and answering any questions that I had in a thorough and prompt manner!

Awesome, fun DJ's

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Jamie K

We used DC Sound DJ for our wedding and were absolutely satisfied! They did an awesome job and were so much fun!! They also interacted with the guests and everyone loved them! I highly recommend using them for your wedding or big event! :)

TIME OF MY LIFE!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Amy A

Amazing team! Vince and Dave were fabulous. EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night! I received so many compliments from my guests saying it was the most fun and entertaining wedding they have ever been to and that the DJ and MC were great! Everything was perfect!

Vince DeMarco

Aside from the music and technical aspect, Vince’s job is to guide and direct you through the planning process. He will be your point of contact from your initial inquiry up through the day of your wedding celebration. Vince has been a wedding DJ for more than 14 years and has a professional background in Project Management and Engineering.