Dellwood Country Club

Dellwood, MN

Affordable Elegance

Everything you have always dreamed of, without the expense! Your guests will enjoy the view of one of the most beautiful courses in the Twin Cities. You will love our outdoor patios, excellent cuisine, and convenient free parking all located in one spot!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

29 East Highway 96, Dellwood, MN (651) 426-4155

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Stephanie M

We are so happy with the turn out of our wedding reception at Dellwood Country Club. Bry, the coordinator was wonderful to work with and she took the stress out of planning. The ballroom is so gorgeous that we could keep decorations minimal. We had a bonfire out on the patio... Read More (directly off the ballroom), and we rented the Fireside Room for a small fee which also gave us access to the deck. Our guests had so much room to walk around - inside and outside. I would highly recommend Dellwood Country Club to anyone looking for a fabulous venue! There is a Best Western Plus right down the road, which provides convenient overnight accommodations and a shuttle bus to and from Dellwood. The food is absolutely incredible - we continue to get compliments from our guests! Overall, everything was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to Bry and the wonderful food and bar staff at Dellwood Country Club :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Sam D

Dellwood was the perfect reception for us! They were very accommodating for everything we were looking for. Bry was a huge help and made the whole process so easy! They food was fantastic, we had so many great comments from our guests. The remodel looked amazing, and they were... Read More very accommodating for our band, all was seamless. It was a great space keeping the festivities intimate, but ample room with the fireside room and the large deck that our guests really enjoyed. Couldn't be any happier with Dellwood and their staff!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Carissa D

Dellwood was AMAZING with everything. Well worth every penny. The staff was phenomenal, especially Bry, who wad there every step of the way, answered every single silly question and helped us to figure out everything the day of!! And the location is beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jessica E

My husband and I recently got married in early August and had our reception at the Dellwood Country Club. From the beginning stages of planning, to the last minute details, the wedding coordinator Bry was SO AWESOME to work with! She was so professional, quick to respond, and... Read More offered a lot of good advice and tips when it came to planning a wedding. The facility in and of itself is just gorgeous! I would recommend booking the Fireside Room (along with the Banquet Hall). We had a lot of guests use the deck off of the Fireside Room during the reception. The food was so delicious and the pricing is reasonable. We would not have changed a thing -- everything was so perfect! Thank you for providing us with the best day of our lives! Love, Jess & Colt Ellis

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Sarah L

Dellwood was an amazing place to have our wedding reception! Bry was so helpful from the first day we met her to the actual day of our reception. Their list of vendors were so easy to work with, I did not have to worry about anything the day of! All of our guests loved the... Read More indoor and outdoor space Dellwood provided. I cannot praise Dellwood and their staff enough!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sommer S

We loved the Dellwood Country Club. We held our wedding reception here and found the whole experience to run very smoothly. Bry, the wedding coordinator, was great to work with and helped make sure the day ran smoothly. The food was excellent and the facilities beautiful. We... Read More highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Mychi C

Love love love this venue!! My husband and I just had our wedding at the Dellwood over the wknd and was it amazing!!! The size was perfect our our 200 guest! Def could fit more guests. Everyone loved the food and said the venue was beautiful! We got a good deal as our wedding... Read More was during low peak so the rental fee was cut in half and minimum on food was also cut in half so we saved ourselves a lot of money at this beautiful venue! I also really enjoyed working with Bry! She is amazing and responds extremely fast!!! There was another manager who was working in the kitchen, he was very accommodating and always followed up with us and our request!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Heather D

I grew up near Dellwood and I knew I wanted to get married in my hometown. I have known Dellwood Country club my whole life so it was definitely an option on my list. They recently remodeled and the remodel is gorgeous! The venue is a bit pricey but we got it for a good price... Read More because our wedding was off season. Bry (the wedding coordinator) was such a joy to work with. She was knowledgeable, professional, and very punctual. I never had an issue with getting a hold of her and she was flexible to make appointments to meet. During the meeting with her, she was very helpful with out planning and helped us think of things to consider for our big day. The food was amazing and our staff/service for the night was absolutely wonderful! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jordana G

Dellwood was the most Amazing venue we could have picked for our ceremony and wedding reception! The wedding coordinator, Bry, was Amazing. She's efficient and detailed, and the perfect person to help you get through the day on track. The food was so delicious, we have had so... Read More many compliments from so many guests! The service the entire wedding day was so smooth and timely, and they were just a pleasure to work with. Plus it's got the most beautiful scenery for wedding pictures! We couldn't have picked a better place to become Husband and Wife! Thank you Dellwood!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Michael S

We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at Dellwood CC on October 22. The facility was amazing, the food was delicious, and the overall service and staff was outstanding. Easy to work with, very accommodating, and really made our day special. We were allowed to take... Read More pictures all over the property and Bry helped the whole day run very smoothly! The shuttle to and from the hotel was great and very convenient. I would highly recommend having your ceremony and reception at Dellwood.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Maddie P

Everything was perfect. The staff is amazing! Bry, the wedding coordinator is organized and enthusiastic. I had no worries that day because Dellwood took care of everything!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Lindsey H

We had our Ceremony and Reception at Dellwood, and it was absolutely perfect. We had an outdoor ceremony, which easily accommodated over 200 guests, and is beautifully landscaped. The reception ballroom was the reason we chose Dellwood - so beautiful. It fit our 275 guest list... Read More perfectly, with space left over! The whole venue is perfect for pictures, and has lots of space and accommodations for guests (back patio with fire pit, large deck overlooking the golf course, and the fireside room for social hour). The staff were so accommodating, and so professional. The wedding coordinator, Bry, definitely helped to make the day everything we wanted it to be, so laid-back and easy to work with! Many of our guests said how it was one of the best wedding venues they had been too, and that the food was amazing. I can honestly say I don't have one complaint about the entire venue/staff. It was such a perfect day. I would highly recommend Dellwood to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Samantha H

I loved Dellwood. It is beautiful, the food is fantastic, & Bry is great to work with!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Janna G

Beautiful venue with great food! Venue is easy to work with. Only two food tastings per year is the only negative.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Laura H

The day went so smoothly, and Tracy was quick to respond to questions. The food was great, and they were flexible with doing root beer floats instead of cake.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Brittany M

The wedding I attended at this venue was gorgeous and the food was delicious. I wasn't too impressed with the on site coordinator though. She wasn't very friendly or attentive to the bridal party's needs at all. I even heard her make comments about the groomsmen. The rest of the... Read More staff were very polite and helpful. Still a beautiful wedding!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Nicole A

I have nothing but great things to say about this venue. The space itself and the food is amazing but the people are even better!! Of course no wedding day goes without any hiccups, but the staff at Dellwood responded quickly to any issues and made sure it was corrected... Read More right away. Dellwood made our New Year's Eve wedding an unforgettable day for not only my husband and I but also our guests.

A Gem

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Amy G

Dellwood Country Club will always be a special place for my now husband and I. We chose Dellwood because we didn't want a wedding in the city but we wanted an elegant but not stuffy feel. Dellwood fit our needs, it had a beautiful scenery but also had somewhat of a rustic feel... Read More on the inside. The layout of the building is perfect with space for guests to roam but not get lost (that is important come dance time!) Dellwood offers patios, ceremony space, photography shots, and space for photo booths. Tracy is also why we love and reccomend Dellwood. She answered probably 100 emails from me, always promptly and with any and all information I needed. The day of the wedding Tracy was there ready to help with anything I needed, she was such a blessing. She is the kind of wedding coordinator you need on your wedding day, and I'm so happy she was mine. Dellwood is highly reccomended in my books! Amy and Tony

Dellwood was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Kelly A

We had our reception at Dellwood County Club. Everything there was beautiful. Tracy and Tom were wonderful to work with they were so on top of everything and was there to answer any questions that we had. They made sure everything ran so smoothly. We received so many compliments... Read More on how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. We did the pizza for a late night snack and everyone that is was so good.

Total package

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Victoria R

For our wedding, we wanted our venue to provide a ceremony space, stunning photography opportunities, a bar, and a reception area. We found exactly what we were looking for at Dellwood. The event coordinator, Tracy, worked with us for the entire year and a half up to our... Read More wedding to make sure all of our needs were met. I very much enjoyed the night they set aside for all the couples to come in to sample the menu and see the reception area set up with a different style of setting/center piece for each table. It really helped see what the potential of the space was. The golf course itself allows for every possible photography opportunity you could want. My biggest concern was keeping the whole day within our budget and maintaining the simple theme I was going for. I loved that we didn't have to buy flowers for the outdoor ceremony space!! The landscaping really does all the work for you :) The staff was friendly and accommodating; they worked hard the whole day to keep our friends/family happy and were flexible when a couple changes needed to be made. I would not have gone anywhere else for our wedding. The whole day was stress-free and everything we could have wanted it to be thanks to Tracy and the Dellwood staff!!

Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Brenda D

Dellwood is a beautiful place to get married. The staff is awesome and made the day go flawlessly. The transformation of the ballroom from ceremony to reception/dance was done in very little time. And the food was raved about!

Dellwood Reception

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Abby P

They were always quick to respond to my emails which was really nice. The food is amazing! Really pretty out side and in. I loved the vaulted ceilings on the ballroom. I paid them to do some decorating and the head table floor length table cloth was the wrong color when... Read More the guys were setting up the day of the wedding. By the time guests arrived it was changed to the correct color. I was really happy about that!

Beautiful space, some contract confusion

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Angela A

We held our wedding reception at Dellwood Hills this past summer. It was a beautiful space! The gardens are well-maintained and the decorations by Creative License were breathtaking. We received numerous compliments on the location. The food was delicious and we were extremely... Read More happy with the service at dinner. Tom, the banquet manager, was incredibly professional, informative, and helpful the day of our wedding. Unfortunately, we had some problems with the contract and service by the events coordinator. Our first contract contained many mistakes. I had to go over all the paperwork myself and bring those mistakes to her attention. The final payment also brought confusion. Overall, I do recommend Dellwood as a beautiful, amazing space for a wedding. Just be sure to be very clear with the contract information.

Dellwood Reception 2013

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Martha K

We could not be happier with the service that we received at Dellwood. The prices were very reasonable, the people were extremely helpful and friendly, and the place was beautiful. Every request we made, they accommodated - including unique decorating, lots of special dietary... Read More needs, and last minute changes. Everything ran smoothly. The food was great - the walleye is highly recommended. The late night pizza was actually really good (I'm skeptical of the late night snack foods at most weddings). My favorite thing about Dellwood is that there are lots of different spaces to utilize. There is a really nice patio of the ballroom where you can pay to have them light up a fire later in the evening (which guests loved) and we opted to also rent the fireside room where we did all the appetizers and then used it as a quiet space after dinner for people who didn't want to dance. Plus, off the fireside room there is a big beautiful deck. Because of all of the options, most of our guests stayed long after dinner was over. My husband and I don't have a single negative thing to say about Dellwood.

Down to a science

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Kristin D

I grew up going to Dellwood for special events, so I knew the food would not disappoint, but WOW! Everything was perfect! Tracy is such a pleasure to work with and Dellwood truly has everything down to a science. It was one area that I had zero stress about as I knew they would... Read More deliver- and did they ever! A flawless night.