Deer Creek Valley Ranch

Bailey, CO

Perfect mountain ranch for your elegant wedding

Historic Deer Creek Valley Ranch offers the rustic charm and picturesque scenery that personifies Colorado. The Ranch is nestled on 165 acres of lush rolling hills and valleys with Deer Creek winding through and magnificent mountain views. The Barn, originally built in 1865, has been restored as the highlight of the Ranch. The spacious loft for intimate ceremonies, the dance hall on the main floor with a beautiful Bridal suite, large cocktail deck, and the new Ultimate Man Cave on the lower level. Add two gorgeous outdoor ceremony sites to choose from and you are sure to wow your guests! We want your wedding to be as stress-free as possible. We are available to answer any questions, offer vendor recommendations, and do a 30 day walk-through with you. Call to schedule your private tour!

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue, Loft, Mansion + Estate, Mountain

Destination Weddings, Rentals + Equipment

64407 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO (303) 929-9133

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Nicole W

AMAZING. nice attentive staff at DCVR made the entire process (especially day of) smooth and pleasant. I want to relive my wedding day over and over again - and so do many of our guests. Completely exceeded all expectations and I really cannot say enough about how wonderful... Read More everyone is.

2017-11-29T14:26:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words. We hope that every day of your married life will be as wonderful as your wedding day was! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Amanda P

As a wedding planner, I can honestly say that Deer Creek is AMAZING. I wish all my brides would choose this breathtaking venue, with amazing amenities and super-nice folks to work with. I look forward to taking more brides to Deer Creek!!

2017-11-29T14:27:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet review. We love working with skilled planners too!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jenn M

I have no regrets about our wedding venue - except that after I chose it, my family and fiancé started adding guests, so my quaint small wedding (perfect for DCVR) quickly escalated to a mini panic about how to fit the ever growing guest list. Christian and Lindsey were so sweet... Read More and accommodating -- even when we asked to bring our horses and a steer!! Absolutely loved having our wedding here!

2017-11-29T14:27:15 Response from the vendor

We absolutely loved your unique and very ranch wedding! The steer was very sweet and your wedding was beautiful! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Natalie M

Amazing Wedding Venue! Lindsey was great through out the process, she was super friendly and very helpful. Not only is the location beautiful but the Barn itself has so much character and history you do not need add much on the decoration side. We had our wedding here last... Read More weekend and it was a blast. We had lots of friends and family come from out of town to enjoy our mountain wedding. To top things off a black bear came by to check out the party!

2017-08-29T18:13:08 Response from the vendor

Natalie, we LOVED your wedding. And, of course, the bear was Lindsey's personal touch! She always aims to please.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Alyssa C

We loved our wedding at Deer Creek Valley Ranch! We had almost all out of state guests and they raved about the mountain views and restored barn. My groom absolutely loved the man cave for his groomsman to hang out in before the wedding. The ceremony site was gorgeous as is the... Read More fireside patio and barn loft. The venue manager, Lindsey, is a delight to work with. She was so responsive and engaged throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend this venue! We had a blast at our wedding.

2017-08-22T11:34:35 Response from the vendor

Alyssa, thank you for taking the time to review DCVR and thank you for your kind words. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. One of my favorite parts of the day was watching you and your bridesmaids in the carriage, laughing and having so much fun!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jolene W

DCVR was exactly what we imagined our wedding venue to look like. We laughed when we originally visited because we had driven past it so many times and not even realized what it was. Lindsey was absolutely amazing. We took over a year to plan our wedding and she worked with us... Read More throughout the entire process. The list of vendors for catering really helped us focus our efforts on just a few companies which I really liked. The suggested list of DJs also helped make sure we had someone who knew the venue and could coordinate a smooth day. The venue is breath taking where it rests in the valley and even though it was cloudy on our wedding day, it was gorgeous and everything we wanted! I panicked when there was a threat of rain, but Lindsey had so many back up plans that I knew it would run smooth. Lindsey really helped us personalize our wedding and did everything she could to help. We got married in the field and used the area right next to it for cocktail hour with yard games. It was perfect! Like other reviews, we loved being the only wedding there on that day (something that was a must for us). The interior of the barn is gorgeously arranged and crafted that we didn't really need additional decorations. The outdoor patio made for the perfect setting for our first dance and speeches. Our closest friends and family were taken back because they knew the venue was perfect for us and could not get over how stunning the venue and the views were.

2017-07-28T17:16:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing DCVR for your wedding day and for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words truly mean the world to us. It was such a pleasure getting to know you two and working with you on your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Skyler L

Our day was absolutely stunning! The weather was almost perfect, slightly windy! Minus some hick ups with our wedding coordinator the day before, Lindsey was very understanding and helpful with anything we needed. The venue in itself is absolutely gorgeous! We chose to do our... Read More ceremony in the meadow and everything was so green! The views were beautiful! Definitely recommend this place to ANYONE! fits so many styles of weddings!

2017-06-19T13:29:06 Response from the vendor

We were honored to be a part of your very special day! Thank you so much for choosing DCVR and, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We truly enjoyed working with you and we wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jessica C

No regrets at all choosing DCVR for our wedding this past May. Lindsey, the venue manager was really helpful and was very responsive to any and all questions and concerns. Couldn't have been happier with our service and experience! Highly recommend!

2017-06-19T13:27:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It was such a pleasure working with you! You're kind words mean the world to us and we wish you the very best!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Liz H

My husband and I got married at DCVR in September 2016 on Labor Day weekend. The venue far exceeded our expectations. It was beautiful due to scenery, but was also very well kept and pristine. Lindsey, the venue coordinator, was wonderful to work with. What was especially nice... Read More and caused me to choose DCVR over other venues in the front range was that I had the entire venue for a whole Saturday. I highly recommend DCVR.

2017-04-01T14:58:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review DCVR and thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure hosting your beautiful wedding day and your feedback means the world to us! We wish you and Paul the very best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kate G

Deer Creek Valley Ranch is amazing! Our wedding was a year ago there and it was beautiful. My parents were skeptical about a Colorado mountain wedding (they are from Texas), and when they got to the ranch (on the wedding day), my dad's comment was "this is spectacular." We got... Read More married out in the field where we had panoramic views of the mountains and the orange aspens. It could not have been a more beautiful day. The only snag was the bus the ranch provides to get our guests out to the field ran out of gas as it was coming to get me (the bride), so I was a little late to my own wedding (they fixed the problem as quickly as they could), but honestly it was something to laugh about and if that was the only thing to go wrong that day, I am grateful.

Beautiful Location and Great People!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Emily T

The owners are fantastic! They made my wedding day a perfect dream day! Using their preferred vendors and hiring a day of coordinator made it that my day went off without a hitch. If you want a beautiful venue for both your ceremony and reception- you have come to the right... Read More place!

Amazing Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Jessica H

We had a truly amazing experience working with Deer Creek valley Ranch and especially the owner Christian. We couldn’t have picked a better venue. The whole experience was incredible and I truly am thankful we found this place. The views from any of their wedding sites are... Read More beautiful and we loved that they only did one wedding a day. We felt very special and all of our guest raved about the barn and gazebo. We can’t recommend this place enough. They helped make our wedding day amazing.