Taking the anxiety out of "Honey, we need to talk"

While you prepare for the wedding day, we will help you prepare for the rest of your lives. Not enough couples are communicating effectively by the time they walk down the aisle. We would like to provide you with a safe and neutral setting to discuss all the major topics which plague married couples. Don't wait until a problem arises to address it. Allow us to give you the tools and guidance to ensure that you have a solid and strong foundation for your wedding day and every day thereafter. No workshops, no worksheets, no couples assessments, instead just a free flowing couples dialogue to ensure you and your partner are communicating and will remain communicating to the best of both of your abilities. Your wedding day will end at midnight, but your marriage will last an eternity.

Premarital Counseling

1405 Hillsborough St Ste 206, Raleigh, NC (919) 825-1704
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Lori D'Elia, CPC, LMFT

Welcome! My name is Lori D'Elia and I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Certified Personal Coach. I have been practicing therapy for over 9 years and have recently moved my family and my practice from Brooklyn, NY to Downtown Raleigh. Having a husband and two little ones of my own, I not only professionally, but personally know the importance of being on the same page with your spouse. I strongly believe in pre-marital work. It is so important to start your marriage off on the right foot and I promise this will be the most important part of your wedding planning process.