Buffet, Food + Catering

9727 Lehigh Ave., Savannah, GA (912) 355-3930

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kristen C

The service was wonderful from the chef and owner to the servers! I was always able to easily communicate with one of the owners of the company! The owners are a husband and wife duo who are awesome! I dealt with Yvonne in preparation for the wedding and her husband was present... Read More during the reception to make sure everything was wonderful which it was! The food was delicious! I had many guests come up to me to compliment the food and told me their favorite part.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Katy G

Delightful Catering was so easy to work with. My guests loved the food! We had a s'mores bar and a shrimp and grits station!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Brett T

We had our tasting a little while ago and it was amazing! We can't wait for out big night!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Max S

Delightful Catering did an AMAZING job with the food at our wedding. Several Guests have commented that the shrimp and grits were some of the best they have had. Not only that, but this husband-wife duo are amazing to work with and made us feel very comfortable on our wedding... Read More day. They even made us a special plate of appetizers while we were taking pictures after the wedding so that we didn't go hungry! We were able to do a taste test at their home and were impressed with their food and kindness. However, the food at our wedding was even better than what we tasted previously. You could tell the BBQ had been smoked all day long, the shrimp and grits were noteworthy, and everything in between was well executed. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Ashley Taylor C

One of our goals for our wedding was to have really. good. food. I had previously booked my wedding reception at a restaurant, but when our guest list grew beyond the restaurant's capacity I had to switch locations. My new venue gave me Yvonne's number at Delightful Catering,... Read More and, just two months before my wedding date, they made everything come together. Delightful catering catered both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and both meals were FABULOUS! For the rehearsal, we ordered meatballs w/ pasta, salad, potatoes au gratin, ratatouille, and cheesecake bites, then for the reception we ordered shrimp & grits, sliced BBQ pork, chicken & sausage gumbo, broccoli au gratin, salad, grilled veggies, and mashed potatoes. Everything was seriously AMAZING--I am still having guests say that this was the best wedding food they've ever had. The staff were all extremely friendly and professional. Yvonne also helped me book my bartenders, which was a big help! Thank you, Delightful Catering, for being such a great addition to our wedding!

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Niki N

Delightful Catering was fantastic to work with. They were both so nice and took care to make sure we got what we wanted. We opted for the appetizers only option and it turned out fantastic! They were willing to work with us to create a specific menu that worked with our budget!... Read More We were very pleased with Delightful Catering.

Really good food!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Stephanie D

The food was simple but really good. They took care of everything including the table covers!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Natasha N

This is a long overdue thank you message. I enjoyed having you at our wedding celebration last 30th of August . Your food was delicious and was highlighted by your gracious presence and kind help. I wish you continued joy in all you do, Yvonne. Yours Sincerely,... Read More Natasha a.k.a. The bride!

Best Wedding Food we have ever had!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Becky S

My family cannot say enough about Yvonne and Alex from Delightful Catering. I was a destination Bride and I knew from a few e-mail exchanges and phone conversations that Delightful Catering was a vendor I wanted to work with. We had a privilege of going down to Savannah to... Read More attend a tasting. Yvonne had a a beautiful spread of delicious food for us to try...my new husband still raves about the Herb Roasted Chicken and the Bourjin cheese for the roasted red potatoes. Usually wedding food is...wedding food. But our food was absolutely delicious and I saw many guests go back up for more with smiles on their faces. She made the whole process very easy by being responsive, organized, and giving us thoughtful suggestions. We really enjoyed working them because of the fantastic service they provided us. I have over 100 e-mail exchanges with Yvonne, so by the wedding day we were almost like good friends! She is so sweet. It was great to hear everyone's compliments from our wedding, even the most picky of our guests were raving about the food. We had a wedding buffet and her displays were beautiful and elegant. I thought I sit down dinner would have been nice, but I am happy we went with the buffet. People can pick what they wanted and it was so beautiful it only added to the event. Just in case you would like to know here is what we had: Hors d'oeuvres - crab cakes, stuffed mushrooms and bruschetta. Dinner Buffet - spring salad, roasted vegetables, red roasted potatoes, macaroni and cheese, herb roasted chicken,and beef tenderloin. It is my pleasure to rate Delightful catering as a 5! They are wonderful.

The BEST Low Country Boil EVER!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Holly A

Ray, Tybee Island Wedding Chapel manager, recommended Yvonne and her husband to us. We told him that we wanted a low country boil for dinner and he said, "You have to get Yvonne from Delightful Catering. They do the best job!". He was 100% right. The food and service was... Read More AMAZING. It is the best low country boil we have ever had. The food was perfectly seasoned and so good. I am getting hungry typing this review (haha). Yvonne and her husband are a great team. They were always available for contact and meetings. They answered all of our questions and concerns. They did an AMAZING job. Aside from the great recommendation, their food inspection score was perfect. I work in public health and restaurant inspections are extrememly important to me. I view all of the inspections on-line before I eat somewhere and they have perfect scores. So not only did the food taste great, but they passed the food inspections!! Yvonne and I joked about this. She said I was the first to ever ask and check up on that sort of thing. They are great people and love what they do. They are there for the bride and groom. The food is perfect and tasty. They provided quality service and an AWESOME product. They made our wedding day memorable by providing a great product. Thanks guys!!

Delicious

Reviewed on 3/21/2012 Mary M

Yvonne was a joy to work with. She did an excellent job arranging everything and the food was to die for. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to cater my wedding. She was amazing.

Excellent Source

Reviewed on 1/13/2012 Erin E

This company did an amazing job staying in touch and helping me with more than just the food for my wedding. Run by Yvonne Friedman and her husband, my multiple emails and conversations with her helped me find everything from the regular services that you'd expect from a caterer... Read More as well as suggestions for locations, cakes, flowers, DJs, bartenders, etc. My husband and I were able to customize and re-customize our menu and overall the food quality was very good for a large party. They did leave an entire pan of sandwiches in the oven though to stay warm, but there was more than enough food to go around. Yvonne coordinated the drop offs from the cake baker (Custom Cakes) and an ice sculpture that I commissioned, and stayed throughout the event, not just until the meal was over. They were very thorough and professional with everything. Not to mention she was always upbeat and happy about helping out. Excellent job!