Making Dreams Come True.

You supply the fantasy, the imagination, the desire; we supply the materials and decades of experience fabricating fine, designer jewelry by hand. One piece at a time, with skill, precision, and loving attention. Custom jewelry is the perfect way to express your individuality, but it’s also a great way to celebrate an engagement, a wedding and an anniversary. Bring us your dreams, show us your style, tell us your taste and we’ll create unique, made to order jewelry that will be as much a part of you as your signature that is designed and made just for you.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

364 RXR Plaza, Uniondale, NY (516) 357-8888

Perfect Option!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Shannon D

Very easy to work with and provided us with beautiful rings!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Steve & Dave K

Hi everyone. Meeting Jonathan at DS was like a dream come true! After 21 years we wanted to have a ring to honor and commemorate all aspects of our past, our present, and our future. Incorporating a design that wasn't just like any other ring, but including and honoring a lovely... Read More lady who gave birth to our relationship by using a Citrine stone, her birthstone. The ring designed with Jonathan had ingredients of both yin and yang. With different polished surfaces and significance of the balance of life. From start to finish it was a pleasure. After the rings were poured and the stone was set by hand, we received them and it was like being in a field of yellow sunflowers on a sunny day in spring! The presence and the feeling took a few days to get used to. These rings are a constant reminder of being in love, being in balance, and always, always being in the light of life. Thank you DS for everything!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Joe P

I got my fiancee's custom made engagement ring at Delmonte-Smelson and I couldn't be happier. They took a picture and made it into reality. Mike and his team were great, giving me a real education about what I was purchasing, and working with my ideas and budget. Great... Read More experience overall.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Steven O

Working with Delmonte-Smelson was a pleasure! I am so glad I put my trust in their hands. After 18 years, I decided to upgrade my wife's engagement ring. Needless-to-say, we could not be happier!. The experience was seamless and the end product is beyond expectations. I would... Read More recommend Delmonte-Smelson to my friends and relatives without hesitation.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jessica H

My fiance purchased the engagement ring from Delmonte-Smelson. He said they were so easy to work with and built a custom ring based around his desires. I still look at the engagement ring and can't believe how perfect it truly is. I still get compliments about the beauty this... Read More ring has. We were so pleased with the engagement ring that we went back to purchase our wedding bands. They are perfect and exactly what we wanted. We could not be happier with the results and the people we worked with. We would recommend them to everyone.

2017-03-28T15:56:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica. We are so very happy that you are pleased with your engagement ring and wedding bands and we look forward to seeing you and your fiance again.

Custom made my dream ring

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Jaclyn D

I found a picture of the setting that I wanted for my engagement ring but other jewelers couldn't get the setting and could not make it, so they showed us similar settings, but not Delmonte-Smelson. Since Delmonte-Smelson specializes in custom making jewelery, they were able to... Read More take the picture of the setting and custom make my engagement ring. The stones in both my engagement ring and wedding band are crystal clear and super sparkly. They had our wedding bands laser engraved free of charge.

Phil Smelson

Phil started in the jewelry business when he was 18 years old, he immediately became fascinated with the industry. It is a career that has lasted over 45 years. He specializes in diamond grading, colored stone grading and jewelry designing. Besides having a state of the art jewelry store, Phil has been evaluating and replacing jewelry for most of the major insurance companies that we have today.