Beautiful flowers designed uniquely for you

As a freelance floral designer, I am able to concentrate my energy on what I love: wedding flowers. It is very important, to you and your wedding day, that I'm able to solely cater to your floral event. My custom designs are made to suit your specific desires.

Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Milissa has a gift!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Lauren S

My wedding flowers were absolutely perfect thanks to Designs by Milissa! From the beginning, Milissa was so helpful and very prompt in answering any questions or concerns. Even when I wasn't sure how to explain what I wanted, she had a vision and somehow knew exactly what I was... Read More asking! The day of, when I walked up and saw the floral arch, it was just too beautiful for words. You will not be disappointed- Milissa is great at what she does and will make your wedding an unforgettable occasion!

Could not have dreamed of more beautiful wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Amanda M

Saying Milissa did an AMAZING job on my wedding flowers would be an understatement. Milissa was so easy to work with and get in touch with, while also being so professional and affordable. I showed Milissa pictures off of Pinterest of flower arrangements and bouquets I wanted... Read More for my wedding, and she perfectly copied them! They were more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! I received so many compliments on the beautiful arrangements, and many people were asking for her name! I would recommend her to anyone!

2015-05-07T08:48:58 Response from the vendor

I love doing wedding flowers, thank you for trusting Designs by Milissa llc for your special day. Milissa Duhe

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Jennifer

Milissa did an amazing job with the flowers for the wedding! We also rented lanterns to line the aisle and an archway for the ceremony and everything was just perfect! She was very easy to work with and really took time with us in our planning stages to decide what would look... Read More best and go with what we had envisioned. I recommend her 100%!

2015-03-24T15:34:31 Response from the vendor

thank you, so very much I loved doing the flowers for your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Milissa, I could never thank you enough for the breathtaking flowers for Katy's wedding. As the mother of the bride, I wanted everything to be perfect on her special day. It was even better than I had dreamed. I would highly recommend you for any event!! You were hands down... Read More the easiest vendor to work with!! Thanks again!!

2015-08-07T07:46:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leah, It was so much fun to do the flowers for Katy, She had such a beautiful wedding. Milissa Duhe Designs by Milissa llc

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

A change had to be made two hours before the ceremony due to the weather. Everything exceeded our expectations and went off without a hitch. If anything went wrong we did not know about it. Mrs. Milissa was so easy to work with and very accommodating. She designed flowers for... Read More one of the most important days of our little girls life and we could not have asked for anything more! STUNNING is the word that keeps coming to mind.

2015-08-07T07:50:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was my pleasure to get to designs for her special day.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

Milissa was a pleasure to work with! She first asked me what type of flowers I saw in my wedding and then she helped me from there! She had tons of flowers and if she didn't have it, then she would try her best to get it! There were times that I changed some of my flowers or... Read More decided that I wanted a different rose and she did not mind my changes! I would recommend her to any bride! She is up for anything that you want as a bride!! Very nice to work with!!

2015-08-07T07:49:12 Response from the vendor

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

Melissa was very pleasant to deal with. She always listened to what we were asking from her and delivered everything on time. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful! I would recommend her to others.

2015-08-07T07:48:32 Response from the vendor

Wedding Flowers - Baton Rouge - April 2015

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

Milissa and her staff did an outstanding job on the beautiful bouquets and church decorations for my daughter's wedding. Everything was fabulous and we received numerous compliments on all the beautiful flowers. My daughter was very pleased with her bouquet and those of her... Read More attendants. The pew arrangements and large altar arrangements were equally as beautiful. The size, freshness and beauty of her designs surpassed our expectations. Her prices were also very reasonable for what we received. She was also willing to meet us at a convenient location near our home. I would recommend her to other brides in the area.

2015-05-11T21:34:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you, I love doing wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Kathleen R

Milissa put so much thought and care into providing flowers for my wedding! We discussed the flowers that I would need for my wedding, and she went through each arrangement (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, church arrangements, etc.) and discussed the various options I had for... Read More each arrangement. She was also very helpful in recommending some beautiful flowers when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. She delivered the flowers on time to where they needed to be, and I didn't have to worry about it at all on the wedding day. She was great to work with, and I highly recommend her to any bride!

Loved working with Mrs. Milissa

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kayla H

She was absolutely wonderful to work with, I would highly recommend Mrs. Milissa..

Most beautiful arrangement

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Chasity C

Mrs. Milissa was amazing from start to finish. She was so sweet and worked with us so professionally. It's almost like she was in my head when I explained my vision to her. My main decor was my flowers and arrangements and she brought it together so well. The colors came... Read More together so well. I showed her a picture and explained my version of it, and she put it together better than I could have ever imagined. I went out on a limb with my colors and she made me so confident in them when I saw the flowers the day of my wedding. Thank you so much Mrs. Milissa for bringing my vision to life. Highly recommended!!! *I will see if there is a way I can post a picture*

2014-10-23T09:10:40 Response from milissa, the member

thank you, it makes me so happy that you liked your flowers, the colors were awesome.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 MIGNONNE J

I was married in August at the Old Governor's Mansion. The bouquets and display flowers were so beautiful. Meeting with Milissa in the beginning was easy; she's easy to work with, honest and has beautiful ideas. If you tell her the look you're going for, she can come up with... Read More a beautiful arrangement at an excellent value. Beautiful work and a great person to work with.

2014-09-21T16:15:15 Response from milissa, the member

I am so excited you liked your flowers. I love working with brides and bringing their visions to life. much happiness to you thank you Milissa

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Lindsey T

Milissa was such a joy to work with! She had amazing ideas, was very personal and knew exactly what picture I had in my head! I never had a single problem everything was on time, exactly what I expected, if not more! Extremely easy to get in touch with and is willing to work... Read More with your budget! I love her!

2014-07-17T22:08:02 Response from the vendor

Awe that's so sweet, I loved working with such great colors, thank you, Milissa

beautiful flowers, affordable, and great to work with

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 AMANDA G

It was such a pleasure working with Milissa! She is super sweet, friendly and easy to talk to. She does great work and uses quality flowers. We were very happy with how everything looked for our wedding! I absolutely LOVED my bridal bouquet(and so did everyone else)! I would use... Read More her again in a heartbeat! Oh and her prices are AMAZING, especially when you compare them to other big name florist in the New Orleans area. Beautiful work at a great price!

Elegant and beautiful

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Jennifer

I met with a few florists before ultimately deciding on Milissa Duhe. What made me chose her was that she seemed very down to earth in regard to keeping the flowers within a budget but still having beautiful arrangements. Some other places tried to push pricey flowers that I... Read More didn't particularly love anyway. Milissa had wonderful ideas after I told her what colors and flowers I liked. While the pictures she showed me were lovely, they truly don't do justice to the gorgeous bouquets and arrangements we had on our wedding day. People took tons of cell phone pics of the table center pieces! And I adored my bouquet! She is so warm and kind and I loved working with her. She has very competitive pricing!!!! While you may save money using her, you will not be sacrificing service or quality. Definitely highly recommended!

2014-07-16T15:32:34 Response from the vendor

I feel that I am the luckiest person, I love what I do, and love getting to design flowers for you. Thank you

Elegant, beautiful, practical, reasonable

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Danielle L

Milissa has a gift of creating beauty and working with people. I so appreciated her tidbits of guidance in the times we met in person, talked on the phone, and communicated via email. Her work was absolutely beautiful! My daughter was so pleased. I was able to get the... Read More arrangements home and to some friends…we will all still be admiring her work this week! Thank you Milissa for being a steady calm during such hectic, yet exciting and important, time in our lives! Mother of the Bride

Designs by Milissa does amazing work!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Carolyn W

Milissa Duhe was such a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to my needs as an out of state bride. Our first appointment had to be over the phone so we spoke for 2 hours about flowers and used Facebook, Pinterest and her website so she had an idea of my vision. We... Read More changed things around to fit my budget and my flowers were just breathtaking and I got endless amounts of compliments at the wedding! Definitely recommend her to anyone!

2014-05-14T08:52:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you, I loved your vision and it was so nice getting to work for you.

A Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Kirbie L

Milissa was very professional and always responded in a prompt manner. My flowers were so beautiful and gave my wedding such elegance. Pictures does not do any justice for the creativity and beauty in her flowers. I am very pleased with her as a florist and have already passed... Read More her number to others that saw the beauty in her work on my wedding day.

2014-05-09T15:40:30 Response from milissa, the member

Oh Thank you I loved the how elegant your wedding was, much happiness

Exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014

Milissa was wonderful to work with --very responsive and helpful. The flowers for my daughter's wedding exceeded my expectations! This was a small wedding, but the flowers were just exceptional! Guests and family all complimented the flowers and I was so pleased with... Read More everything she did for us. I give her my highest recommendation!

2014-05-06T14:38:59 Response from milissa, the member

It was a joy to work with yall, thank you, much happiness, milissa

Use her!

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Lori L

She does amazing work for very little!!! Just a little slow on paperwork!

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Laura G

Milissa did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding and reception. Everything was beautiful! She is very easy to work with and really wants to make sure you love everything! She goes above and beyond to make the bride happy. I recommend her to all brides because she is... Read More very talented and will work with any budget!

2013-12-30T22:51:25 Response from milissa, the member

Thank you, for allowing us to be a part of such a special day

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Tara B

I would highly recommend Milissa to anyone for flowers. She was such a pleasure to work with. My flowers were amazing. I received so many compliments from my guests on her work. She is also very willing to work with you to fit your budget.

2013-09-25T14:04:41 Response from the vendor

I loved the flowers and colors for you wedding, thank you for letting Designs by Milissa llc be a part of your special day.

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Joni R

Enjoyed working with Milissa. She took time to meet with us and made sure she understood what the bride's taste were. Everything was done perfectly as asked.

2013-08-24T22:09:17 Response from milissa, the member

Thank you, I'm so happy everything went perfectly.

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 lindsay h

As soon as I met with Milissa I knew that she was the florist for me!! She was so creative and so helpful! I knew what I wanted in my mind, but I was having trouble trying to explain exactly what I had envisioned! Milissa asked ALL the right questions and was able to bring to... Read More life everything that I wanted!! She was so much more affordable than other quotes I had gotten from other florists around town! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a single thing!! Thank you Milissa for your hard work and your creative vision! So many florists do the same exact thing for every single wedding and just change the colors.. but it's clear that Milissa has a true touch and everything is so individualized for each wedding she does!

2013-08-20T12:15:03 Response from milissa, the member

thank you for such a nice recommendation. It was so much fun doing your wedding flowers

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Kristen F

My flowers were better than what I could have imagined! Everything was absolutely gorgeous!!!!

TO Designs by Milissa