Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

7001 W North Ave, Wauwatosa, WI (414) 475-7080

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Brynn H

Danielle is simply one of the most talented people in the business. Not to mention she's adorable and the easiest person to work with. I was extremely picky with our wedding invites because I wanted a classic and elegant design without a ton of color, and Danielle created a... Read More custom invitation for us. THEY WERE PERFECT. After that we went back and forth (mostly on me) as I nit-picked every single detail and Danielle was so kind, sweet and patient throughout the whole thing, adhering to my every wish, font change, word change, spacing detail, etc. And our invites were beautiful. B-e-a-u-tiful. We then had her do all of our stationary for our wedding (program, table placards, menus, etc.) Again, I was very specific and we went back and forth a lot, but not once did Danielle rush me or sound irritated at all of my requests. She understood just how much this meant to me and knew that it needed to be perfect. And let me tell you, they were perfect. Danielle is absolutely brilliant and works magic. Her taste level is unmatched and she'll give you exactly what you want even if you can't vocalize or find the words for your vision -- she's that. good. I'd recommend Danielle far and wide for anyone who's looking for beautifully designed custom invites or any form of stationary. She's simply the best. A beautiful person inside and out.

2016-11-30T20:33:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Brynn!! It really means a lot. It was sincerely a pleasure working with you and your family. You are beautiful person inside and out!!