JOIN US THURSDAY 2/23 @ THE DOGPATCH WEDDING SHOW!

Inspired by the abundance of wedding services in our neighborhood, we here at Dependable Letterpress are hosting the Dogpatch Wedding Show. The event will feature a selection of local vendors who excel in creating unforgettable events. You'll find florists, caterers, photographers, musicians, libations, makeup artists & more in our wonderful venue. Admission is $5 & enters you into a raffle for a chance to win 50% off a letterpress printed wedding suite. It's not a true party til we've sent you home with some swag. We'll have our presses running letterpress printed stationery in a variety of colors & designs. Also, who doesn't love a photo booth? Let us know if you can make it! https://www.facebook.com/events/1243031712428814/

Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1192 Illinois Street, San Francisco, CA (415) 503-0981
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Shirin O

At first, I approached Nicole Baker to do the wedding invitations for our wedding. As my fiancé and I saw Nicole's first drafts of our invitations, we wanted to jump in. And jump in we did. In the end, Nicole designed EVERYTHING for my wedding when it came to stationary: a save... Read More the date PDF, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitations, day after brunch invitations, table numbers, guestbook cards, favor tags…the list goes on. We have already gotten so many compliments from our guests on the RSVP cards. Not only does Nicole have taste, she listened to what we wanted and made something beautiful out of our babbled vision for our wedding suite. Plus, Dependable Letterpress printed everything BEAUTIFULLY. It turned out even better than we had expected. My fiancé and I were so grateful that we had Nicole Baker on our team - thank you, Nicole!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Nicole was such a pleasure to work with. A brilliant designer and such a creative mind. My husband and I asked Nicole to do a totally original custom design for our wedding stationery and right away, she understood the feeling and aesthetic we were going for. She created... Read More Save-the-Dates, wedding invitations, our wedding menus, and three wood block decorations that all fit seamlessly into our theme, but were each unique and personal. Our Save-the-Dates incorporated elements of our wedding venue, and the image on the front of our invitations was a beautiful and inventive take on a photo we took right after our engagement (our feet perched on a ledge far above Sutro Baths). We received so many compliments from guests on how lovely our stationery was. And to be honest, it was the most fun and the least stressful thing about our wedding planning.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016

Nicole was fantastic to work with, as was her colleague Joel. They helped craft our wedding invitations based on my rather primitive design. Nicole really understood our aesthetic vision and made our idea a reality. The invitations are spectacularly impressive,... Read More extraordinarily classy, and we are absolutely delighted with the finished product! I totally and enthusiastically recommend Dependable Letterpress!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Abigail D

I had the best experience with Nicole Baker at Dependable Letterpress. She designed all the pieces included in my invites. I gave her a general image and theme and she came back with such great artwork and additional personalizations for my fiancé and I. She was very prompt with... Read More responses to all my emails and changes I requested along the way. Nicole was very patient with me and took the time to listen to our needs and make her own suggestions to improve our design. I highly recommend her and her beautiful artwork. She's amazing!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

I used Nicole for all things paper for my wedding! She knows color and style really well and is able to put everything you want to paper. She has a diverse set of skills and a completely creative mind! Everything that she creates is truly beautiful, different, and unique! I... Read More will never use anyone else.

Meet The Director of Sales

Nicole Baker

Dependable Letterpress's designer, Nicole, is passionate about paper. With nearly 10 years of experience customizing invitations, announcements, event details, social stationery & more, she excels at crafting truly personal and unique designs. She loves weddings & can't wait to hear all about yours! Book a consultation to visit our San Francisco shop and see our beautiful paper & designs in person!

Start a Conversation!