Dell-Lea Weddings & Events

Chichester, NH

Book Your Wedding with Dell-Lea Weddings & Events

A BACKYARD IN CHICHESTER, NH

Originally built between 1788-1810 this private 236 acre estate has a stunning post and beam barn renovated to accommodate up to 230 guests. Located in Chichester, in the south central part of the state, Dell-Lea Weddings & Events delivers a picturesque setting with stone walls and rolling meadows. Spouses-to-be who book this venue enjoy a variety of outdoor areas for a wedding ceremony and use of the spacious climate controlled function hall for a dinner reception. Many unique outdoor features provide a lovely ceremonial backdrop and wonderful photo opportunities. These include:

• A charming custom-made gazebo
  • Horse drawn wagon
  • Natural stone walls
  • Scenic mountain vistas
  • A waterfall
  • Several small ponds
  • Spacious open meadows and lawns
  • The renovated Function Hall combines historic charm with modern amenities and full service catering facilities. Decorative features include post-and-beam construction with much of the original material, rustic wood accents, wide-plank wood floors and romantic candle-style chandeliers. For the comfort of couples and their guests the space also features a large dance floor, a full-service bar, a coatroom and clean, stylish restrooms.

Dell-Lea Wedding & Events has their own in-house catering, experienced chefs and a full-service bar. Each dish served at Dell-Lea Weddings & Events is prepared with care on site. Generous portions made with the finest ingredients deliver a satisfactory dining experience for couples and their guests. Because the venue hosts just one function per day, spouses-to-be enjoy a peaceful and private wedding celebration. Dell-Lea Wedding & Events provides all tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware and glassware and the staff does all setup and cleanup. Couples with inquiries about a time frame for wedding celebrations can contact the venue directly.

In the search for a wedding venue, couples appreciate those with a few extra amenities. Additional perks provided by Dell-Lea Weddings & Events include:

• Day of ceremony coordination
  • Chef's are willing to prepare off the menu items
  • Rental options for bridal showers and engagement parties
  • Full use of the grounds for photography purposes
  • Dessert options in addition to wedding cake

Private 236 acre historic country setting

Embrace our 236 acre country estate with spectacular views that are exclusively yours on your wedding day. You and your guest will love our beautifully renovated, climate-controlled post & beam hall originally built between 1788-1810. We hold only one wedding per day which ensures our staff is focused entirely on your special day. Food is prepared on-site by our team of experienced chefs.

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

81 Pleasant Street, Chichester, NH (603) 435-8479
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jodi G

From the amazing views, to the beautiful reception area, to the food; Dell-Lea is more than amazing! Toutou & David (owners) are wonderful people and are so helpful - they really are committed to making sure that your wedding day is the best day of your life. We received so... Read More many compliments from our guests not only on the venue but the food as well (which is awesomely delicious). If you're looking for a beautiful NH wedding location, with options for some awesome wedding photos, Dell-Lea is definitely the place to be!

2016-10-13T20:11:04 Response from the vendor

We can't thank you enough for your kind words and support. We loved the intimacy of your wedding. It was a touching and heart felt ceremony and it will be a day you won't forget. We are truly blessed to have been able to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Jessica M

We had our wedding here earlier this month and we could not have asked for a better experience with this venue and staff! Toutou was amazing and accommodating to all of our requests. She helped to keep me calm through the rehearsal and day of and I greatly appreciated that. We... Read More got so many compliments on the food and staff which was great. This is a very affordable and beautiful venue and I could not recommend this venue enough!

2017-09-16T11:32:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica and Matt for taking time to do a review of us. This helps us grow and continue to be better each day. We hope you had a great time on your honeymoon in Hawaii. Take care of one another and enjoy the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 John T

My wife and I have been to a lot of weddings,Trust us there is no better venue for the money around.The Dell-Lea is absolutely beautiful.We just had our daughters wedding there and it was incredible.The grounds are spectacular with incredible views.The food is the best we ever... Read More had.There she wait staff is second to no one.You can save a lot of time and money by just making this your first stop when looking for a venue.I can't thank you enough for making our daughters big day the best ever.We just loved everything.A+A+A+A+A+A

2017-05-08T13:50:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you John for the outstanding review. We had such a great time working with your family on planning the wedding and had a wonderful time hosting it. We are delighted to have been a part of such an important day and are thankful for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alison M

We fell in love wil Dell-Lea the first time we visited the venue. The owners make the entire process fun, easy and stress free! Every detail is accounted for, even the things you would never think of yourself! The venue is beautiful, the food is wonderful and the entire... Read More atmosphere is absolutely perfect. There are countless beautiful spots for photos and we have not stopped receiving positive comments from guests about how much they loved it!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sarah G

We had the PERFECT day at Dell Lea. Dave and Toutou, and the Dell Lea staff were amazing hosts. Everything was smooth, calm, and organized. As a bride, I felt like everything was under control, and I was very relaxed. What we love about Dell Lea: the perfect views, the spacious... Read More (and CLEAN) barn, the food, the roomy dance floor, and the value. We feel that we had a gorgeous big wedding on a small budget. We did use some decorations, but the space is so pretty that it doesn't need much. We had an outside ceremony, our reception in the barn, a buffet for dinner, cash bar, and a DJ. Everything was timed and coordinated perfectly, and everyone had a great time. We are so grateful to have learned about Dell Lea, and can't wait to spread the word. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

If I could give this place no stars I would, this is by far the worst venue I have ever been too. Don't get me wrong the property is beautiful and it was nicely decorated, the staff was awful. The waiters and bartenders were absolutely nasty, we were called outside for pictures... Read More and we had all just gotten drinks put them down on the table and when we got back the table was cleared, someone went to the manger to say something to see if we could get the issues resolved and the drinks replaced and she replied " I can assure you none of that happened my staff wouldn't do that". We were also were called to eat and the second we sat down the same woman came to the table and told everyone if they were going to want more food to go now she was going to clear the buffet opposed to every other table where a nice gentleman approached everyone asking how they were enjoying there meal etc. The staff then refused to clear the table because of the prior incident and left us with piles of dishes and tried to bring more plates with the cake on it. Once again someone went to the manager to see if we could get the table cleared and she was once again awful and rude, we tried to get the managers name to speak to the owner after and she refused to give it to us. The venue also sticks to a very strict timeline and you have no say, the bride and groom had finished taking pictures and weren't allowed to come in yet because it wasn't time according to the venue, after everyone was in seated there were long silent gaps because the dj was not allowed to start music yet and they had to control the order of everything.... Stay far away from this place if you want your guests to enjoy the wedding.

2017-09-22T06:45:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We would like to respond to each item that you have brought up. Please know that we have discussed each of your points with our staff. 1) We agree a guest spoke with a manager about ONE drink being removed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Stephen D

Absolutely amazing job done by dell Lea. I would recommend to anyone that is getting married to attend this venue!

2017-09-16T11:28:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 star rating Hailey and Stephen! We really appreciate the feedback and will share it with all our staff. We take a lot of pride in going above and beyond. We are grateful to have shared the day with the both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Alexandra M

I just got married at Dell Lea on 7/29/17. If you are in the process of looking for a venue, I urge you to meet Toutou and David and take a tour! This venue is absolutely incredible. The grounds we're beautiful, the staff was amazing, and my guests couldn't stop talking about... Read More how great the food was. Toutou and David are extremely detail oriented, very responsive and so sweet! Thank you for giving me my dream wedding!

2017-08-11T10:30:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ali for taking time to give us an outstanding review. We appreciate all your kind words and are so very happy to be able to give you a dream wedding. We can't say enough about how kind your family is and how wonderful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Deann C

One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! TouTou and David are so accomadating and professional but also warm and attentive. Susan was also extremely helpful and vet iry organized, wonderful people! The food was outstanding! Compliments to the whole team for working... Read More sohard to make my daughters wedding a wonderful experience! If you are planning a wedding and looking for a venue, take a drive and look at this little piece of heaven, you will not want to leave!

2017-07-23T08:23:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review DeeAnn! We are so happy to be a part of Colleen and Ricky's successful day, and I will be sure to share your compliments with the rest of the staff. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Gina W

My Husband and I got married here June 17th. It was the best day of our lives. Toutou was so accommodating and so great words can't describe it. I want to thank her and her husband and staff for making it such a special day.

2017-07-17T10:19:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gina for your kind words. You sharing that "It was the best day of our lives" is more than we could ever hope for. This is what makes waking up and doing what we love doing totally worth it. Wishing you a beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016

David and TouTou, we just wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special. All of our guests had a great time and admired such a beautiful property. I will admit I was a little worried when we got an email about new owners taking over before our... Read More wedding, but I honestly think it was a blessing in disguise. It was such a pleasure to work with you both. We just want to say thank you to all of your incredible staff, everyone was super professional and accommodating and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you and best of luck in your new endeavor! It's evident that you guys will be super successful <3

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Rebecca F

A hidden gem up in the hills of Chichester. For everything this venue has to offer, the pricing is extremely affordable! The new owners, Toutou and Dave, are such a pleasure to work with. I was nervous at first because they took over the venue just a month before my wedding date... Read More and I had been working with the previous owners for the last year. Toutou and Dave did such an amazing job and made me feel so comfortable. You can tell they have a true passion for this. They were both extremely accommodating and were open to all of the ideas I had. I sent over 2 sangria recipes that I wanted to have as signature drinks at the wedding and the bartender nailed it! All of my guests raved about the drinks and the food. I was also nervous about the food because the venue does not offer menu tastings, however the food was amazing and I would advise any future couples to not worry about this at all. Now that it is all said and done, I am glad there was not a tasting because it was one less thing I had to do and worry about. We chose buffet style and there was PLENTY! Many of my guests went up for seconds, which I loved because many other venues serve such small portion sizes. Service, food, drinks, atmosphere, pricing...I have nothing bad to say. My wedding day was exactly what I wanted and more and my husband and I did not go broke doing it! I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, thank you!

2016-11-28T13:49:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rebecca for your amazing review. We are very honored to have hosted your gorgeous wedding and was able to make it an unforgettable day for you.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Winnie R

My daughter fell in love with Dell Lea two and a half years ago when she clicked on a sidebar on The Knot. We booked the venue immediately. I was a bit concerned when we discovered that ownership had changed hands, but my worries were quickly eased. David and Tutu, were... Read More knowledgeable, amazingly accommodating and calm in spirit, just what a frazzled mother of the bride or bride need. David even changed out the chairs for our 90 guests when he felt, as did we, that the white chairs better fit the decorative feel of my daughter's wedding. I was thoroughly impressed with the beautiful venue, the grounds, the delicious food, but most of all with the kindness of David and Tutu. I would recommend this venue highly and without reservation.

2016-10-13T20:08:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the incredible review. It was a pleasure helping you and your daughter with her beautiful wedding. The decorations you put up were amazing and well thought out. The white chairs really put the final touches in the care you put into it.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kayleigh F

Katrina and Brandon are a great team, and so nice! Katrina made me feel totally at ease with her calm personality throughout the whole process. Brandon went above and beyond the day of the wedding, while it was raining, to check on the outside ceremony arrangement. He checked in... Read More with me several times and we waited as long as we could. Luckily, it stopped raining just in time, and Brandon and his team went outside and dried off the chairs quickly. The venue is so beautiful we didn't feel like we needed to add much in terms of decorations, and all of our guests couldn't say enough about how charming the place is. Very quiet, very peaceful. We had the best day! Thank you, Brandon and Katrina!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Crystal B

Brandon and Katrina were superb! Everyone raved about the food and the facility. You will not find a better place for the money.....much less expensive than all other places

Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Dawn b

Everything went smooth day of the wedding, couldn't be happier!

Stunning and Affordable

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Katie F

Katrina and Brandon were amazing throughout the entire planning process and the day of! An absolutely stunning venue, beautiful inside and out! The food was amazing (steak tips and stuffed chicken). The venue caters the event. Food prices range from $17-30 per person, a really... Read More affordable price for amazing quality. Everything went off without a single glitch! Will recommend this venue to all future brides!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Genevieve M

Dell-Lea made my wedding possible. I was able to stick to my original budget and didn't have to cut things off my dream list. My guest loved the place and they are still talking about it. The owners are fantastic to work with and dealt with my crazy paranoid moments. I highly... Read More suggest this venue.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Melissa C

Fantastic venue!!! Customer service was top notch. Food was excellent and I would recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Dell-Lea

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Kimberly Y

We didn’t read a lot of reviews of Dell Lea but when we went to visit, we thought it would be perfect for us. Their venue is amazing! We had a beautiful fall wedding and our pictures came out amazing with their property as our backdrop. The function hall was perfect! We saw... Read More the venue before they added the addition, and that made it 10 times better! Our guests of 105 fit comfortably and there was so much space. It was great to see the property through the wonderful windows. We found Dell Lea to be the most affordable venue that met all of our needs. We had a buffet style dinner and the food was amazing! They were very helpful when we requested a special plate put aside for a guest with dietary restrictions. They answered all of our questions throughout the process. We are so happy that we were able to have our wedding at Dell Lea because it was a perfect venue for us and our wedding.

2015-02-15T20:23:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Beautiful venue, great food!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Amy P

The first time we stepped into Dell Lea, we knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. Katrina and her crew did not disappointment. When we showed up for rehearsal I could not have even imagined how amazing it looked. All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful the... Read More venue was, and the food was delicious! There was plenty for everybody and they even offered guests seconds! If you want an intimate and beautiful ceremony and reception Dell Lea is your place. Thank you so much Katrina!

You won't find better!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Erin B

Before my wedding I was known as the girl in the movie "27 Dresses." So believe me when I tell you that you won't find a more beautiful, accommodating, and caring group of people to have on your wedding day. Katrina is unbelievably professional and kind, and went out of her way... Read More to make sure everything was as we wanted it. I could never say enough good things about Dell-Lea. Book your wedding there...you will be SO thankful you did!

Amazing Venue and Hosts

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Sarah G

Katrina did an absolutely amazing job coordinating things for our July wedding. She was friendly, professional and efficient. The venue is beautiful and the staff is amazing. The value is completely amazing. I would not hesitate booking your event at this venue, you will not be... Read More disappointed.

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Tenley C

Katrina and her staff were absolutely amazing in helping us with the most perfect wedding! We were able to be one of the first weddings with their new renovations and the place is beyond gorgeous! It fit our vision perfectly! I can't say enough about how yummy the food... Read More was, how great the drinks were, and how helpful the staff is. It's such a perfect setting! I can't even put into words how fabulous everyone and everything is at the Dell Lea! Amazing! Thank you for a wonderful day that we will never forget!

Beautiful Rustic Location

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Erika S

Having my ceremony in a gazebo in front of miles of rolling hills and fields was amazing! The scenery is just perfect. Then being able to have the reception in the rustic barn on the same property - was exactly what I wanted. They do all the tables, chairs, apps, food, drinks... Read More for you there - all you do is bring yourself and the decor. Simple, beautiful and just awesome! They have been doing it 18 years by just word of mouth and booked every weekend from spring to fall - and this is without having a website - just speaks to their success.