Deborah C. Whitcraft - Seaside Ceremonies NJ

Long Beach Island, NJ and surrounding area

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

528 Dock Road, Beach Haven, NJ Long Beach Island, NJ and surrounding area (609) 228-3838

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Samantha E

We used Deborah for our wedding at the Gables in September 2017. She was perfect and helped us feel relaxed and at ease. The ceremony was beautiful along with the sand ceremony. Her website also helped us out a lot regarding vows and readings.

Amazing Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Janelle

Deb is absolutely fantastic. She made the ceremony at my wedding turn out beautifully. The way she conducts the ceremony makes it seem like she's known you for years and is very personal. I loved having her as my officiant and absolutely recommend her!

wonderful ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Charles H

My husband and I chose to have a fairly secular ceremony on the beach, with the sand ceremony that Deb offers. It was lovely, friends are still talking about it, and she is so friendly and accommodating to work with! Her website is also very helpful for those interested in a... Read More wedding on LBI.

The best on LBI

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Pippa H

Deb is AMAZING- she's unique, caring and VERY professional. I'm so glad I found her!!!

She is the Best!!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Rachel R

Mrs. Whitcraft performed the most beautiful ceremony for my wedding. From the beginning she was very personable and took all my husband's and my feelings into account. Her examples of vows were all wonderful and we easily found the perfect one for our wedding. Her presentation... Read More was beautiful and we loved the references to the ocean as it was a beach wedding. All my bridesmaids were in tears. Guests also commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. Mrs. Whitcraft was even able to incorporate a Mexican family wedding tradition into her ceremony as this was extremely important to my mother-in-law and ended up to be one of the most beautiful parts of the day. I am very thankful to have had her as my officiant.

beach ceremony

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Becky C

deb was wonderful.. our ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and she incorporated the whole beach theme throughout the ceremony. she did a sand ceremony for us, which was our way of showing how we are uniting our love. she was funny throughout the ceremony, and it felt like we... Read More had known her forever. great officiant!