Let Delaina J Designs help personalize your day!

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning your wedding is so fun! You are creating the day of your dreams & the exciting start of a new chapter together! Adding personal details and touches like custom invites, lettered envelopes and personalized signs and gifts are those special touches that make your day "yours". I would love to bring your creative vision to life!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Melissa S

Delaina did such a wonderful job on our wedding! She did all our signage, invites, save the dates and even our table numbers! Everything turned out perfectly and she was so easy and wonderful to work with! I felt so at ease knowing she was helping and tackling those things... Read More that I wasn’t so great at. She truly was a life saver!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Randi M

Delaina hand-lettered a bunch of items for our wedding including the invitation envelopes and place-cards and I couldn't have been more thrilled with the result. She is amazing to work with and delivered everything super fast.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Alyson H

Delaina designed a few signs for our wedding this past September, and they turned out beautifully! I contacted her on somewhat short notice, and she was nothing but amazing in getting them created and back to me in no time. I wish I had contacted her earlier to be able to use... Read More more of her wonderful work in our wedding. I would absolutely recommend working with Delaina for your wedding or event. Thank you, Delaina!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Chelsey B

Delaina is actually the sister of a good friend of mine and I’m so thankful I reached out to her in helping make our special day so beautiful! Delaina was so personable and patient with all my requests, and responded so quickly! She is such a talented woman and as I look back on... Read More all our wedding photos, her calligraphy and designs truly were the perfect touch. I would highly recommend delaina to anyone for any special occasion, or for anything else you may want as decor or calligraphy! We received so many compliments and are so lucky to be able to have worked with such a kind-hearted talented woman and would definitely request her again :)