Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving Southern Louisiana

Milissa has a gift!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Lauren S

My wedding flowers were absolutely perfect thanks to Designs by Milissa! From the beginning, Milissa was so helpful and very prompt in answering any questions or concerns. Even when I wasn't sure how to explain what I wanted, she had a vision and somehow knew exactly what I was... Read More asking! The day of, when I walked up and saw the floral arch, it was just too beautiful for words. You will not be disappointed- Milissa is great at what she does and will make your wedding an unforgettable occasion!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Rachael B

Milissa is amazing, and truly has a special talent! I knew immediately after meeting her that I wanted her to do our flowers, and she was very professional and easy to work with. The bouquet for my bridal portraits was perfect, and I cannot even explain how wonderful our wedding... Read More day flowers were! The flowers at church were beautiful, and all of the flowers at the reception were the perfect finishing detail. One guest even commented that she went up to several of the tables to smell and feel the flowers because they looked too good to be real! Best of all, I found her prices very reasonable. I couldn't believe how many flowers we got for what we spent. I would recommend Milissa to any future brides - you absolutely won't be disappointed!

2016-05-17T18:46:38 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Brittany

I'd recommed milissa to anyone needing a phenomenal florist. She had everything just as we wanted. She tied our theme together and made our wedding aabsolutey beautiful.

2016-01-05T18:07:13 Response from the vendor

thank you it was so much fun to do your flowers for your wedding, I love sunflowers.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Christina D

Milisa came highly recommended by multiple wedding venues. I am not a floral type of bride. I do not really gravitate towards flower arrangements as centerpieces. But as wedding planning became more stressful, I gave in to have floral arrangements instead of DIY centerpieces. I... Read More was very concerned that the flowers would not be my style, there was really not much of anything I was liking. However, Milisa was determined to find what I liked and she was successful. The arrangements looked better than I imagined and she was just so easy to work with. The bouquets turned out perfect, they were exactly what I wanted. I could not have been happier with the flowers that Milisa put together, she did an amazing job and I highly recommend every bride to use her. She made me feel so comfortable and reassured.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Milissa did my daughter's wedding the week after her home/shop flooded during the historic flooding in Louisiana. She called me immediately to see if the venues were ok and told me she would still do the flowers. Another florist offered his shop for her to work. They were... Read More beautiful and got rave reviews from the guests. I really appreciated her dedication to making the wedding flowers beautiful even during this horrible tragedy.

2016-09-13T22:10:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you, I needed to designs flowers that weekend it brought me so much joy to get to design flowers.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Emily B

Milissa is absolutely AMAZING! You won't be disappointed by anything she does. She provided bouquets and boutonnieres for 2 nights for our wedding and they all looked perfect both nights. Everyone kept commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were. She truly outdid herself and we... Read More couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thank you so much Milissa!!!

2016-08-02T20:20:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you I so enjoyed getting to do your flowers

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

Beautiful Flowers The first time my daughter & I met Milissa she made us feel comfortable & at ease. My daughter's vision for her wedding became Milissa's vision. The flowers were beautiful and everything far exceeded our expectations . We received so many compliments.... Read More Starting with the delivery of flowers for the bridal party, the moment we walked into the Cathedral to entering the ballroom for the reception it was truly amazing. Melissa's professionalism, expertise & kindness assured us we had chosen the best. My daughter's wedding was beautiful. I would definitely use Melissa again for future floral needs. Mother of the Bride

2016-07-09T11:25:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting Designs by Milissa llc with your daughters special day.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Kaitlin G

Our flowers were perfect! Very unique and dreamy. Exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Oliver L

Milissa was great! When we first met with her, she was very knowledgeable and helped me come up with beautiful arrangements for my big day. The flowers we chose were perfect for my theme and color. I wouldn't have changed a thing! I even forgot that I needed a bouquet for... Read More my bridals, and Milissa scrambled to get me a beautiful bouquet at the last minute. On my wedding day, I got so many compliments on all of my flowers- especially my bouquet! I would extremely recommend Designs By Milissa- she's a sweetheart and very good at what she does.

2016-05-18T18:41:39 Response from the vendor

thanks I am so happy you liked the bouquets and flowers.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Janet B

Professional, attentive, precise and knowledgeable. The only florist I will ever use.

2016-05-17T18:46:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Erin N

MELISSA was amazing, my daughters flowers were all incredible. MELISSA took care of the church, the reception and all of our needs.

2016-05-17T18:46:19 Response from the vendor

Milissa works WONDERS!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Dawn C

I did my research and got several quotes for my "dream" wedding. Milissa came in at about HALF of what everyone else was charging. She was really easy to work with and didn't get upset when I didn't like my sample bridal boutique. She really made things happen. I was worried... Read More when I didnt pick out the vases because the pictures she showed me of her work was more vintage/rustic feeling and I wanted all white contemporary. I was in SHOCK when I saw what she had created-- and in my budget!! Even worked with me when I forgot to tell her when my bridals were! GREAT VALUE!

2016-02-07T12:21:04 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Andrea R

Great vendor who worked with all my changes! I'm not a flower person so it was very hard trying to decide what flowers to use and where to place everything. I gave Milissa some ideas that I liked and let her have free range on the designs. Everything she did was absolutely... Read More gorgeous. Thank you Milissa!

2015-10-26T19:12:23 Response from the vendor

I loved getting to do your wedding flowers. Thank you for trusting Designs by Milissa llc with your special day. Milissa

Ledet/Schneck Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Designs by Milissa fulfilled all of our expectations for the rehearsal and wedding flowers. The arrangements as well as bouquets were of exceptional design and quality. All flowers arrived on time. Service was outstanding and met all of our timely needs. I highly recommend... Read More DESIGNS BY MILISSA as your wedding florist.

2015-10-06T22:01:49 Response from the vendor

thank you, it was such a pleasure to work on Amanda and Michael wedding. Milissa Duhe Designs by Milissa llc

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Milissa, I could never thank you enough for the breathtaking flowers for Katy's wedding. As the mother of the bride, I wanted everything to be perfect on her special day. It was even better than I had dreamed. I would highly recommend you for any event!! You were hands down... Read More the easiest vendor to work with!! Thanks again!!

2015-08-07T07:46:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leah, It was so much fun to do the flowers for Katy, She had such a beautiful wedding. Milissa Duhe Designs by Milissa llc

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

A change had to be made two hours before the ceremony due to the weather. Everything exceeded our expectations and went off without a hitch. If anything went wrong we did not know about it. Mrs. Milissa was so easy to work with and very accommodating. She designed flowers for... Read More one of the most important days of our little girls life and we could not have asked for anything more! STUNNING is the word that keeps coming to mind.

2015-08-07T07:50:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was my pleasure to get to designs for her special day.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

Milissa was a pleasure to work with! She first asked me what type of flowers I saw in my wedding and then she helped me from there! She had tons of flowers and if she didn't have it, then she would try her best to get it! There were times that I changed some of my flowers or... Read More decided that I wanted a different rose and she did not mind my changes! I would recommend her to any bride! She is up for anything that you want as a bride!! Very nice to work with!!

2015-08-07T07:49:12 Response from the vendor

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

Melissa was very pleasant to deal with. She always listened to what we were asking from her and delivered everything on time. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful! I would recommend her to others.

2015-08-07T07:48:32 Response from the vendor

Wedding Flowers - Baton Rouge - April 2015

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

Milissa and her staff did an outstanding job on the beautiful bouquets and church decorations for my daughter's wedding. Everything was fabulous and we received numerous compliments on all the beautiful flowers. My daughter was very pleased with her bouquet and those of her... Read More attendants. The pew arrangements and large altar arrangements were equally as beautiful. The size, freshness and beauty of her designs surpassed our expectations. Her prices were also very reasonable for what we received. She was also willing to meet us at a convenient location near our home. I would recommend her to other brides in the area.

2015-05-11T21:34:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you, I love doing wedding flowers.

Could not have dreamed of more beautiful wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Amanda M

Saying Milissa did an AMAZING job on my wedding flowers would be an understatement. Milissa was so easy to work with and get in touch with, while also being so professional and affordable. I showed Milissa pictures off of Pinterest of flower arrangements and bouquets I wanted... Read More for my wedding, and she perfectly copied them! They were more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! I received so many compliments on the beautiful arrangements, and many people were asking for her name! I would recommend her to anyone!

2015-05-07T08:48:58 Response from the vendor

I love doing wedding flowers, thank you for trusting Designs by Milissa llc for your special day. Milissa Duhe

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Jennifer

Milissa did an amazing job with the flowers for the wedding! We also rented lanterns to line the aisle and an archway for the ceremony and everything was just perfect! She was very easy to work with and really took time with us in our planning stages to decide what would look... Read More best and go with what we had envisioned. I recommend her 100%!

2015-03-24T15:34:31 Response from the vendor

thank you, so very much I loved doing the flowers for your wedding.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Kathleen R

Milissa put so much thought and care into providing flowers for my wedding! We discussed the flowers that I would need for my wedding, and she went through each arrangement (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, church arrangements, etc.) and discussed the various options I had for... Read More each arrangement. She was also very helpful in recommending some beautiful flowers when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. She delivered the flowers on time to where they needed to be, and I didn't have to worry about it at all on the wedding day. She was great to work with, and I highly recommend her to any bride!

Loved working with Mrs. Milissa

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kayla H

She was absolutely wonderful to work with, I would highly recommend Mrs. Milissa..

Most beautiful arrangement

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Chasity C

Mrs. Milissa was amazing from start to finish. She was so sweet and worked with us so professionally. It's almost like she was in my head when I explained my vision to her. My main decor was my flowers and arrangements and she brought it together so well. The colors came... Read More together so well. I showed her a picture and explained my version of it, and she put it together better than I could have ever imagined. I went out on a limb with my colors and she made me so confident in them when I saw the flowers the day of my wedding. Thank you so much Mrs. Milissa for bringing my vision to life. Highly recommended!!! *I will see if there is a way I can post a picture*

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 MIGNONNE J

I was married in August at the Old Governor's Mansion. The bouquets and display flowers were so beautiful. Meeting with Milissa in the beginning was easy; she's easy to work with, honest and has beautiful ideas. If you tell her the look you're going for, she can come up with... Read More a beautiful arrangement at an excellent value. Beautiful work and a great person to work with.

Designs by Milissa

As a freelance floral designer, I am able to concentrate my energy on what I love: wedding flowers. It is very important, to you and your wedding day, that I'm able to solely cater to your floral event. My custom designs are made to suit your specific desires.