Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Bay Area, CA & Beyond (831) 332-9977

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Murielle H

Our wedding day was the best day of my life. It went sooo smooth thanks to Bri. She is so organized which I loved. I also loved how she followed up and communicated with our vendors prior to the wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Adreena C

Bri was an absolute dream to work with. She was always happy to hear from me and was always available. The planning up to my wedding was a breeze, and I know everyone tells you something WILL go wrong in your wedding day, and if it did, I couldn’t tell you, which is a bride’s... Read More dream. Bri handled everything in a very timely and professional manner. She made me want to be a wedding planner!! Book with Bri, you won’t be sorry.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lisa W

We hired Bri to be our "day-of" coordinator, which actually was the "month-of" coordination. We are a very "detailed" family and had the wedding and reception planned and needed someone that could be trusted to implement our vision. From the first meeting we knew Bri was... Read More exactly the person we needed. She took over with providing and coordination the timeline to all the vendors, organized the rehearsal, was there to make sure the set up was perfect for the wedding and coordinated the room flip for the reception set up. Every detail (of which there were many!) was perfect! Because of Bri, we were able to relax and enjoy every moment of the wedding and reception. We highly recommend Bri, she is very professional and wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Vivian C

Working with Bri is one of the best, if not THE best, decisions we made for our wedding! I looked into probably 15 planners before I came across Bri. (I loved researching vendors and took my time making decisions). Bri is so down-to-earth and doesn't come across high strung at... Read More all, which is exactly what I wanted after hearing about a friend's demanding planner. I had most of the wedding planned but needed Bri's help the month and day of for the timeline, vendor communication/coordination, setup, and additional decor ideas and vendor recommendations, as I didn't want to think about details and logistics at all the day of. I usually love and really need to know every detail of what's happening, but with Bri, I trusted her completely to take care of our wedding day, which is unusual for me. I gave her instructions on how to set up and where I probably didn't give enough detail, she filled in the blanks with exactly how I envisioned stuff to be set up. She did everything so flawlessly and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She's super organized, down to earth, doesn't ever look stressed, and thinks about the details that you don't think about. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Bri and wish I had hired her earlier to plan more of my wedding! We just used her month-of coordination package, but I would totally trust her to plan my entire wedding, from selecting vendors to the putting together the details and decor. She has an amazing eye for design! I'm sure if you give even a vague idea of what you're looking for, she can deliver far beyond what you could have imagined by yourself. Hire her -- do it now to save yourself some stress. No one should plan their own wedding! She is beyond worth it.