Designs by Milissa

(45)

Baton Rouge - South LA, LA

Beautiful flowers designed uniquely for you

As a freelance floral designer, I am able to concentrate my energy on what I love: wedding flowers. It is very important, to you and your wedding day, that I'm able to solely cater to your floral event. My custom designs are made to suit your specific desires.

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

Baton Rouge - South LA, LA

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Lindsey T

Milissa was such a joy to work with! She had amazing ideas, was very personal and knew exactly what picture I had in my head! I never had a single problem everything was on time, exactly what I expected, if not more! Extremely easy to get in touch with and is willing to work with your budget! I love her!

beautiful flowers, affordable, and great to work with

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 AMANDA G

It was such a pleasure working with Milissa! She is super sweet, friendly and easy to talk to. She does great work and uses quality flowers. We were very happy with how everything looked for our wedding! I absolutely LOVED my bridal bouquet(and so did everyone else)! I would use her again in a heartbeat! Oh and her prices are AMAZING, especially when you compare them to other big name florist in the New Orleans area. Beautiful work at a great price!

Elegant and beautiful

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Jennifer

I met with a few florists before ultimately deciding on Milissa Duhe. What made me chose her was that she seemed very down to earth in regard to keeping the flowers within a budget but still having beautiful arrangements. Some other places tried to push pricey flowers that I didn't particularly love anyway. Milissa had wonderful ideas after I told her what colors and flowers I liked. While the pictures she showed me were lovely, they truly don't do justice to the gorgeous bouquets and arrangements we had on our wedding day. People took tons of cell phone pics of the table center pieces! And I adored my bouquet! She is so warm and kind and I loved working with her. She has very competitive pricing!!!! While you may save money using her, you will not be sacrificing service or quality. Definitely highly recommended!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Jennifer

Milissa did an amazing job with the flowers for the wedding! We also rented lanterns to line the aisle and an archway for the ceremony and everything was just perfect! She was very easy to work with and really took time with us in our planning stages to decide what would look best and go with what we had envisioned. I recommend her 100%!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Kathleen R

Milissa put so much thought and care into providing flowers for my wedding! We discussed the flowers that I would need for my wedding, and she went through each arrangement (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, church arrangements, etc.) and discussed the various options I had for each arrangement. She was also very helpful in recommending some beautiful flowers when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. She delivered the flowers on time to where they needed to be, and I didn't have to worry about it at all on the wedding day. She was great to work with, and I highly recommend her to any bride!

Loved working with Mrs. Milissa

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kayla H

She was absolutely wonderful to work with, I would highly recommend Mrs. Milissa..

Most beautiful arrangement

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Chasity C

Mrs. Milissa was amazing from start to finish. She was so sweet and worked with us so professionally. It's almost like she was in my head when I explained my vision to her. My main decor was my flowers and arrangements and she brought it together so well. The colors came together so well. I showed her a picture and explained my version of it, and she put it together better than I could have ever imagined. I went out on a limb with my colors and she made me so confident in them when I saw the flowers the day of my wedding. Thank you so much Mrs. Milissa for bringing my vision to life. Highly recommended!!! *I will see if there is a way I can post a picture*

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 MIGNONNE J

I was married in August at the Old Governor's Mansion. The bouquets and display flowers were so beautiful. Meeting with Milissa in the beginning was easy; she's easy to work with, honest and has beautiful ideas. If you tell her the look you're going for, she can come up with a beautiful arrangement at an excellent value. Beautiful work and a great person to work with.

Elegant, beautiful, practical, reasonable

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Danielle L

Milissa has a gift of creating beauty and working with people. I so appreciated her tidbits of guidance in the times we met in person, talked on the phone, and communicated via email. Her work was absolutely beautiful! My daughter was so pleased. I was able to get the arrangements home and to some friends…we will all still be admiring her work this week! Thank you Milissa for being a steady calm during such hectic, yet exciting and important, time in our lives! Mother of the Bride

Designs by Milissa does amazing work!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Carolyn W

Milissa Duhe was such a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to my needs as an out of state bride. Our first appointment had to be over the phone so we spoke for 2 hours about flowers and used Facebook, Pinterest and her website so she had an idea of my vision. We changed things around to fit my budget and my flowers were just breathtaking and I got endless amounts of compliments at the wedding! Definitely recommend her to anyone!

A Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Kirbie L

Milissa was very professional and always responded in a prompt manner. My flowers were so beautiful and gave my wedding such elegance. Pictures does not do any justice for the creativity and beauty in her flowers. I am very pleased with her as a florist and have already passed her number to others that saw the beauty in her work on my wedding day.

Exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014

Milissa was wonderful to work with --very responsive and helpful. The flowers for my daughter's wedding exceeded my expectations! This was a small wedding, but the flowers were just exceptional! Guests and family all complimented the flowers and I was so pleased with everything she did for us. I give her my highest recommendation!

Use her!

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Lori L

She does amazing work for very little!!! Just a little slow on paperwork!

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Laura G

Milissa did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding and reception. Everything was beautiful! She is very easy to work with and really wants to make sure you love everything! She goes above and beyond to make the bride happy. I recommend her to all brides because she is very talented and will work with any budget!

Stunning

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Tara B

I would highly recommend Milissa to anyone for flowers. She was such a pleasure to work with. My flowers were amazing. I received so many compliments from my guests on her work. She is also very willing to work with you to fit your budget.

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Joni R

Enjoyed working with Milissa. She took time to meet with us and made sure she understood what the bride's taste were. Everything was done perfectly as asked.

Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 lindsay h

As soon as I met with Milissa I knew that she was the florist for me!! She was so creative and so helpful! I knew what I wanted in my mind, but I was having trouble trying to explain exactly what I had envisioned! Milissa asked ALL the right questions and was able to bring to life everything that I wanted!! She was so much more affordable than other quotes I had gotten from other florists around town! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a single thing!! Thank you Milissa for your hard work and your creative vision! So many florists do the same exact thing for every single wedding and just change the colors.. but it's clear that Milissa has a true touch and everything is so individualized for each wedding she does!

Wedding

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Kristen F

My flowers were better than what I could have imagined! Everything was absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Great service!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Atlantis

I loved working with Milissa. She was very personable and understanding. She was able to make all of my scattered ideas turn into a beautiful vision! The flowers were very rich in color and vibrant! The centerpieces were lovely. I would definitely recommend Designs by Milissa to anyone!

Mrs. Milissa is wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Jenny B

I got married March 2013 and Mrs. Milissa did an amazing job! She did my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutiners, wristlets and center pieces and they were perfect! I was able to tell Mrs. Milissa what I wanted and things I liked and she brought those ideas to life and above and beyond my already high expectations! My wedding was country rustic theme and she captured it beautifully! I could not have been more pleased! I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! I am a event manager at a venue in Prairieville and Mrs. Milissa is hired to do the flowers nearly every weekend for brides over here and I have never seen her center pieces be anything short of gorgeous!

Gorgeous arrangements!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jeanna M

I absolutely LOVED my flowers!! They were a million times more beautiful than I ever imagined. Also Milissa and her staff were so helpful in putting out extra table decorations that I had provided. It all came together so beautifully.

Easy to work with and gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Katherine S

Very easy to work with - flowers looked amazing and just how I had imagined. Works with all budgets, highly recommend!

Amazing Flowers, Courteous and Affordable

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Olivia S

Milissa Duhe is an amazing florist and a joy to work with. The flower arrangements for my wedding exceeded my expectations! When we first met she spent almost 2 hours helping me decide on the right flowers to use for the color and look I wanted. She is reasonable and will work with you so that you get what you want within your budget. I was in awe when our bouquets arrived at the hotel! They were so fresh and full, and they stayed that way all night. My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were.

Lindsey Johnson, Philip Kearny wedding rehearsal dinner flowers

Reviewed on 4/27/2013 Cary K

When I walked in the rehearsal dinner room at the restaurant that afternoon to check on things, the flowers took my breath away. The design was perfect in scale to the room, the containers fit the decor, the flowers and greenery unusal, the arrangement of them loose, inventive, beautiful. Milissa picked them up the next day, and used them at the wedding reception. She has a knack of discovering what you're looking for by listening, showing photos of her past designs, and working hard. She also designed the bride's bouquet, in which she included more expensive flowers than I ordered. The bridesmaid's bouquets were also perfect.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Valerie O

Beautiful flowers. She captured my vision of what I wanted for my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, cake toppers, everything. Highly recommend. I only wish flowers lasted forever because they were so beautiful!

Send Email