5 Star EXHILARATION !

THE TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE US: * We are not an Agency, you will work directly with me Deena Miller * You will have my cell phone number. * We have performed over 2500 successful 5 star Weddings * We deliver top quality MUSIC & FUN ! * We get RAVE REVIEWS and we love getting each one ! ( please read them ) * Our band has award winning talent * We have an extensive song list updated monthly * Affordable * Reliable Click on our WEBSITE to set up a no-pressure consultation today!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Pa, Phila, NY, NJ, & vic. (888) 570-2263

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Wesley E

Where to start... My wife and I hired Deena and her band for our wedding this past October and experienced what had to be the absolute best night of our lives. Deena was amazing, her band was on point every song and we have not stopped receiving compliments about them. Deena and... Read More the band learned new songs just for us, introduced our son in the most amazing way possible and helped my dad with his own song at the end of the night. From start to finish it was a night to remember and cherish and it was the perfect way to start this life together as husband and wife. Thank You!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kristin M

We hired Deena Miller Productions for our wedding and we were NOT disappointed! We decided we wanted a live band because we wanted the band to really engage with our guests and keep them dancing all night, and boy did they! We requested that they play almost exclusively fast... Read More songs to keep the energy up and they were more than happy to oblige. We were pleasantly surprised that they also were able to perform our entrance and first dance song which was not on their song list. They also always had someone playing, even when most of the band took breaks, so no DJ songs at all, which I thought was a huge bonus as well. One break they had the guitarist play and the other they had the keyboardist stay. They were also great sports when they had started to break down and realized we were doing a sparkler send off they quickly reassembled what they could to give us a musical send off with our first dance song, which we really appreciated. We received countless complements on the band from our guests. Deena is an extremely positive and upbeat personality as well, which also made the band great to deal with. We cant say enough great things about them!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Emily H

Deena Miller Productions provided AMAZING music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. After talking with Deena for the first time, I knew we would be in good hands with her band on our wedding day. Due to our budget limitations, Deena offered to send the band with an... Read More alternate vocalist (instead of herself) at a reduced price. This allowed us to have a six-piece band while staying within our budget. Leading up to our wedding, communication with Deena and Mario was easy and clear. On the day of our wedding, the band was flexible, professional, and sounded amazing. We still receive compliments from guests stating that they had a wonderful time listening to the music and dancing. Having a top-notch live band really made all the difference on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Amanda L

Deena Miller Productions was amazing and really kept everyone dancing and having fun through our whole wedding! My husband and I had a special song that we wanted for our first dance, and my Dad requested a special wording to a song for the Father/Daughter dance, and they were... Read More very accommodating and learned both songs for us and played them beautifully! Some guests were not sure how they would feel about a band beforehand, and after our wedding, told us they loved the band! Everyone was one their feet dancing and enjoying the band the whole time - made my wedding stand out and we all had so much fun :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Carol K

We hired the Deena Miller Band for our big fundraising event in June of 2016 and loved theme sooo much that we brought them back again this year for our same Dinner Dance/Auction. We did have to increase the size of our dance floor this year, which tells you something about... Read More how much people enjoyed their music !!! I would highly recommend Deena and her musicians for any event - wedding, dinner dance, fundraiser etc. Our community here in Buck Hill Falls loved this group.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer B

Amazing band!! Mario was our contact for the booking and one of the most professional vendors we worked with. The band was on point with our first dance song ( a number where my hubby and I had a big dip planned, then missed it, but they rolled with the punches and nobody knew... Read More that we messed up haha), with the older crowd, the younger crowd, etc. They kept everyone on their feet all night and it was only an 80 person wedding -- it still felt like a crowded big dance party in the best way! Thank you Mario, Deena and the band for a great addition to our special day!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kirby W

Deena Miller Productions made our wedding reception the most fun party we have ever been to! The band was the part of the reception I was most choosy about, and DMP totally exceeded my expectations. They sounded amazing, played great songs, and kept our dance floor packed all... Read More night. Our guests all told us how much they loved the band! They are also just incredibly nice. They really felt like they were celebrating with us--not just performing. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jess D

Wow: now that my wedding is over, choosing Deena Miller Productions was one of the best decisions I made. Before the wedding, Deena sat down with me & my fiance to go over all our song choices and how we envisioned the day to go. And they BLEW my expectations away! We had... Read More them play for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and I had several people (including a jazz musician) tell me how much they loved the music and wish it didn't stop! And for the reception, not only did they learn the custom songs I requested, but Deena played several Tom Petty songs because she knew our families loved Tom Petty. Deena & company brought such an energy that our dance floor was packed the entire time, and we decided that night to extend the reception because people were having so much fun. The band interacted with the guests on the dance floor, and customized the songs based on how the crowd was reacting. I actually had several family members reach out after the wedding and ask for thier contact info because they thought it was the best band they had seen. You cannot go wrong working with Deena, Mario, and their group - I really hope I cross paths with them again at another event!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Melissa M

Deena's band was absolutely fabulous! I can't even count how many people asked me how/where I found them (I just found them after researching bands on the Knot). Every time I looked up the dance floor was full of people both young and old! They learned a few songs for us and... Read More even took some requests from our guests. Our reception was an absolute BLAST and they are absolutely the main reason for that. They also provided a beautiful cello and piano for our ceremony.

Wedding Band

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Allyson L

Deena Miller Band and productions provided all of the music for our cocktail hour and reception.Deena and everyone at DMP were truly wonderful to work with from start to finish. We arranged for the pieces of the band with ease. Deena was extremelty knowledgable and provided... Read More great suggestions regarding what would sound the best in our venue space. She worked with us whenever we had questions to ensure our day was exactly what we had wanted. The band sounded wonderful. Memmbers of the band were dancing and interacting with our guests all night long. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We have had many guests complimenting the band and asking us how we had found them. Deena and DMP- along with the array of lighting on the dance floor was absolutely perfect. We could not have asked for a better band.

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Laura R

Deena Miller Productions provided all of the music for our entire wedding, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and they were absolutely AMAZING! Deena and everyone at DMP were truly wonderful to work with from start to finish. We arranged for the pieces of the... Read More band with ease, and Deena helped us through the entire process and provided great suggestions. She made sure that the music would be perfect for our particular day. She worked with us whenever we had questions, and the process was flawless. The ceremony music was beautiful, and the music during cocktail hour was wonderful. During the reception, the band was fantastic!! Every person at the reception was out on the dance floor having the time of their life. We had so many guests ask us for more information about Deena Miller and informed us that it was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding and that they loved every song. Deena was always there to answer our questions and assist us along the way, and she tailored the music to us. They provided lighting, which was amazing for our venue. Deena MIller was fun, professional, and so attentive. Our wedding would not have been complete without her. I am proud to say that the best music was at my own wedding, and we love Deena Miller!

Great at reading a crowd!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

Deena worked with us throughout the planning process, offering helpful advice not just about music but about the flow of the reception, etc. We loved her enthusiasm and professionalism. And she helped us throw a fabulous party! Everyone was up on the dance floor the whole... Read More evening and we received many compliments from guests about the music.

You'd be crazy not to hire them!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Leah T

Deena Miller played at both our ceremony and reception and we were absolutely blown away with both!!! From the very first phone conversation I had with Deena, I knew we were in the hands of extremely talented professionals focused on providing above the grade entertainment for... Read More everyone at our wedding. Their talent and enthusiasm was clear with every song they played; the music never stopped and our guests never left the dance floor. From start to finish, planning was a breeze. Deena took the time to get to know me and my husband to ensure music suited our taste. The song list to select from is vast and last minute requests (at no other fault but the bride's!) were met with patience and excitement. They learned songs as close as the day before the wedding and were able to fulfill all special requests... they are truly amazing artists that will exceed every one of your expectations. Our guests are still talking about the amazing band at our wedding and we will always recommend them for any occasion.

Deena and her crew are fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Megan R

Deena Miller and her crew (7pc in all) played at our wedding and they truly brought down the house! Their music was vibrant, tasteful and delightful. After finding Deena here, we looked at her website - namely her YouTube highlight reel and song list, and it was clear that... Read More she and her musicians had a passion for what they did (admittedly, I also really liked that they listed prices on the website for the various band tiers). Once we got the ball rolling, Deena (and her VP of operations Mario) sent us their personal contact information and we stayed in touch about song choices, themes and the like. We were able to request special songs that weren't on her list too, which added a great personal touch to the reception. We always felt well-connected to them as we planned our big day. On the day of, we were a little scared because Deena had a severe medical emergency come up which required her to go to the ER hours before the ceremony. However, she had a replacement lined up and ready to go - but after many stitches and two hospital visits she was able to come with time to spare AND still be lead singer (with a smile too!). What an amazing woman! Before the reception, she checked with us to make sure everything was set up okay (which it was) and that she had the pronunciation correct for members of the bridal party as they were announced and were giving speeches. I really liked her attention to details - and it showed. During the reception, her team got our guests on the dance floor with well-timed, fun and ardently performed music spanning classic hits, modern dance music and everything in between. Nothing felt out of place - and Deena did a great job MCing the evening (announcing transitions to cake cutting, food arriving, etc.) and having the music change accordingly during these transitions was great too. I also really liked that later on in the evening she moved to the dance floor as she sang, which I feel really enhanced the guest's connection to the music. Everything was very well polished and certainly professional too. After the ceremony, guests came up to me and told me how awesome they thought the band was - and I share their view - going with Deena was one of the best choices we made for our reception, and I could not recommend them more highly. Give them a look!

Wonderful Band!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Rebecca R

DMP helped to make our wedding day as perfect as possible. From the beginning, Deena met with us in person to make sure she and her band could fit our wants and needs (they also have a very helpful website full of info!) She was easy to contact and the information form she... Read More collected from us shortly before the wedding date ensured me that I didn't have anything to worry about related to the band. At the wedding, the band kept the guests entertained and we received many compliments on how great our band was. I would 100% recommend them for any wedding!

Best Wedding Band Ever!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015

You can't go wrong with Deena Miller Productions!!! My husband and I had been together for 10 years and just got married on Valentines Day. From the very first meeting to the big day, Deena was totally there for us. She was extremely personable and we felt very comfortable... Read More from the start. She was always responsive and receptive to our ideas - always wanting to make it the best night possible. It was. Throughout the evening, we received numerous complements from all of our guests - all remarking how awesome the band was. They played the perfect mix of contemporary and disco and everyone was dancing. Honestly, it was the best night of our lives. And for that, we owe a great deal to Deena and her band. They made it perfect.

Why you want DeenaMillerProductions...

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Jazlee O

If you want to have a great experience and would love happy guests, your best bet is DEENAMILLERPRODUCTIONS! She was amazing and so sweet, so patient with me and my decisions and very responsive! She not only was professional but she was so personable! She was so supportive in... Read More all the things I wanted, especially the modern music choices I chose for my ceremony music. She accommodated me in every way she could. My friends and family were all so pleased with her musicians! You will not be disappointed, I had a trio (violinist, pianist, and flute) and all were amazing!!!

An amazing band!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Laura K

When my husband got engaged we both knew we wanted a band instead of a DJ. As soon as we started talking to Deena and met with her the first time, we knew they were the ones for us. Not only was their style and music exactly to our taste, but Deena was always available to help... Read More answer a question or help us. She would always get back to us right away and was so helpful when we didn't know what to do. You can tell that she loves what she does and is attentive to every one of her clients. She made the planning process so much easier. The music the day of the wedding was perfect! They filled the dance floor all night and we everyone kept telling us how awesome the music was. We couldn't have been happier! We highly recommend them!!

A Magical Band

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Deena Miller Productions made my sister's wedding so amazingly fun! I love to dance and I was on the dance floor for the entire evening, as were most of the guests in attendance. The musicians were top-notch professionals, the signers had wonderful voices and the entire band... Read More had an infectious energy - they even came out from behind their bandstand to mingle with the crowd. The band was also dressed to impress and their musical styling matched their elegant appearance. Besides the amazing mix of songs, Deena Miller herself is unforgettable. A few weeks before the wedding, our dad decided to write his own special lyrics for the father-daughter dance. Working with Deena over the phone almost every night for 14 days, my dad was able to surprise my sister with a very special gift. Deena's patience, dedication and passion for this special project meant so much to our family. When the male vocalist started singing, I knew instantly that it was exactly my dad's vision. The song was executed flawlessly and I cried the entire time - it was such a beautiful gesture that was made perfect by Deena and her band because of her passion for music and her dedication to her clients. I've never been to a wedding where the music left such a lasting impression, setting the tone for the entire evening and becoming a memorable part of the night. Deena Miller Productions is a class act of talented professionals that I would recommend to anyone and everyone for a truly magical event.

DMP-Simply Stated "Outstanding"

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Maurie A

My now husband and I got engaged 9/2013 and we began to plan our October 2014 wedding immediately. We made the commitment to work with vendors that cared, were personable and responsive. We emailed Deena on a Saturday in October 2013. Within an hour we had a response. A few... Read More days later I spoke with Deena. She appeared to be humble, warm, caring, and hard-working. I felt like I was speaking with someone I knew my entire life. Once I hung up the phone I knew DMP was the right band for us AND I WAS RIGHT! In March 2014, during the coldest PA winter on record, Deena and Mario drove a distance to meet me at our reception venue to review the location, meet the staff and discuss sound options. Fast Forward to September/October 2014, about two-three weeks before our wedding, Deena spent time with me via phone and email to make sure everything about our wedding reception was just perfect. We reviewed the timeline, song lists, she practiced over and over name pronunciations and to my surprise she even worked with my father to modify Joe Cocker's "You Are So Beautiful" to the version he sang to me as an infant. Now the most important part, our wedding day-10/10/14! I am writing this review almost three weeks after our wedding. Our guests are still talking about our fantastic band. Everyone left our wedding smiling because they had so much fun! I've lost count of how many guests, other vendors, etc. have asked WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BAND? Our guests have used words such as: incredible, oustanding, amazing, talented, etc. to describe DMP. As I write this review, my eyes are filled with happy tears because our wedding was a day I will never forget. I owe that to my husband and to all of the wonderful vendors we had the pleasure of working with. Most importantly, I owe that to Deena Miller and her group of talented musicians. DMP will always have a special place in our hearts and I am extremely grateful for my new friend Deena.

Deena Miller Productions Review

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Su R

If you want a band that will keep everyone dancing, smiling and partying, then I would highly recommend Deena Miller Productions. Visit her website to learn her philosophy on what makes a good wedding band. Deena's band has a broad range of music appealing to all age ranges... Read More and they transition from song to song in a way that makes it difficult to leave the dance floor. Other members of her band are enthusiastic and high energy. Working with Deena was a joy. She helps guide you with the decisions that need to be made and she explains the nuances of what makes a good wedding celebration. Her approach is that as soon as the band starts playing, it is her job to keep the party going and to make sure everyone has fun. She delivers! Here are some quotes from those who attended our wedding: “This is better than college!” (21 year old) “What a wonderful time! I think it was the most fun of any wedding I can remember for a long, long time - you know how to throw a great party! I had trouble talking the next morning - my voice seemed to have gone with the music...that band was incredible!” (57 year old) “WOW! What an absolutely phenomenal wedding and celebration. You two certainly know how to put together a party. People will be talking about it for years.” (78 year old) If you want a first rate, over the top wedding band, then call Deena. She delivers! Written by the bride: Sue!

DMP Rocked Skytop!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Laura W

Deena Miller Productions exceeded my expectations! They were nothing short of amazing. They helped to make our special day a truly amazing one! Deena and her team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish! The band is extremely talented and were total professionals. They... Read More were willing to learn two special songs for our first dance and the father/daughter dance! Deena was instrumental in planning the flow of the wedding. DMP also provided music for the ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! It was a perfect day in part due to DMP! And it was a blast! We just needed more space on the dance floor.

best band ever

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

Getting Deena and her wonderful band was the best decision ever!!! Such great people, positive, helpful and truly professionals! From the first day we met Deena, we knew we are dealing with an amazing person. She went through every single detail you wouldn't even think about.... Read More Our guests had such a blast, every single one of them came over and said, that the music was class! Seriously, if somebody even start thinking of getting a DJ instead of band, please don't waste your money! These guys can play everything!! and I really mean it! You'll have the best time of your life with them! And the rates are very reasonable.

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Jennifer J

As the bride you always worry about everything going smoothly and that your music will be appreciated by all guests and I was so happily surprised with how amazing Deena miller and her crew were the entire night! The music was perfect and they had everyone up dancing all... Read More night. My husband and I were the sweatiest bride and groom ever because we were on the dance floor partying and laughing with everyone and we couldnt get enough! They were very accomodating and wonderful to work with from before the wedding right through till the end. The price was especially affordable if you want a band and think you can only afford a dj. Highly recommend!!!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

Deena Miller played for our daughter’s wedding and she/they were fantastic! Deena worked with us a head of time to make the song selections, learned a new song for the father daughter dance and was just overall easy and cheerful to work with. The dance floor was packed all... Read More evening! They moved without pause from one song to another. The whole evening the music was geared toward the people dancing. They started out with more Motown type music and by the end of the evening it was more contemporary music. The dance floor was rocking! They also provided the cocktail hour music which was just wonderful, perfect for the mood and not loud-as there was no problem for people to converse. The whole evening flowed perfectly between them and the caterers, everything timed out perfectly from the bride/groom dance to the father daughter dance and the quieter music during the time for eating dinner. The quality of the musicians and the sound-excellent. I cannot think of anything to criticize They were excellent. Everyone I have spoken with from the wedding has commented on how good the band was. If you hire Deena you will not be disappointed.

Meet The President

Deena Miller

Deena Miller from NYC has been performing & producing live events, weddings and customized theme parties for over 20 years. Daughter of legendary Rock Producer Jimmy Miller ( i.e The Rolling Stones, Traffic, Steve Windwood & more ) Deena is no stranger to what it take to create GREATNESS . Deena has shared the stage touring with Donna Sumer, Norah Jones, Billy Joel and was even the feature vocalist for Rock legend " Meatloaf" on a world tour. When you hired Deena to perform or coordinate your event, you are hiring the best. REVIEWS SAY "A joy to work with", "Fun", "Warm" &" Professional"