The Wedding Photographers

Greetings and thank you for stopping by. We are a team of passionate photographers. We do not lean towards any style of photography here, we love them all. Whether it's a colorful Indian wedding or a naturally lit editorial look you are looking for, you get exactly what you want right here. You add beautiful photography with great personalities and everyone will take notice you've picked the right folks to shoot your wedding. The take away here is that there is not a single wedding we did where at the end of the night they said how amazing we were. You should not expect anything less when we shoot your wedding. We also offer Videography and Manned Photo booths with unlimited prints, premium props, photobooks, and the images on a USB.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Iraah J

I wish there was a 6th star to hive to Mauricio. He did the photos for my wedding and I love every single one of them. His energy is great. Responsible, reliable, he was on time and didn't leave until every moment was captured! He made me feel like my special moment was his. My... Read More husband and can not express with words our gratitude. Every person in the wedding loved him and his pictures. If you want unique, well taken and fabulous pictures you need to have delensMode at your wedding. I highly recoment him!

2017-07-20T12:09:48 Response from the vendor

WOW! I am really humbled and honored for this review. Taking amazing images is only part of a wedding day, but what you mentioned is exactly my mission statement. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Katrina T

We cant say enough about about Mauricio and DelensMode. What a pleasure Mauricio was to work with. He captures so many special moments on a day that goes by so quickly. He takes into consideration what the couples what and executes with his beautiful photos. He makes everyone... Read More feel so comfortable and makes everything look so natural. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Dmitriy M

You don't always come across a photographer that has similar creative taste and understanding. We didnt face an ego or cockiness that some esteblished photgraphers carry with them. This man was willing to get creative no matter how new or unfamiliar an environment was when we... Read More asked him to shoot our engagement. The wedding was a whole other monster. The pace of the crazy night had both mine and my wife's head spinning. But Mauricio was able to capture what we had envisioned, and more.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 James C

Mauricio is incredibly talented.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 James C

Mauricio is incredibly talented.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Madelyn K

My husband and I loved is work. He is a true artist. I wish all my vendors were as great as him to work with.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Madelyn K

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Anthony C

I told Mauricio, I says, Just make my wife happy. He said, don't worry, I got this. She'll be happy. Fast forward and we got our images and she can't stop talking about them. Needless to say, we are two very happy people!

2017-07-07T13:01:16 Response from the vendor

I'm very glad you folks loved your wedding experience. "Just make my wife happy" played in my head your whole wedding :) Trust me.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Anthony C

2017-07-07T13:02:57 Response from the vendor

I think this may be a double review....

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Carolina F

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE His work and style. Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and we've already been enjoying our images for a few days now. He pays attention to detail. Will highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Janice W

WOW! I just got my images and I love every single one! Mauricio was very patient with all the crazy kids, and the family loved them. Dana was so helpful.

2017-07-07T13:03:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Your wedding day was a perfect summer day and we just narrowly just escaped a bad storm.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Sandra M

My family and I have been using DelensMode Photography for years now. Naturally, when it came time for my wedding we had to use him. His images were amazing and everyone loved him.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Silvio T

We flew in from Colorado for our wedding. We booked him by talking on facetime. His work spoke for itself. The day of our wedding was perfect thanks to him and his assistant.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Malgorzata C

Mauricio was an incredible asset to our wedding experience. From our initial contact to the final delivery he was prompt, courteous, professional and an overall pleasure to work with. Mauricio took our engagement photos and they turned out fabulous which made our wedding day... Read More that much better by being able to display the photos as well as have them in our greeting book. As far as our wedding is concerned Mauricio was there long before it started and stayed until every shot that we wanted was taken. Mauricio was fun to have at the wedding and made it comfortable when dealing with full family shots where we had his, mine and ours in the mix. I had very specific things in mind and Mauricio handled it wonderfully. I would highly recommend Mauricio for any type of photography. Especially weddings! I will be using him in the future for my daughters baptism as well as family photographs. Thank you Mauricio

2017-07-07T13:04:44 Response from the vendor

I feel so humbled. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Fernando F

Excellent photographer!!! I hired them in multiple occasions for different events. I am very pleased with their work. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Carolina D

Great photos. Mauricio had a lot of patience and he paid attention to the smallest detail while taking the pics and fixing the background. He has some kind of magic with kids. My toddler is very shy with strangers but he was able to take the most adorable pictures of her while... Read More she was smiling!!! Even tho the day was gloomy the photos look amazing, as if they were taken in a sunny day. Best experience ever!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Anthony F

All the guests loved them. They were all over the place. My wife and I loved our images.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Alyssa M

Mauricio has the best personality and really knew how to vibe with me and my husband to make us feel relaxed and comfortable. Initially, I came to him with a list of shots I wanted for my wedding and he added so many more ideas I didn't think about that really made my wedding... Read More look like a fairy tale. For example he gave me ideas to take the pictures from a far away distance to create a romantic landscape. It's actually one of our favorite pictures and we've blown it up and hung it up in the foyer of our home. He's my future photographer. For sure! I have recommended him to a few friends that are getting married in the future. I know they will be so happy with him.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Evelyn Z

They are the most professional and personable! Exceeded all my expectations and have the most beautiful photos. I will use them again for all our milestones.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Julie C

My experience with DelensMode Photography, from booking to receiving my gorgeous wedding pictures was definitely my favorite part of the wedding planning process. Every question and concern I had was answered thoroughly and immediately. At the wedding my photographer didn't... Read More skip a beat. Everything I had asked to be photographed was done and with tons of detail. I have the "classic wedding photos" as well as some artist ones that I never thought can be made to look like a dream. Extremely friendly with my guests. People loved him! I am very happy I went with DelensMode Photography and I'll definitely use them in the future for more events. When I was a little girl I always dreamt of my wedding and Delenmode brought it to life.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Zeeshan I

We ended up booking Mauricio after seeing him shooting at a friends wedding. We loved his shooting style, we saw that he really engages with the crowd on a personal level. He was great throughout the whole day and it felt like he was a fiend who was part of the party. I asked... Read More my friend for some sample shots he took and they looked amazing, as soon as I saw them I knew the was going to be our wedding photographer. Not only is he great at capturing the "Decisive Moment", he had some great candid shots as well. We're so glad that he's booked to shoot our wedding later in the year.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Rayssa S

I'm fortunate enough to say I have had the pleasure of working with Mauricio more than twice now. From a bridal shoot to portraits, Mauricio is so effortless and easy to work with, and just has the exact idea for capturing real emotion, in-the-moment happiness. His photos are... Read More not always perfect smiles, cheesy posing, or montage of fake moments but raw life and love. For those of you considering him for a private session or wedding photography, he is for sure worth every single penny. When I planned my photo shoot my first priority was getting the right photographer, and to be quite honest, even more so than the perfect dress. Tangible items may come and go, but photos will last a lifetime. Your about to book someone who can capture what's to be the most loving and memorable moments of your life. So do yourself a favor and book Mauricio for any life event, he's the best of the best.