Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

8220 Louetta Rd, Spring, TX (832) 453-2000

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Melissa L

Debra was very easy to work with and the flowers for my wedding were stunning. The flowers were also very affordable and not outrageously priced. My complaints are I specifically requested succulents in basically all of the arrangements and received NO succulents other than the... Read More boutonnieres. The succulents were what I was most excited about and I had no idea she decided not to use them - it was something I wasn't aware of until I got my bouquet and saw the reception flowers. I'm frustrated that I was not even made aware. Also, even though my planner asked all vendors to contact her, not me, the week of the wedding, I still received a text from Debra the night before my wedding. I'm happy with how the flowers turned out, but really upset that I didn't get what I stressed I wanted.

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Lauren P

Loved how our flowers turned out!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Jennifer P

Debbie was amazing to work with! Not only was she super affordable but the flowers were stunning. I am very picky when it comes to flowers and had a specific look in mind. During our consultation she got my vision and executed it perfectly. Everyone at our wedding was commenting... Read More on how beautiful our ceremony set up was. My bouquet was lush and full and suited my romantic, spring wedding perfectly. She was super easy to work with, and I highly suggest Debbie if you're in the market for flowers for a special event.

My Flowers were AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Brittany R

She did all of my personals and they were breath taking. I told her my ideas and she put it into reality!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Shelby L

Debbie was amazing and WAY affordable! I provided her pictures of what I wanted and she executed it to the T. I could not have been more happy with my flowers and even more so my bouquet! PERFECT!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/25/2012 Kim M

Debbie made choosing flowers for my wedding a breeze! I had an idea of what I wanted, but she had tips and suggestions that really made the bouquets and centerpieces stand out. She had no problem when I called her a month before my wedding and asked her to order cake flowers... Read More too. She even text messaged pictures of the bouquets to me as she was working on them. Though I didn't want to change a thing (they were gorgeous!), she really made me feel like I could be honest and request changes if I wanted to. She was on time to the venue and everything looked even better than I thought it would. Debbie was so sweet. I used the lace trim from my mom's wedding gown to wrap my bridal bouquet. If it were anyone else, I think I'd be nervous about leaving such a special string of lace with someone. I knew Debbie wouldn't lose it and that it was in great hands! I definitely recommend using Debbie for your wedding flowers!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Colbee M

Debra's Floral Design was amazing. All of my flowers and arrangements were gorgeous. I also live out of state and she did awesome at communicating with me and making sure I got everything I wanted since we couldn't meet in person. I would recommend her to everyone!

Great Expierience

Reviewed on 5/25/2011 Melissa S

Debra's Floral Designs gave our wedding the perfect touch that we were looking for. Everything turned out exactly how we wanted it! BeautiThe flowers were beautiful, fresh and the exact colors we wanted. She came to our venue to look at what she would be working with and she was... Read More very flexible with any thing we needed. Thank you so much Debra!!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Jennifer L

Debra's Flora Designs made my wedding day absolutly gorgeous. From start to finish my experience with this vendor was a breeze. I recieved so many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces!! Simply perfect!

SO PLEASED!

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Stefanie K

Debbie was awesome! When I met with her for our first consultation, she was not pushy and didn't try to oversell anything. She listened to exactly what I wanted and put the perfect package together. I got another quote from a different florist for the same type of flowers and... Read More Debbie saved me over $500, and she did not lack in quality whatsoever, everything waws perfect! I had a very large wedding with 10 bridesmaids and groomsman and 250 invites, so I needed alot of flowers, and she worked with my budget to give the perfect bouquets and centerpeices. She hand delivered all my flowers the day of the wedding and oh how they looked beautiful! I received many compliments! I would highly recommend you use her! She made my day absolutly beautiful!