DelightMedia - Carlo Selorio Wedding Films

Worldwide

$ – Inexpensive

Documentary

Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

3600 Van Buren St, Hollywood, FL Worldwide (786) 220-1208

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Meryl S

Carlo was wonderful. We couldn't be happier with the highlights film. I highly recommend this company!! Reliable, excellent communication! Beautiful work. A true artist!!

So great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Claudia W

Delight Media is a great family owned company. They make you feel so comfortable which isn't easy when you feel like the paparazzi are following you on such a stressful day. Hazel & Carlo were truly a delight to work with. Their videos capture all the perfect moments. We almost... Read More decided to save money & not get a videographer but I'm so glad we did.

Video

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 kaneily a

The team is very professional and creative. I would totally choose them again. If you choose this team you will not be disappointed.

Unbelievable Videography Team!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Lacey B

We were referred to Delight Media through a co-worker that had just used them for her son's wedding. Once I saw the highlight video on their website I fell in love and knew I had to hire them. There attention to detail is beyond anything I have ever seen. The detail and... Read More creativity of their videos are a piece of art. Unlike many companies, when you hire Carlo, you get Carlo his wife and their son. Not some other videographer or assistant you never heard of or met. When we first saw our highlight video, my husband and I were in tears. Even everyone else that have seen the video cry too. It is just so beautiful. They captured every moment from getting ready, to our first look, to our vows, to the reception. Everything! This is something we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. It is so special to us. Thank you Carlo and family for such an amazing video. We couldn't be happier!

DelightMedia is delightful!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015

We were extremely lucky to find and book DelightMedia for our wedding videography! Carlo is a very professional videographer and quite an artist. He utilizes new technologies like drones to get amazing aerial footage as is a signature of his if you watch any of his short videos.... Read More His team is great at getting multiple angles and then editing them all into a beautiful video. When he edits your video he works with you to find the perfect music to accompany the excellent footage. You know you’ve made a great choice in your professional videography needs when guests are asking for him to do work for them and others make comments that the wedding video looks like a video for a Kardashian wedding. Thank you Carlo and the rest of the DelightMedia film team for capturing our special day!

Don't Look Anywhere Else! Delight is IT :)

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Kirsten R

Currently I have only seen the highlights and I must say I could not be happier with how they have turned out. In the short video they captured so many perfect moments. I CAN'T wait to see the full video :). Carlo and his wife were a pleasure to have around on the day of the... Read More wedding. They were professional and easy to work with. They made me feel so comfortable and eventually I completely forgot the cameras were all around me. If you are looking for a videographer team that really captures the emotional aspects of your wedding, as well as the fun or sweet moments you think no one sees-- and who are also such sweethearts to be around-- then DelightMedia is your only choice!

Professional and dependable

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Noel V

They were a pleasure to work with. They were EARLY, prepared, and so kind. I absolutely LOVE my 3 minute highlights video. It captured everything perfectly. It makes us smile every time we watch it. On our wedding day, they had everything handled perfectly. They were discreet,... Read More worked well with my photographer, and were so prepared. You do not have to worry about a think while working with Delight Media. Carlos is very efficient and they have this awesome client site that you can sign your contract, pay for the services, and add all the important details on. This feature was awesome because details change as the months go on, so instead of having to call them, you can just update it right online. Having them as our videographer was the best decision we made! We'll cherish the video for the rest of our lives.

Captured the fun AND emotional parts!

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Leticia G

At this point, I have only seen the wedding highlights, and haven't seen the full video yet, but already I am so happy with their work! Carlo and his wife were a pleasure to have around on the day of the wedding. They were carefree and made a point of remaining in the... Read More background so I never felt like they were in the way. Carlo's wife brought all of my bridesmaids VS body lotion, which was such a sweet thing to do! Carlo is extremely responsive to all my emails and has been the consumate professional throughout. If you are looking for a videographer team that really captures the emotional aspects of your wedding, as well as the fun or sweet moments you think no one sees-- and who are also such sweethearts to be around-- then DelightMedia is your only choice!