DelPrincipe Photography

Akron, Youngstown, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and surrounding

Artistic - Photojournalistic - Wedding Photography

DelPrincipe Photography is a sister duo that takes an Artistic approach to Photojournalistic wedding photography. Dawn Marie and Heather DelPrincipe capture candid moments and create artistic timeless memories. DelPrincipe Photography will tell a breathtaking story of your wedding day using hand-selected photographs edited for artistic interest. We offer a full service experience including: high-resolution images on custom USB's, professional quality prints , and heirloom wedding albums. We also specialize in family, children, maternity, pets and senior picture photography. We service: Akron, Youngstown, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and everywhere in-between. Come out and visit us in our Brand New Boutique Studio located in Bath, OH. Contacts: Dawn Marie (330) 360-0984 Heather (330) 518-1904

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

Akron, Youngstown, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and surrounding (330) 360-0984

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Molly Y

Amazing creative photos and service! From start to finish our experience with DelPrincipe Photography was excellent! We are so delighted with our photos they are very creative and artistic. Dawn Marie and Heather worked seamlessly with our guests and our timeline. We... Read More purchased an engagement session and we are so glad we did. It allowed us to get to know our photographers' style and personalities. We knew from that moment we absolutely chose the right photographers for our big day. Dawn Marie and Heather are extremely pleasant and fun to work with and we are delighted with our gorgeous photographs! We highly recommend or DelPrincipe Photography!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Haylee M

Our photos are so artistic and beautiful!!!! I was blown away when we received our gallery!! The photos were like magical surprises. So many shots I didn't even know Heather & Dawn captured. The pictures were so natural and candid. I would highly recommend DelPrincipe... Read More photography!! Very professional, extremely sweet girls, and gorgeous photos!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Sabrina C

We had the most professional and classy photographers photograph our wedding! From start to finish, they made the day a wonderful experience. We had a fairly large bridal party and they worked really well with all of us. They kept us organized and really made the day... Read More enjoyable. We look at our photographs every day now. We have so many beautiful images. What we really loves was that they gave us the USB of all of our images so that we could make our own copies. This was included in the package. We met them at their beautiful photography studio in CLEVELAND. That is where is where the planning started. It is gorgeous- and we planned out our wedding day details there. We planned out every little detail. This is your most important memory and this investment was so worth it for us. We are so happy with our final photographs. They are just beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lillian C

Thank YOU! WE have the most beautiful photographs! We met Dawn and Heather when my now husband and myself were in a friends wedding. They made that wedding so enjoyable- we couldn't wait to have them photograph our own wedding. We actually picked a wedding date and they were... Read More already booked - so we selected another date just to have them. The photographs are such an important part of the day- we just had to have them. Our photographs are absolutely beautiful. These memories will be with us forever. Our wedding day just flowed with them being a part of the day. They were very helpful with our timeline and very creative when suggesting different locations to get the photograph style that we wanted. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jolynne H

Our photographs are stunning and beautiful. We are so very happy. Our photographers were sisters and they are so creative and wonderful. They made our wedding day super special. They offered so many suggestions so that we would get the best outcome that we were looking for.... Read More We wanted very natural, not posed photographs- and we got so much more. Our photographs are in the moment and some of them will make your cry while smiling. They captured moments that we had no idea they were capturing. Special moments are captured forever. If you would like very artsy and creative photographers they are the group to call. You will be blown away. It's not just the photographs, it's the time that they spend with you that makes the day that much more special.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Carmen D

Wait til you meet them! This is a professional photography group- they are sisters and they are amazing! When we met them we booked on the spot. Their portfolio is wonderful. They shoot beautiful weddings from Cleveland to Pittburgh and all in between. They will shoot your... Read More destination wedding too. Ours was in Mexico- and our photographs are amazing! Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts. We have the most amazing photographs- our wedding album is breathtaking! Thank you for all of the creative shots and unique ideas. You made us feel so special. Your photographs and style are one of a kind!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Sophia M

Our photographers were fabulous! From the moment we met the sisters, Heather and Dawn Marie, we knew they were the photographers for us. We met them at their brand new Studio! You have to see it! It's amazing! Our consultation was wonderful and so elegant! When our wedding day... Read More arrived - it was nothing but professionalism. They arrived early- so happy! They looked like they were going to a wedding, they were always smiling. When they took photos - they were not intrusive, always getting the best shots. The best part was when we got to see all of our photographs. They are perfect! Every moment, every step of the way, and filled with so many emotions. They captured them all. We had no idea that some of these photographs were being taken- they were so good at capturing us in the real life moment. We are over the moon. We have recommended them to so many already and will recommend them to everyone we know. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Melinda T

Our wedding was perfect! We were so lucky to have found the DelPrincipe sisters. They came highly recommended from my husbands best friend who used them as well. They were so professional- they were great during the planning stages and helped us pick the best package for our... Read More wedding day. They took the time to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera to get the really creative photographs that we wanted. We didn't want them to look posed and they are exactly what we wanted. They looo like we were just being ourselves. They were very quick in getting back our final images and what a super cool box them they in. Two of my bridesmaids already booked with them. They are the best in the industry by far. Most important to us was our wedding day- they added so much to our enjoyment. They are a pleasure to be around.

Our images are beautiful

Reviewed on 12/14/2014

We had the best experience with DelPrincipe Photography. They are sisters and super fun to have at your wedding. They made the whole photo experience fun and interesting. WE got exactly what we wanted. We wanted really great candid shots and got exactly that. our family... Read More members love our wedding book. It is a unique art piece. If you are looking for memories that capture your wedding day- you have to use them. They told and showed the story of us- and didn't even know us. They just went off of what we told them. Two of my bridesmaids have booked them for their weddings because they love our pictures so much! We couldn't be more excited. I never write reviews- but they were so amazing that I couldn't resist. The price was right in line with others of their caliber. Sure you could find someone cheaper- but not with their experience and craft. They are true artists. It shows in our photos. We are having them take photos of our first bundle of joy when he/she is born. Wonderful to work with- and very professional. My grandfather was really impressed as he was a professional photographer- and they were showing him some of the new gear that is out there now. Top of the the line camera equipment- they use the best in the industry- I know because my husband is in the digital industry and this was important to him. The quality of the images produced was premiere. Would recommend them to everyone I know.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 12/09/2014

Heather and Dawn were very cutting edge without the scripted fake frames and pastel colored photos. Our pictures were original and classy! We highly recommend them! We have even had them do our family pictures including our pets!

Beautiful, Beautiful Photos!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014

Beautiful!!! I loved, loved, loved my photos. When I first saw their work , I was really impressed and that is why I chose them as my photographers for my big day and I completly made the right choice. Dawn and Heather did a great job on our wedding day. They were very... Read More professional, helpful, and friendly. During our formal picture hour they were very organized and creative. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them. We were completly thrilled with our photos. Friends and family couldn't compliment our pictures enough! I would definitely recommend Dawn and Heather. Our photos are so artistic and we loved their personalities.

Heather & Dawn Marie