Custom design for your unique vision

We're a husband-and-wife design studio that understands you want beautiful invitations that reflect your personal style. We favor classicism with a contemporary twist, but if your tastes lean more toward robots than roses, punk than peonies, that's great too. We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area and are available to meet you in San Francisco or Oakland.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

4200 Park Blvd #231, Oakland, CA (415) 706-5210

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jason E

Samantha and Owen were great to work with. We asked for a simple but classy invitation design, and they sent us a lot of unique ideas for color and layout. They really got what we were looking for, and we were totally happy with the end result.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 A F

We loved working with Samantha and Owen. The pieces they designed were unique, personal and, most of all, visually stunning. It was like sending a piece of art into the homes of each of our wedding guests. We received so many compliments on the wedding invitations. Then to... Read More top it off, they worked with us to also create a personalized ketubah for our jewish wedding.

2017-04-24T13:40:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding! It was so fun to work with you.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Jessica T

Samantha and Owen are the best! They listened to my ideas and looked at the Pinterest board I'd created, and then came up with something totally perfect that embodied what I'd been hoping for but was still totally fresh & different from everything I'd seen. I've received so many... Read More compliments on my save the dates. Can't wait to see the invitations!!

2017-04-24T13:41:12 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to be a part of your wedding!

Samantha and Owen Troy

We met while studying at Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) and founded Design des Troy in 2006 — the year after we collaborated to design our own wedding invitations. We design custom wedding invitations, identity systems, album covers and more. We also design and hand print our own line of greeting cards, ornaments and art prints. Although we’d describe our sensibilities as modern and clever, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all aesthetic; we work with our clients to tailor design solutions to each project.