Delaware Center For The Contemporary Arts

Wilmington, DE

A contemporary space for a unique bride

This restored factory building includes dramatic architectural details such as vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.Guests are invited to tour the seven contemporary art galleries.The museum features a separate space for ceremonies. Photo credit: Eric Chang, Dan Jackson and Kerry Harrison.

$$

Guest Capacity

Museum, Historic Venue, Loft

Food + Catering

200 South Madison Street, Wilmington, DE

Awesome Museum

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 jim C

My husband and I choose this vendor because we wanted to have a relaxed, more of a party type wedding and it was everything we could ask for. Ashlee who coordinated the event was excellent to work with and made our planning a whole lot easier. She reached out to all of our other vendors to make sure they were able to get in a set up. We would definitely go here again!!!!

Artistic Venue/ Fantastic Director

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Sarah G

Many guests complemented my choice. The venue is a restored factory building with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams, which is a unique style and I chose to use minimal decoration to highlight the beauty of the venue itself. Ashlee Lukoff, the Director of Special Events was incredible to work with. She helped to create my vision, but also provided information she has learned from her experience about things that would work best in the space, such as table arrangements. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Unique, fun, different!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 alissa r

For those that don't want a cookie cutter venue, this place is awesome!!! The space is really deceiving till you see it set up, but when it is it really makes a great party. Ashlee the coordinator is awesome. She is so helpful, emails you back right away and super cool, really the reason I picked the venue in the first place. There are so many awesome ways/places to decorate. They let you pick your own caterer from an approved list, go with Cafe Gelatto!!! I will review them later.. But really, I could not have asked for a better place. This was the best!!!

TO Delaware Center For The Contemporary Arts