$$$$ – Expensive

Country, Folk, Pop, Rock, World Music

Live Music, MC Services, Music

5296 Trafalgar Road N, Erin, ON 1(866) 710-7658

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Jessica S

DCF music is what made our wedding so perfect and memorable. We hired them as a band and a dj and got a great mixture of all kinds of music. They went above and beyond what we expected. Our friends and family still talk about how great the band and DJ were. David and crew were... Read More all extremely professional and gave us literally everything we asked for and more. We have recommended them to our friends for any future weddings. They are so passionate about what they do you won't be disappointed if you choose DCF for your wedding entertainment! Thanks again guys!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Stephanie B

We had DCF at our wedding for the Ceremony and Cocktail Music. David was outstanding. His music choice was perfect, he kept our guests engaged and entertained without being out of place to the event and the venue. He Even had instruments for our "little" guests to play along... Read More with him. It's been three years and we are STILL getting compliments on how fantastic David was.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Rebekah W

We absolutely loved having DCF perform at our wedding reception. It was such a fun night and the dance floor was full the whole night. They gave great suggestions about how to set up the room and how big of a dance floor to rent. They are so fun and engaging with the crowd, yet... Read More still very professional. I had so many friends and family members telling me how much fun they had. I would highly recommend DCF to play at your wedding!

2018-01-12T15:10:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this kind review! We are glad the suggestions helped as well! All the best in your married life together!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Shayla L

Can't imagine our day without them. Dcf wedding music was amazing from start to finish!

2018-01-10T19:16:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the kind review! It was an honor to perform for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Kristen B

We hired DCF Wedding Music for our entertainment needs this past spring and it was the best decision we made regarding our wedding! Professional, reliable, friendly, the list goes on. We heard for weeks from our guests about much they enjoyed & how awesome the band was. It was a... Read More serious party! For my husband and I, it was great to have an organized individual oversee the traditional wedding things (garter toss, first dance, cutting of the cake, etc) that we wanted included but would have forgotten about with the excitement of the day. Everything they promised and more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

2018-01-12T15:11:35 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad we could be a part of the day, we were honoured to help! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review! All the best in your married life together!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Laura K

DCF Wedding Music was the perfect touch to our perfect day. They were great at keeping our dace floor bumping all night long. My favorite part was when David covered 'Man I feel Like a Woman' when we all demanded some Shania Twain!

2018-01-12T15:12:09 Response from the vendor

LOL, "Man I feel like a woman" was my favourite part too! Your guests were fun, thank you so much for having us at your wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jena D

Full dance floor all night, great music selection, awesome stress-free planning. We have recommended DCF Wedding to any one willing to listen. We received tons of compliments from our guests and other wedding vendors. Thanks again David!

2018-01-12T15:12:22 Response from the vendor

You Rock! Thanks for the amazing review ;)

Reviewed on 1/04/2017

David and Karrie were a major hit and highlight at our wedding this summer. David had suggested we rent a dance floor for our garden wedding, and although I didn't think we needed it, it was packed all night!! From our 2 year old niece to our 97 year old grandmother, they had... Read More everyone up dancing! Their comprehensive questionnaire pre event really makes the stress of the day go away. They even brought extra tambourines for us to use and be interactive! Our neighbours told us the music was excellent and they had all sat outside in their own backyards listening until the end of the party.... no complaints of noise or style of music!! This is a great choice to make an impact on your special occasion. Well worth the money!

2018-01-12T15:13:14 Response from the vendor

Hey Guys, your backyard wedding was epic, loved the food trucks and your guests were so fun! Thanks for having us!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Dayna C

David and karrie made our wedding day even better then i could have ever imagined! From day one they were so much help. They went over and beyond my expectations by assiting me with every detail of the wedding. They made me think about things i didint even know i needed to think... Read More about and really made the day come together so perfect. On top of all of that they are both so talented! All my guests loved the live band we were very impressed. Thank you so much David and karrie we appreciate all you did for us! We highly recommend DCF!

2018-01-12T15:14:13 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write this incredibly kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you leading up to the wedding and being a part of the celebration! Thanks for hiring us! xoxo, David and Karrie

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

We first saw David at a local wine bar. The music he played and the way he interacted with the crowed was absolutely incredible. We approached him with our idea of playing at our secret wedding. Everyone was surprised and the live music added the extra special touch. We would... Read More definitely recommend David, he played a wide variety of music for our guests. Thanks for making our night so special.

2018-01-10T19:18:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks Corey! I enjoyed rocking your "surprise" wedding!

Loved working withard David

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Finding a band was difficult for us because we were new to the area and didn't know many people. When I discovered David's Website I knew right away that he understood and "got me". I scheduled a consultation with David and he took us through the entire day and went over... Read More every detail so that we got a clear idea of what we really wanted (and didn't want) for our special day. I appreciate that he took the time to do that and he didn't charge us for this. After booking he was great to work with and answered all our questions. The actual wedding itself was AMAZING, what an amazing day and the music was a HUGE part of it. Our guests were dancing all night and the band picked songs that everyone, young and old LOVED. Every single one of our guests said it was the most FUN they've EVER had a wedding and they're still raving about the entertainment months afterwards. If I could say what made it so special it was the Interactive and Engaging way they created the show and made everyone feel VERY welcome. I would highly recommend anyone looking for the REAL deal to get in touch with DCF weddings, we did and we would do it again :)

2018-01-10T19:17:29 Response from the vendor

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind and thorough review! It was an honour to perform for you and your guests and we remember having a blast at your wedding ourselves! Looking forward to seeing you both this spring... Read Less Read More