Debbie's Bridal

(7)

Gonzales, LA

Debbie's Bridal A Formal Affair

We offer you a wide selection of Wedding Gowns from the top Wedding dress designers. Our caring, professional staff is devoted to making your wedding day special!

1434 N Burnside Ave, Gonzales, LA

Forever cherish !

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 patricia c

I highly recommend any bride to buy her wedding dress from Debbie's Bridal. The service was outstanding! The friendly atmosphere was excellent . Thank you Debbie and Mel. Best of luck in the future.

Great selection

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Jennifer B

I looked all over LA for the perfect wedding dress. Debbie's was the only store to carry a model of the (new design) wedding dress I fell in love with. The ladies there were great and they are not one of those shops that forbids cameras or won't tell you who designed the dress. They do not offer alterations in store but do recommend a good seamstress.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Erika H

We made several trips to Debbie's while shopping for my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, and my mother and mother in laws dress. All the ladies there (ESPECIALLY ASHLYN) were very friendly and helpful!

My Last Stop

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Alyssa L

I went to multiple bridal shops in one day. Feeling very dissatisfied with services and sizes I am sure glad I ended up at Debbies. Not only did she have the gowns I love (Maggie Sottero) but she carried them in my size (which no one else seemed to have) The dress we purchased was out of my range but Debbie talked it over with my parents and made a deal. She is fabulous and her staff is fast and accurate. They knew the exact gown to put me in. I CAN NOT WAIT to wear my dress next year. If your a girl with curves (size 16 in wedding dresses) TRUST me.....this is the place for you. I went to all the other ones lol

Stress Free and Fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Heather

I had never heard of Debbie's Bridal until I read reviews online. I called a couple of times to ask questions, and they were always so friendly and helpful. Once I arrived, they were expecting me! They knew just what I wanted and I only tried on 5 dresses before I found "the one". Regardless of my tight budget, they were still so eager to help! I received 110% customer service and they made my dress shopping day even more memorable. I definitely recommend Debbie's Bridal to anyone that wants a stress free and fabulous dress shopping experience. A++!

Great Buisness

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 haley p

I ended up having to buy a sample dress due to my time frame. They were absolutely wonderful. Making sure it is going to still be my perfect dress!

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Stephenie A

The saleswomen at this shop were wonderful. They listened to what I wanted and found the perfect dress and we only tried on 9 dresses!! They were great!

TO Debbie's Bridal