Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

25 Highland Park Village, Dallas, TX (214) 810-4024

Love Deanie!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Laura S

Deanie is such a sweetie, she is very organized, has such amazing and unique ideas, works with the best vendors, and is the best asset to our wedding, she never misses a beat and will cover every aspect of your wedding! I could have never done it without her. Deanie without a... Read More doubt will help you achieve your happily ever after! Such a positive person to work with :)

True Professional

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Kat V

Deanie was a huge help and a true professional! From vendor connections, to task and budget worksheets, and her master timeline no detail was overlooked. Our wedding was flawless and fabulous because of Deanie and her team.

Hiring Deanie was such a great idea!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Kendra A

Hiring Deanie was such a great idea!! I had a long engagement so I was able to do some of my planning on my own but with work It was amazing to have Deanie’s help and great connections. I could always ask Deanie for creative ideas, thoughts, and honest opinions. Having her... Read More really saved my life! It was amazing to have Deanie's help, especially on all the last minute details. At the end of the day it was like having a great friend standing by my side with all the confidence that everything was going to be perfect!

The Best

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Claire S

Deanie and her team are amazing! All of the planning was well worth it in the end, because Deanie and her team made sure our day went off without a hitch.

Couldn't Have Done it Without Deanie Michelle Even

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Rebecca M

I HIGHLY recommend Deanie with Deanie Michelle Events! Any time I was feeling overwhelmed or stressed with the planning and all of the tasks Deanie was there to lend an ear and help me through it. She definitely took a HUGE weight off of my shoulders. She gave me guidance, had... Read More great ideas, thought of things I never would have otherwise thought of, and her resources were invaluable. Or wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more! I really truly couldn't have done it without Deanie and her team!

Best money we spent on the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Vicki T

Deanie Michelle events was OUSTANDING to work with!  Deanie kept us organized and helped us plan details we had not even thought of yet.  Her assistance relieved the anxiety of making sure that things went as planned!  She did that and SO much more!!!!!  She met with us many... Read More times to talk about our vision.    She then took the vision we had, helped us stay within budget, and made sure the event was beautiful and fun!  We received many compliments  from the wedding party about how sweet Deanie was to work with!  Deanie Michelle events was the best money we spent on the wedding!