Vintage Tableware Event Rentals

Delicate Dishes, located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, offers vintage china, goblets, crystal, glass and silver event rentals to West Michigan. I have over 40 patterns of very carefully selected fine china to create a beautiful look for your wedding, bridal shower, engagement party or rehearsal dinner. My large collection of vintage colored and clear goblets will add style and sparkle to any table. These gorgeous pieces will enhance any event tablescape, whether elegant, glamorous, regal, boho, shabby chic, vintage or woodsy glam. My silver tea and coffee pots will make a beautiful addition to your wedding or shower. Delicate Dishes has over 160 fine china tea cups sets available for your event. I look forward to working with you to help bring your vision from dream to reality.

Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ashley E

We had the pleasure of working with Delicate Dishes for our wedding at MillCreek in June 2017. We are so glad we did - Kirsten is a top-notch professional growing a business that sets itself apart by thoughtfulness, creativity, and a commitment to each client's experience.... Read More Working with Kirsten, I always felt that she cared as much about our event as we did - which is, as any couple planning a wedding knows, is no small feat! We got so many compliments on the dishes, silverware, servingware, and goblets we rented from Kirsten. I melted when we walked into the reception hall to see her beautiful work - who knew plates could make a girl tear up? She and her team curated each table with close attention to detail, set each place flawlessly, and efficiently cleared the dishes after dinner. I am so glad to have met Kirsten, and would recommend Delicate Dishes to anyone having an event - big, small, or anywhere in between - in the area!

2017-07-21T10:24:18 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you so much for this lovely review. I really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day! You were wonderful to work with and such a lovely bride.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Andrew G

My fiancé used Delicate Dishes' services for her bridal shower. While I wasn't in attendance at the bridal shower, I did get to see the photos, and it looked beautiful thanks to Kirsten's dishes and tea cups! I did meet Kirsten after the shower. She is a very kind human being... Read More and pleasant to work with. She genuinely cares about her clients and the service she provides. If you are looking to class up your event, Delicate Dishes should be the first place you look! Highly recommended. We had no issues throughout the whole process, from planning to execution.

2017-07-22T07:52:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review. I really enjoyed being a part of Meaghan's shower. I wish you both the best on your upcoming wedding and marriage!

Kirsten Smith

I love the look of mismatched fine china. Vintage and antique pieces have such elegance, craftsmanship and history. When I first started this collection it was for a church tea party. I felt lead to use these priceless beautiful pieces at the tea party to represent how beautiful and priceless the women who would attend are to God. The journey to collect just the right pieces was time consuming. I realized that I wanted to be able to share this collection with others for the special days in their lives and Delicate Dishes was born.