Designing the Aisle ~ Runners with Style!

Nationwide Services

Personalize your Wedding Aisle Runner!

Designing the Aisle is an affordable source for customized cloth aisle runners and banners. Have your names, initials, date, favorite phrase or scripture painted on your runner. A fabric covered aisle will enhance the beauty of your ceremony and bring a tasteful and tailored look to your aisle!

Aisle Decorations

Nationwide Services (610) 458-2320

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brittney s

Amazing company to work with! We were absolutely happy with out runner and all of our guests adored it!! I would definitely recommend this for any bride!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Bevin V

Amazing customer service and beautiful product. It was such a perfect surprise for all my guest and I got so many compliments. It was absolutely a worthwhile investment and keepsake!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Ashlee' O

I love my aisle runner!!! The designing process with the customer service rep Chris was phenomenal! She was very knowledgable and helpful from the beginning to the arrival of our product. The color turned out great and the quality is outstanding. It is not your regular aisle... Read More runner. It is sturdy and perfect to cut the section out and frame up in your house. Thank you again and will definitely pass your business along.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Antonia D

Chris was so easy to work with and so helpful! Our runner was amazing, came beautifully packaged and was so easy to lay down! It was exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Robin W

Chris, the runner was absolutely gorgeous. It was amazing to see how everyone was looking at the runner as it was pulled out.The preacher was amazed how the runner pulled out with no problems. He said that was the first runner he saw that didn't have any problems. My husband... Read More and I would like to thank you for everything. You was a joy to work with. I have a niece that will be calling you to design her runner as well. My daughter still brags about the runner you help create for her in 2014. As you can see, designing the aisle has become a part of out family and will be for years to come. Again thank you so much. Robin & Curtis

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kathy M

Chris with Designing the Aisle was a joy to work with. My daughter and I were so pleased with the beautiful aisle runner. I highly recommend Designing the Aisle for your wedding needs.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Sheryl B

Designing the Aisle is the vendor to use if you are looking for perfection and great customer service. Chris was the best to work with and everything was done so quickly and Chris was always thorough in her communications. The Aisle at my wedding was more beautiful than I... Read More imagined. Thank you Chris - Designing the Aisle was FANTASTIC to work with

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Brooke C

I absolutely loved working with Chris. She was so helpful and was very quick to respond to any and all questions and concerns I had. She went above and beyond! The quality of the runner is just as amazing. She sent us proof before printing within one day of placing my order.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Melinda M

Designing the Isle definitely exceeded my expectations. From the beginning when I inquired about the isle runner, during the order process, shipment, and even up until the wedding date, Chris was in contact with me every step of the way. The runner was perfect and the customer... Read More service was top notch. You will NOT be disappointed. To Chris and the rest of the staff at DSI- thank you so much for making everything perfect!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jessica K

Best service EVER! We had two graphics on our 57 ft long runner. One was created by me, mother of the bride, and the other was a suggested idea from the Designing the Aisle website. Chris was in constant contact every step of the way - helping to design the custom graphic that... Read More turned out absolutely beautiful. With over 20 years of event planning experience and working with many different vendors, I can say working with Designing the Aisle was one of the easiest and uncomplicated experiences. They made me feel that my aisle runner was just as important to them as it was to me. Even though I am in Texas and they are located in Florida, it was incredibly easy and seamless to work with the team. I have two more weddings coming up in the very near future and I look forward to working with Designing the Aisle.

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Danielle M

Designing the Aisle was such a great company to work with! Chris was so great to work with. Every email and phone call was answered quickly. She sent proofs to me quickly and had no problem making any changes. The aisle runner came out beautiful and and the quality was... Read More amazing! Thank you again Chris and Designing the Aisle!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Margie B

We were thrilled with Designing the Aisle. They worked with us from the beginning helping us choose an appropriate font, color, and design for our runner. I was impressed with their professionalism, from start to finish. The quality was even better than expected, and looked... Read More amazing in all the pictures!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Ann C

My husband & I are extremely happy with our aisle runner. After a search for aisle runners on the internet, we came across Designing the Aisle. The ability to have our runner personalized and the wording in my wedding color (purple) made our decision easy. They were very... Read More friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, including sending us a picture of the wording before shipping the runner to us. They advised the tracking number and also kept us up to date with the delivery status. Once it was rolled out, the runner did not move due to the quality of the fabric. The runner is beautiful and was a big hit at the ceremony. We are going to display it in our home.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Pamela H

Absolutely everything I wanted! The runner is made of nice canvas material, definatly non-slip. The lettering was beautiful on my runner. I wish my photographer would have captured the detailed picture I asked for, bc this runner really did make all the difference during my... Read More ceremony. Chris was a absolute doll to work with. She was with me every step of the way, from design selection, how to obtain correct length information, pricing, delivery and even after the whole wedding was over. They demonstrated a professional passion and consistency to trusting Thier service & quality work.... Can't thank you enough for making my wedding day much more memorable.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Ciara W

Ciara from Cincinnati, OH I worked with Chris via email for a few days piecing together the perfect runner for my wedding. When I received the runner I left it in the box. But on that very special day when it was unrolled I could not have asked for anything better. It was... Read More absolutely perfect! I love it.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Christina Y

As we were planning our traditional wedding ceremony, Designing the Aisle was highly recommended to us by our friend who recently got married. The planning process was effortless and Chris was an absolute delight to work with. He was prompt and informative assuring our aisle... Read More runner would be perfect. My husband and I were so excited when our runner arrived however, waited until our wedding day to unravel it. It looked amazing! We look forward to framing it as another way to cherish our memory of the most important day of our life.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Lisa S

Our wedding was August 6, 2016 and my husband and I desired to have an elegant, special and memorable touch to our wedding with a designer aisle runner. The aisle runner was absolutely stunning. I spoke with Chris and she is incredibly amazing to work with. She made the... Read More experience of designing and purchasing the runner an awesome event. The website is very informative, easy to read, and instructions are excellent. Chris responds expeditiously exemplifying excellent customer service. She has a heart to make your day special. We had a monogram that was design for us and Chris provided everything needed to allow us to use our signature monogram. She mail samples and provided proofs for us to review prior to placing the order. The product was delivered very timely. We have maintained our runner and will use it as a hanging tapestry as one of the suggestions offered for additional use. The quality and workmanship will allow our runner to be with us for many memorable years to come. Thanks Chris, you and your family have an extraordinary business providing exemplary excellent customer service. Alethea Gadson

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Dana T

From the moment I first got in contact with Chris she was nothing less than amazing. A few weeks ago I was in a rush to get a runner for my wedding thr following week. I didn't think it was going to be possible but Chris made it happen. She was responsive immediately and... Read More listened to what I wanted and made my vision come to life. My runner arrived within days of me contacting her and she stayed in touch even after it was delivered to make sure I got it. She truly knows how to please her customers and her and her staff did a wonderful job. I can't thank her enough and would definitely highly recommend her. I can't wait to see my aisle runner in all of my pictures as I walk down the aisle.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Shawn C

My husband wanted me to have a special aisle runner to walk down the aisle on. He began searching for something different and he found Designing the Aisle! He had me look at their website and I got so excited. He called Chris and we began the process. She was so helpful as we... Read More decided on what the runner would entail. She walked us through every step. Such a professional and you can tell they really love what they do! Once the runner came I became more excited and could wait to the final product on our wedding day. It was beautiful and really made a bold statement. I allowed the entire wedding party walk on it. I would have never thought of a personal aisle runner on my own but I am sure glad my husband did. Thanks Chris for helping to make our wedding ceremony special and different.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Laura O

I had the pleasure of working with Chris and she made designing my aisle runner so easy. A great new way to personalize your wedding and to have a piece of that day with you forever by being able to frame a piece of your aisle runner. Chris was such a delight, very thorough,... Read More professional and full of great ideas. The hand painted design is absolutely stunning. They captured what we wanted and we can't wait to display this magnificent piece of art on our special day in September,2016. Thank you Chris for your tremendous work!!! Laura & John Gelb Crystal Lake, Illinois

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Our wedding was May 14, 2016. It was elegant and fabulous. But it could not have been without our beautiful runner. The customer service was awesome. We had an overall great experience.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

If you need an aisle runner Designing the Aisle is the only way to go! From start to finish they made the process so easy. They are very responsive by email and/or phone. I received a sample of the runner and pictures of the runner while it was being made. Our aisle runner was... Read More exactly what we wanted and it was a perfect personal touch to our wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Vanessa B

First, I have to say that Chris was a delight. She kept me updated every step of the way. This was probably the easiest and least stressful wedding related choice I made. I was so happy with the end result and I'm so glad I got a personalized runner. All the guests loved it and... Read More couldn't stop raving about it.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Alyssa S

Our aisle runner was so gorgeous and added such a great personal touch to our wedding ceremony! The company was so great to work with and offers so many different options and really makes sure everything is perfect before they create the runner for you. They sent color swatches... Read More to also help me pick everything out. I really loved our runner and we cut off the bottom of it to frame and keep.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 kimberly b

We had a vintage storybook themed wedding. As a caterer and event stylist, when it came to my own wedding only the best would do. Designing the aisle helped us to execute that theme to perfection. Their care and customer service is outstanding and their quality exceeded my... Read More every expectation. We felt like their prime concern. Even when they were under storm warnings, their concern was to compete and ship our order so it would get to us in time and not be held up by the storm. I will continue to use and refer them with confidence.