Decades of Music

Serving all of Kentucky and surrounding States

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment

Serving all of Kentucky and surrounding States (859) 585-9257

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Briana R

Avon was absolutely AMAZING!!!! Do not hesitate to hire him! He has so many years of experience with DJing weddings and it sure does show! From the first phone call with him, I knew I wanted him to DJ our wedding. Avon was so nice and welcoming, he always made me feel at ease... Read More and he would always respond to my many texts so quickly!!! He met with us the week of the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page with everything, and when my crazy wedding schedule got left far behind and I decided I didn't want to do a few things that were on the schedule, he handled it like a pro! I can't say enough good things about him, our guests sure did love him too!! I received so many compliments about him! HIRE HIM!!! You will definitely not regret it!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Maredith W

Avon was absolutely wonderful to work with! He did a great job at getting our guests out on the dance floor and kep them there all night long!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Maggie R

Avon did a great job! I'm not big into dancing, but all the guests who were really like the variety of music played. Djed both our reception and took care of music and mic for ceremony. High recommend.