Dearborn Country Club

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Transportation

170 Country Club Road, Aurora, IN (812) 926-1747

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Samantha B

They made sure that every wish I asked for was granted and they made sure that everything about my evening was perfect!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Vickie W

Everything was wonderful! Joe was great to work with, very quick to get back with us. Samantha was new and we really didn't get a chance to work with her too much. Lisa and the staff were fabulous at the rehearsal and the reception! We would HIGHLY recommend them! Food was... Read More awesome and service was superb!

November 2015 wedding at Dearborn County Country Club

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Laura H

Our November 2015 wedding at the Dearborn County Country Club was amazing. The food and the reception staff were amazing.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Beth S

We recently had our wedding reception at Dearborn Country Club and I can't say enough great things about it. They were affordable, the room was beautiful, and the food was delicious. I highly recommend their services. They set up the decorations just how I wanted them. Joe... Read More and Retta were very helpful throughout the planning process. Everything was perfect!

The place to have your wedding in Dearborn County

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Ashlee K

Absolutely the best staff and place to have your wedding with in Dearborn County, Indiana! Joe was awesome to work with the entire planning process and then all of the staff the night of our rehearsal and reception were the absolute best!!! They catered to every want and need... Read More we had, and did it all so wonderfully! They were the best and I would recommend them to anyone!

Start a Conversation!