Del Lago Trio

(8)

Serving Southern California, CA

A Sophisticated Ambience...

The Del Lago Trio is an elegant ensemble performing a variety of styles from classical to contemporary and romantic to ragtime. We will tailor the music to suit your needs providing the sophisticated ambience you desire for your wedding.

Serving Southern California, CA

Enchanting

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Caitlin F

Elegant touch! Music before, during and after was incredible!!! Would highly recommend these ladies. A real value!

GigMasters Verified Review - Palm Springs, CA

Reviewed on 5/16/2012

The Trio arrived on time, played lovely music at both the wedding ceremony and at our cocktail hour. I can't begin to tell you how many compliments we got on selecting Del Lago Trio. Our guests absolutely loved their music.!!!!

Del Lago Trio was wonderful

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Linda P

I highly recommend using live music for your ceremony! We hired Del Lago Trio to play at our wedding and they brought an incredible amount of emotion to our ceremony. We were married outside overlooking the water in Laguna Beach. Del Lago played for 30 minutes leading up to our wedding as our guests were served wine so by the time we started the ceremony everyone was relaxed and in the mood. They also played during the ceremony and for our 1 hour cocktail reception. We loved their music and our guests have been raving about them as well.

beautiful

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Lindsay G

I wanted a classy addition to my wedding, so I hired this trio to play music at my wedding ceremony. Although I didn't to hear much of their music on my wedding day, my guests told me they were "wonderful", and "sounded so beautiful".

Fantastic, Classy, Highly recommend

Reviewed on 5/14/2010 J G

Very professional ladies that did everything as promised on time. I was very happy with how the ceremony music and cocktail hour music turned out. Not the least expensive but you do get what you pay for.

Send Email