Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free

Cakes + Desserts

398 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, CT (860) 633-8000

So good, you won't believe it!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Stephanie V

I am gluten free, lactose intolerant, and have issues with soy but I wanted to enjoy my wedding cake. There were very few places that were dairy free and gluten free. My mother-in-law and I went to two of the places and got samples. Dee’s was by far the best. We then had a... Read More girls’ night and tasted several mini cakes and decided to go with the carrot cake (which was what I wanted to start). I received so many compliments on the cake it was insane. No one could believe that it was dairy/gluten/soy/nut free, NO ONE! I even ordered some cake pops for favors for our guests with nut allergies. I am so happy that I found this bakery, not only for my wedding cake, but for everyday snacks. I drove an hour to make each of my payments just so I could get a few snacks with I was in the bakery. Even if you do not have allergies, their cakes are amazing.

Gluten Free

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Amanda N

In my family we have many gluten free members and we accommodating them by buying a dozen gluten free cupcakes. They are very good tasting and they were able to provide us stickers letting us know which ones were gluten free.

Great Desserts!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Stephanie L

We chose Dee's for our two tier wedding cake with custom decorations, and our dessert display. From the beginning Dee was amazing and brought our vision to life. More importantly the cake, correspondence, and desserts were excellent. Our nut free wedding cake was a hit with our... Read More guests and we are still hearing compliments about them. I would use Dee for another event without a second thought!

Tasty treats!

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Amy C

We used Dee's for our 2nd desert/favors for our guests because we had so many (including the bride) with food allergies. Not only did she provide us with the most tasty little cupcakes, cookies & oatmeal bars, she did this while they were technically closed for the holidays!!!!... Read More AMAZING service & DELICIOUS treats!

Great cake but poor communication

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Lyndsay R

Being a gluten-free bride is always a challenge. I am not living in the CT area, and planned my wedding from St. Louis, Missouri. I did all of my planning by phone and email, and came home only a few times to meet with vendors. I originally contacted Dee's by email, and was... Read More provided all their information about gluten-free wedding cakes. We arranged for a meeting during one of my visits to CT to pick up some trial cakes. The day came, and our cakes were not ready. We were only in the area for two days, so we wouldn't have time to return the next weekend. They quickly put some items together for us to try, but never apologized for their mix-up. We liked what we tasted, and wanted to go ahead an order a cake. This is where we had trouble. I tried calling, and emailing more than once to try and get in touch with someone, and never heard back. I finally got a response from someone FOUR weeks later, and they told me that my SPAM folder was to blame. (This wasn't true - I found out later that the email issue was on their end). Long story short, the cake was delicious, but it was a very difficult vendor to work with. Unfortunately I didn't have many options for gluten-free wedding cakes in the area.

Gluten Free Wedding Cake - 7/24/2010 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Kim Z

We got our gluten-free top tier cake from this bakery, vanilla cake, raspberry filling and fondant icing. The cake looked EXACTLY like I had shown Dee I wanted it to look and it tasted even better than our sample cakes did. Everything from her bakery is top notch and she was so... Read More easy to work with, even with me changing my mind 400 times before the wedding!