It's all in the details...

We love what we do!! We love getting creative with our work. We consider our Dellables team a very close family and as such we have a lot of fun working with flowers, designs, brides, grooms, moms and wedding coordinators. We are always down to build new arches, bring in new and unique fabrics as well as bringing in different flowers. Anything we can do to make your wedding uniquely your own makes us happy!!! We love sharing the love........Team Dellables

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

345 Cooke Road, Kula, HI Maui, Hawaii and San Francisco (808) 344-1811

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Robynne R

Della is such a wonderful person to talk to. We shared San Francisco stories, and our love of Hawaii, and then easily settled in for the work at hand. She asked about color and preferences and I said, Della, I love it all. I love flowers and I love all of the colors! I know that... Read More didn't help. So she asked about my style and the style of the wedding. Simple and elegant. She then asked, what was most important to me about my flowers. That was easy, that they be local, sustainably grown and seasonal. I don't want a single flower to have been shipped in from anywhere. She said 'excellent' and would put together a few sample images of the work that she's done so I could make some choices and set the direction for her to work. What was sent was a beautiful collection of centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, leis... so much to choose from. I picked the simple, circular orchid centerpiece, which she shared she 'knew' I would choose...and away we went! My entire wedding was bedecked with the most elegant, locally grown, white orchids lining the walkway, set on the tables, and streaming from the tree over head. The collection of orchids were so romantic and timeless, I was so happy! The downside was, I never got to meet Della. She arrived early, set everything up, and left us with the most magical fantasy wedding. When I return to Hawaii, my hope is to look her up and personally thank her for making such a wonderful day come true. I would hire her again and again!

THE BEST FLORAL DESIGNER ANYWHERE!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Emily W

Della was beyond amazing to us. I gave her my theme and colors and let her be creative and we were not disappointed!! She went above and beyond for us! When I saw what she created, I felt like I was on a movie set! I couldn't believe it was real and for us! She is a beautiful... Read More person inside and out and her and her team were so fun and easy to work with!! She is simply the absolute best at what she does!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Della and Dellables!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Jennifer L

Della and her creations are just amazing. I searched all over for the perfect florist that would understand my vision and Della was it! She is just the most amazing person, ever. And her creations are magic. I spoke with Della on the phone a few times and from our... Read More first conversation she knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She just got it! The day of my wedding, it was a total fiasco and had to change location. And she and Jeannie created something for me so special and so magical that I cried when I saw it! All of my guests were in awe of the decor and scenery. They had never seen the sight until the day of my wedding and she just knew what to do. My wedding was the most beautiful, delicate, magical and romantic scene you'd imagine. I can't thank Della and Jeannie enough from the bottom of my heart for creating such a beautiful decor for my wedding. Anyone getting married in Maui just has to check her out. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Julia S

I am so happy that my husband and I were able to work with Dellables on our Maui wedding. Della and her team did an incredible job--from the ceremony decor all the way through dinner, our guests couldn't stop commenting on how gorgeous the arrangements were! Della even stopped... Read More by our home before the ceremony to drop off my gorgeous flower crown. I wish I could post pictures here because my words simply can't do it justice. Thank you, Della!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lauren M

Dellables created a beautiful dream for my wedding day at Merriman's Maui ! I could not have imagined a more beautiful setting for our special day. Our guest were in awe of all the flowers and loved taking pictures under our drift wood arch. Thank you for working with me and for... Read More your talented vision! It was a dream!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Tawny O

I hired Dellables for my wedding in June. I do not recommend this company, I was disappointed with the way the florals turned out. We specifically talked about having orchids in the arrangements and it is also noted in the proposal, but there was not one orchid in any of the... Read More arrangements. After providing pictures of what I wanted for how full the table arrangements would be and being quoted on a price with that look, it definitely didn't turn out as full as the pictures. We also talked about having really green greenery and what was actually used was mostly eucalyptus. And for spending so much on cake florals and the boutonnieres I expected a lot more. The cake florals looked nothing like what the pictures in the proposal looked like, they were the tiniest baby flowers I had ever seen. The morning of the wedding I had to call Della to find out where my bouquets would be delivered. Just seemed unprofessional for her to not have stuff like this already sorted out. It's the last thing you want to be worrying about on your wedding day. I feel like we spent a lot of money with her and I did not get what I had ordered from her. I did try following up with her a week after the wedding and it has now been a month since I reached out to her, and I have not heard anything back. I guess she's ok with having a bad reputation for customer service, and doesn't stand behind her work.

2017-08-14T15:27:39 Response from the vendor

This review makes me feel so sad! We truly go above and beyond in all of our floral work which I feel is reflected in the 54 - five star review we have had. Unfortunately we cannot make everyone happy and this bride was one... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Mallory B

Perfect is an understatement!!! Beyond gorgeous!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Diann C

I absolutely loved Della's work on my wedding. She exceeded expectations and delivered an elegant and beautiful high/low decor of roses, hydrangeas and orchids with candles that was everything I wanted. The cascading bridal bouquet was also amazing. She understood everything I... Read More wanted and delivered more than asked for. Definitely 5 stars!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Rachelle S

Della from Dellables provided the flowers for our wedding. Our planner did all the communication between us and the florist and completed the contract process with her. All the flowers and arrangements turned out beautifully as we had hoped. We ordered aisle flowers, aisle... Read More arrangements (repurposed later), Bride/Bridesmaid bouquets, Groom/Groomsmen/Father/Grandfather boutonnières, Mother/Grandmother corsages, pineapple/flower reception centerpieces, cake flowers, hair flowers, a few vases, and votive candles and holders. The only thing we were slightly disappointed with was the small amount of cake flowers provided as we had supplied photos showing many more. All the flowers were fresh and kept through the day/night. We had asked for crystal wrapped votive holders, but Della went a step further to get us ones that would match our décor and color scheme. Our planner sent Della tons of photos that we provided for inspiration/colors and Della did a beautiful job pulling it all together. The one thing we thought was much too expensive was the $500 delivery/set up cost. We were told that all florists on Maui charge a delivery fee and because most florists live upcountry, that the cost was normal. We just felt to deliver the items that was extremely high. Our wedding ended up falling on US Thanksgiving (we are Canadian so this was never even a thought for us), and apparently Della tried to pull out of the contract not long before our wedding, but our planner worked out an agreement that she would arrive very early to our venue to take possession of the flowers and she that would also set them all up on her own. So we paid the florist $500 delivery/set up and she didn’t even set them up herself. We did some price comparisons before booking Dellables and for what we wanted, all the options we looked at were similar in cost. Overall, our florals were beautiful and were what we wanted, but there were a few sour notes in dealing with this florist.

Stunning Wedding Bouquets!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Jamie M

If you want stunning tropical wedding bouquets look no further you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

Dellables did a phenomenal job with the flowers and decor for our wedding! All I had to do was describe my vision to them, and they so beautifully translated that into just what I wanted and more! When I saw my bouquet I started to tear up because it was so beautiful, and so... Read More were my bridesmaids' bouquets. I loved how they handled the other decor besides just the flowers as well. They were so easy to work with, and I never had to worry about how my wedding would look because I knew they would do an amazing job! I would strongly recommend them to anyone getting married on Maui!

Stunning Florals and Decor

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Brittney K

When we first started planning our wedding we worked with someone who is no longer with the company. She understood my vision so well that when I found out she was gone I was very nervous! I started working with America and she was able to start where the other person had left... Read More off and help our "natural and organic" vision come to life! We used mostly whites and greens with pops of pale peach. Since we were married outside on the deck at Merriman's Kapalua, we used the Kiawe arch (which is awesome) decorated with hanging strands of flowers. The cabana at Merriman's was also decorated with hanging strands of flowers with crystals and glass globes filled with flowers. There were assorted glass containers on most of the tables filled with assorted flowers in our colors and wooden boxes and pineapples were the star of the dinner table. Oh - and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and contained fiddle head ferns and white berries. I would absolutely recommend using Della and her team at Dellables to create the wedding flowers of your dreams!

Beautiful and Innovative

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Kathleen S

I loved everything about my flowers! I would highly recommend them as I looked at many other vendors, Della had the best website and most creative collection. I had made a pinterest board of what I liked - which included many different ideas and luckily Della knew just what to... Read More do and pulled it all together. Our colors were coral and teal so on our tables we had blueish vases with pretty light pinkish flowers along with starfish and driftwood! Della was so easy to work with and America was such a sweetheart and helped set everything up.

In Love!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Britni Z

I absolutely love Della at Dellables! She was so excited to work with me on design ideas and also very accommodating when it came to my slim budget. The floral arrangements she created greatly exceeded my expectations and exactly what I wanted! The flowers were so beautiful;... Read More guests were taking them home and I held on to my bouquet for as long as possible! If you want a florist that is easy to work with and provides wonderful arrangements, then pick Dellables!

Can't stop thinking about those flowers!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Minh x

I used Dellables for my wedding at Hale Ko'olani in October 2014. Of all the wedding vendors I was absolutely sure I had to have – it was Dellables. Although I never got to meet Della and only communicated to her via my wedding coordinator – not once did I doubt her ability... Read More to meet my vision. Having seen her work online, I knew it would be stunning and was one element of my wedding I was happy to leave as a surprise. I did however pass on a copy of my wedding invitation so she could have an idea of the colours and style I was going for. My bouquet, the boutonnières, table centrepieces, ceremony arch and ceremony aisle florals were simply perfect and really made an impact! We were even able to repurpose the ceremony florals for the reception. Not only was she able to match the flowers to my wedding colours but the floral styling was just impeccable. All my wedding guests noticed the flowers and complimented on how beautiful they were. I just can’t say enough about how happy I was with the flowers!!! Whilst Dellables is pricier than other florists, for piece of mind, it was totally worth the money. I didn’t stress once about the flowers and my only regret was that I couldn’t take the flowers back home to Australia with me. I am thankful that at least I have photos to remember them by! I have no hesitation in recommending Dellables to any bride for their floral needs!

Our vibrant orchids - bouquets & boutonnieres

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Blanca M

I began to work with Trish initially based on a recommendation from our church (Sacred Heats Mission). Trish was amazing to work with & even helped us narrow down reception venues. Trish left but I was immediately contacted by America. She took over the account but knew... Read More exactly what we wanted. The transition was an easy one. America was just as accommodating. She met us prior to the event so we could deliver some charms I wanted on my bouquet. Dellables helped us stay within our budget by allowing us to borrow some vases for the church & the reception....what a wonderful gesture! Dellables was excellent to work with, since they played a BIG role in making our dream wedding come true! Service is extraordinary, the flowers are fresh and their designs are AMAZING! We highly recommend Dellables, just look at their website and you too will be convinced! Thank you Della and America for impeccable service and care! xoxo Blanca & Tim

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Bonnie M

They created exactly what we had in mind, and even surprised us with a few extra details at no charge! Amazing!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Jessica

my bouquet was beautiful and our table flowers with drift wood turned out amazing. Really loved all the flowers and leis. We ended up having to use our leis and bouquet 2 days later for pictures at sunset due to rain. We placed the flowers in the frige and they still all... Read More looked beautiful.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Allie S

Dellables was great after a bit of an emailing communication break-down. I had Dellables as my destination florist. We had a phone interview about my vision for flowers and Dellables really did an amazing job putting together a PDF of all my ideas. It was awesome seeing these... Read More ideas come to life at the wedding reception. Dellables is rather expensive, but she's the best in Maui and if you've got the budget to spare, she will do amazing things. I kept my bouquet while I stayed in Maui and it remained fresh for days after the wedding, so I was able to enjoy it for more than just the wedding night. The tables looked lovely with mercury glass and fresh blooms, which matched my wedding colours perfectly. Dellables also surprised me with heaps of dusty miller which I stressed was crucial for the bouquet (as is it was a similar colour to my bridesmaid dresses). Della and Trish (her assistant) were great to work with and were very professional. I would highly recommend working with them, especially if you have a big budget for flowers.

The most stunning wedding flowers!! Amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2013 Casey C

I can't even put into words how breathtaking the flowers at our wedding were. They took some of my ideas and turned it into something more amazing than I anything I could dream up. The flowers were all very fresh and looked amazing. The pictures are just gorgeous because of it... Read More too. They were really easy to work with and have very good ideas for all locations/situations. Highly recommend!

Beautiful flowers!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Candace b

Dellables was absolutely fabulous!! The flower presentation was spectacular. Highly recommend them. They were very helpful from the beginning and responded right away to all my emails and last minute changes. The staff was super friendly and gave me some good ideas. One again... Read More the flowers were very beautiful.

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Megan S

I had the pleasure of working with Dellables for my April 2013 destination wedding at Merriman's in Maui. I saw their work on their website and knew that they were the florist for me. When I first started this process, I was at a complete loss as to what I wanted and... Read More needed. That's where Trish came in. She helped organize my thoughts on what I wanted for my wedding day, and she was there to answer my constant questions. It was such a seamless experience. As this was a destination wedding, I left the arrangements and flower choices to Trish and Della. All I provided was my wedding colors, which were papaya and teal and the fact that I wanted bright colors. I felt confident in their abilities and boy, it was more than I could ever imagine! First of all, my bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. It contained coral colored peonies, and they added these teal succulents to the bouquet, which really added some great texture and made the arrangement really pop. We had gotten a bamboo arch for our ceremony, and Della placed hanging flower leis with a roses attached at the bottom. It was so romantic the way it gently swayed with the breeze. They also did a great job on the bride and groom leis along with the leis for our guests. And the dinner reception area was filled with bright colored flowers in teal vases set against a teal runner. I was so taken aback when I first entered the dining area, as I didn't expect something so perfect. They really did help set the mood of our wedding. Our guests could not stop complimenting the flowers and saying how beautiful the wedding was. It was such a great experience working with Dellables for my wedding day. I truly appreciated the sincerity they put into making our day memorable. If I had the opportunity, I would definitely work with Dellables again. Thanks so much, Dellables!

Real professionals, and very talented people!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Jane D

I loved my flowers and table decor from Dellables, and the experience from start to finish was just fantastic. Responded super fast to inquiries, always available, even in the midst of their busiest times. This team works hard to deliver. My design brief was probably less... Read More detailed than desirable for them, and I do not have the flair for colors that they do, but somehow they managed to deliver exactly what I was looking for.... They work magic because they take the time to listen and work with you to get you there! I also very much appreciated the creative input from the team on what flowers to use, and how. Beautiful flowers, great service, even down to the scattering of petals on a very windy day at the very last minute for me, pinning boutonnieres to family and coming up trumps on personalizing all of the boutonnieres for the ladies in the family to go with their outfits and keeping a very natural theme to the whole event. Table setting was spectacular with little touches that really made it oustanding. As well as all the good service, they were just genuinely nice people to deal with. Special shout out to Trish. Thanks for helping make our day wonderful. I can't recommend these guys highly enough.

Above & beyond our expectations!! Truly the best on Maui.

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 CECI D

Where do I start? We are truly grateful to have crossed paths with Della and Trish of Dellables. As soon as I spoke with Trish regarding my wedding style and details, I feel I had found my floral soul-mate. There are no words to express our gratitude and appreciation to them for... Read More the AMAZINGLY INSANE florals but most especially for the patience, the warmth, the sincerity, and the guidance during all the craziness of the planning. It was truly above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't have been any happier and the response we got from everyone was amazing!! I am truly in love with all the details and I will never forget the experience. Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality.

Above and beyond perfection!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Stu S

Working with Trish at Dellables was a fantastic experience. It isn't easy communicating a vision for a destination wedding, but after we shared pictures and chatted over the phone, Trish's outline blew me away. It was above and beyond what I had pictured. She recommended ideas... Read More that I never would have thought of, and ultimately those details were what impressed our guests the most. She was respectful of our budget, and made suggestions that helped us get the most bang for our buck. She was so committed to making our wedding beautiful that she added in a few extra details free of charge. When we walked into our reception space after our ceremony...our jaws dropped! In my mind, it was more beautiful than anything on any of my pinterest boards because it was tailored specifically to our taste! You can tell that Trish and Della are truly passionate about making brides' visions come to life.