We'll make your floral dreams come true!

Satisfying your needs and desires is our ultimate goal. Each floral design is created with individual attention...each is a true original! With over 15 years of wedding experience, we can do it all...Traditional, Classical, European, Contemporary and Ikebana. During your free personal consultation,

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

18 Helmcrest, Aliso Viejo, CA (949) 300-7996

Amazing....Tricia exceeded my expectations!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Simply put....of everyone I worked with on my wedding, Tricia was my absolute FAVORITE! From start to finish, Tricia was warm, responsive, patient and full of suggestions. I knew that I wanted something a little different than the "typical" wedding flowers and wanted... Read More arrangements that reflected the ocean setting, but didn't feel too nautical or theme like. But that's all I knew. Tricia really listened and integrated ideas from a few Pinterest pictures I sent her and absolutely exceeded my expectations. Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined...including the pop of color that I wanted but didn't know how to execute. And to top it all off, I feel like I got soooo many flowers for my money. Tricia even took the boring garden arch used for the ceremony and transformed it into the most beautiful arch I've ever seen! I have not stopped talking about Tricia's talents to all my friends and family and have recommended her to EVERYONE. If you choose Tricia as your florist....you won't be disappointed.

Best floral design I've ever seen

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Lara B

I was delighted to have the services of Tricia from Designs by Tricia this June 2014 for my 10 year vow renewal, as I did for my wedding 10 years ago. Both ceremonies were at Disneyland (Hotel, Wishes collection wedding). I was referred to her through a friend's wedding I had... Read More been in. In that wedding I was so delighted with my bridesmaid bouquet, and all the floral that I was interested and asked my friend about her. The bride was head over heels delighted with her and the price value she received, but most of all the quality of her flowers. Back then I had a simple bouquet of pink and white roses...this time I have a much better idea of what is beautiful and partnered better with Tricia with an outstanding bouquet. With both bouquets I was delighted! But my tastes have simply gotten better. That's the great thing with Tricia....she'll do whatever you like, and make it look wonderful. She will have GREAT advice though. I'd say one of the major hallmark's of going with Tricia is that she takes great care to get floral immediately before your event (it is the freshest it can be), stores it overnight in a temperature controlled environment before completing design just before your event. After witnessing several weddings I'm really shocked at how poorly some vendors will deliver floral to brides and grooms. That doesn't happen with Tricia. She is fantastically reasonable on price (though you have to understand Floral is one area that you need to seek out quality first and foremost, as the prices of flowers don't go down, and depending on season, some flowers may cost more). For my original wedding Tricia did all of my floral and it turned out amazing. She added Disney touches that made my floral magical then and this time. I just wish that for our vow renewal, I'd had her do the ceremony gazebo décor, since Disney's selected florist made a big error that Tricia would never have (they didn't include one of the colors they were contracted to, and the floral was droopy). Fresh flowers are Tricia's hallmark, and she doesn't deliver poor quality or missing elements. You cannot go wrong with her.

2014-07-13T20:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all the nice compliments. It was fun doing flowers for your wedding & a few other life events, but this 10-yr anniversary was even more special...especially when I was invited to attend as a guest. I loved working with you... Read Less Read More

Look no further, Designs by Tricia, SERIOUSLY AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

OK, so I know putting fives across the board might seem a little excessive, but seriously (SERIOUSLY!!!), Tricia was truly amazing. I really would give her a 10 out of 5 on responsiveness and flexibility if I could. Why does Tricia deserve all this praise? I'll tell you: with a... Read More sudden change in plans I was in need of a new florist about 3 weeks before my wedding and Luckily we found Tricia who was available that weekend. After calling her on a Monday we set up an appointment for that Friday. Tricia, my Mom and I spent a couple of hours that evening working out about ten months worth of ideas and magazine clippings I had collected. Not only was she excited throughout the whole meeting, she never once made us feel bad about the short timeline. Tricia was so fun to work with, I never remember her once saying "I can't do that" but instead would always say "That’s a great idea! We could also...." Over the next few weeks we were in constant contact and I felt included and at ease with each of the floral decisions. She was very considerate of our budget and was always trying to find ways to achieve the look I wanted without going over budget. When I arrived at the reception the flowers were breathtaking, above and beyond my expectations. EVERYONE wanted to take home a centerpiece. Tricia was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to ANYONE.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie M

From our first consultation with her, Tricia was very warm, friendly, and professional. We felt an instant connection with her and she completely understood our vision. Tricia asked detailed questions to find out what we did and did not want. After knowing our wants and... Read More must-haves, she provided knowledgeable insights and recommendations, which turned our vision into more than we could have imagined or hoped for! She was also very mindful of our budget and she was upfront about seasonal availability so we had realistic expectations (i.e. She knew I loved peonies and said she would do her best but they may not be available- They were, yay!) I didn't think I'd be emotional about my bouquet, but when I saw it I just had to hug her! We received countless compliments throughout the wedding and still to this day about what a beautiful job Tricia did. Ultimately, she went above and beyond in every way. We highly recommend Tricia!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brianna P

I was finishing up my last semester of college while planning for my wedding, so it was a pretty high stress time. Designs by Tricia made it so easy to pick flowers. She is so knowledgeable and truly loves what she does. She worked with me to take my ideas and to make them... Read More unique and personal to me. Wedding day she did a beautiful job and even stopped by to see me and give me a hug. Working with Tricia was stress free and my day would not have been the same without her beautiful designs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alissa Z

Tricia is the absolute best! I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted for the wedding, but she took my small ideas and made them amazing, but still simple because that is what my preference was! She is so personable, you are instantly comfortable with her and are always having... Read More such a great time. It was going to rain on my wedding day, and I was pretty bummed out about it, but when I saw her a couple days before the wedding to drop some stuff off, she knew exactly what to say and made me feel a lot better about the rain. Tricia is also very good at assisting with your budget, she knows where to cut out if need be, and still make it beautiful. We managed to stay under budget which was awesome. When the wedding day came, and I saw my bouquet and the rest of the flowers, I was in awe. The flowers were never a big thing for me when planning, but when I saw them on the day, I could not believe how magical it all was. Thank you so much Tricia! Jeff and I were so lucky to have been referred to you. You are such a special person! Choosing Designs by Tricia is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alicia L

Planning a wedding is a lot of work!!! I was the Mother of the Bride and our daughter was finishing her senior year of college, 1400 miles away. Designs by Tricia was one of my favorite vendors I had the opportunity to work with in the planning of our daughter’s wedding.... Read More Tricia loves what she does and it shows throughout the whole process. Tricia made sure our daughter had exactly what she was imagining. Tricia worked with timing issues caused by other vendors and always made decisions that were best for us. Our wedding was very small, but I always felt like we were just as important as any large wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth G

Tricia was beyond wonderful to work with! Her positive attitude and nurturing demeanor put me at ease. She was very helpful in designing to my budget. I often hear of brides going overboard on flowers, but Tricia helped create a design that had all the impact without killing my... Read More wallet. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica M

Tricia was amazing. Within a few minutes of talking to her and explaining what my vision was for my wedding, she knew exactly what she was going to do. She went above and beyond to find long containers to fit with the family style seating we had at the reception. I highly... Read More recommend Designs by Tricia!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Julia K

Tricia came HIGHLY recommended to us by our family friend and planner, Sarah Placeres. Tricia was the easiest vendor to work with and I had literally no stress about leaving everything in her hands (which is so refreshing when you have to think about a million other things!).... Read More She does beautiful work and I was so thankful to give her full control & be even more impressed than I ever could have imagined! If you want someone who you can show 2 photos to and can then create something bigger, better and unique to you, you should not hesitate in calling Tricia! Above and beyond all our expectations with no stress...what could be better? THANK YOU TRICIA! PS even my father-in-law who was definitely against flowers (it must be a guy thing) was completely won over by Tricia's work and could not stop saying how beautiful the flowers were and how much they made event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 John S

We were introduced to Tricia as a preferred vendor from our wedding venue. From the first time we met, she was so sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. Even with such great traits, she is creative beyond words. Check out her social media and you'll know what I mean.... Read More What we especially like about her including the above traits is her genuine sincerity. She worked with us on all of our theme requests and offered constructive feedback and alternatives to really help put together our vision. She's also easy to get a hold of which is a huge plus during wedding planning. When we arrived to the venue on our wedding day, her creation really blew us away. It was truly breathtaking. From our outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception, this woman can really work magic. We got so many compliments on the flowers and everyone had an awesome time! That day and Tricia will always hold a special place in our hearts. We cannot recommend Tricia and her services enough! Thank you again for being so wonderful. We wish you all the continued success you deserve.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katarina N

I'm so glad that I found Tricia. From the very first moment that I texted her, I felt so comforted. She knew exactly what I was looking for my wedding flowers and did even more than I could have ever dreamed of. She is the nicest person and I'm so very thankful that she was with... Read More me through my wedding planning process. I recommend her 100% and will always hold on to her contact information for any events in the future.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda G

Tricia was absolutely amazing! My husband and I live out of state so we did a lot of planning via telephone and email. Tricia was quick in her responses to us and very thorough! I appreciated the level of creativity that Tricia has! We knew that we wanted something elegant, but... Read More had a limited budget for our floral arrangements. Tricia took our dream and budget into account and far exceeded our expectations! Tricia is very personable and a joy to work with! She helped make our wedding day perfect! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kim T

Tricia is amazing at what she does. I had a vision for what I wanted on my wedding day and Tricia was able to make my vision into reality. She's super sweet and takes time to get to know you and figure out exactly what you want. She was always available, even one late night we... Read More talked on the phone when I decided to change colors. I will definitely use Tricia's services again. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

I was referred to Tricia through my Venue and I am so happy I was. Tricia is professional, flexible, creative, kind and well priced. I enjoyed every little detail of the process thanks to Tricia. My wedding looked beautiful and just as I pictured. If I ever have parties or... Read More events in the future, I will call Tricia every time. She is the sweetest.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Toni Ann C

Tricia is absolutely amazing. From original consult to the wedding day finishing touches she always went extra distance to make sure everything looked great.She consulted and worked with our budget and was 100% transparent about all costs and fees. Her communication was... Read More excellent as she responded promptly and always addressed all questions and open action items. The outcome of her work was absolutely beautiful and we would recommend her a thousand times over.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Stefanie L

Go with Tricia!!! I cannot count at this point how many over priced florists I sat down with in OC before meeting Tricia. After my first meeting with Tricia, I knew she had to be my florist. I had a vision (Pinterest of course) for what I wanted, she helped guide and create it.... Read More Her ideas, creativity, passion and experience will be evident from your first meeting. She's also a pleasure to work with, responds quickly to calls and emails, Gives HONEST oppinions and advice, and had no problem when I had some last minute changes needed. Just last night my mother in law (who's PICKY) commented on the quality of the flowers. She took a few arrangements home and said that they stayed beautiful for over a week. I could go on and on, I highly recommend Tricia and couldn't have loved working with her more.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lauren J

I had a little mishap with my florist falling out 3 weeks before my wedding. I came across Tricia and she called me same day as the email I sent in a panic, she was able to accommodate everything I wanted in such a short time frame, plus she was just amazing to work with. The... Read More first time we spoke we were on the phone for an hour, she took such time for each and every detail, she was not only my florist but a friend. I wanted someone who got me and my vision and who could run with what I wanted. Not only did she add to what I wanted she mastered it. The day of my wedding was amazing, the flowers were everything I could have asked for plus more. People were fighting over the centerpieces, and I still to this day, a month later, I get compliments from everyone who was there. SHE WAS AMAZING, CREATIVE, FABULOUS! I would recommend her a million times over.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Stephanie E

I found Tricia through my venue Tustin Ranch Golf Club. She was absolutely amazing!! She did a perfect job. I describe what type of flowers I wanted and my color scheme but I was not so sure on flowers to add as fillers so I left it up to Tricia. She picked the most perfect... Read More flowers! She was very easy to work with. I highly recommend Tricia. The flowers lasted for days. I had a cascading bouquet and it held up really well. Even with all the jumping and running we did at the beach for our pictures that night.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Tricia was such a dream to work with! We instantly connected as I was living in England when I got engaged to my now husband (he is British, but our wedding was here in Tustin) and Tricia's family are British - so we had lots to talk about! She took the time to get to know us... Read More and our wishes for the wedding and we 100% trusted her to deliver on the day. She was professional, kind, and so creative! You cannot go wrong if you book her for your event. I think we will definitely stay in touch and I appreciate all the little details she pulled together for our big day (purple flowers EVERYWHERE!!!). Thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Lauren K

Tricia was so fun to work with and her energy was inspiring. She walked my now husband and I through the ins and outs of all things floral for our wedding. Tricia had excellent suggestions for our California winter wedding. Her beautiful creations made our wedding romantic and... Read More elegant. Tricia, thank you for being such a wonderful person, talented artist, and for just being you. You were a joy to work with. I hope to work with you again in the future. -The Lee's

So Glad I Found Tricia!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Cori L

Tricia is awesome!! Not only does she do amazing work, but she's someone I want to be friends with. She's so passionate about the beautiful arrangements she makes but she is also a very genuine person, interested in making your wedding or event, an amazing occasion. She went... Read More over and beyond to get every detail correct, right down to getting the info about the history of my Grandma's rosary (for posting). Throughout the entire process, Tricia was extremely responsive and had great ideas I hadn't thought of. She even gave me tips on how to save money! I would recommend Tricia for ANY event that needs flowers or any kind of greenery - she does it all and I can't wait to work with her again!!

Goes above and beyond

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Laura L

Tricia provided beautiful flowers for my wedding, but she was amazing in the planning process. Tricia was very patient in helping me figure out the best way to execute my vision. She took my pinterest ideas and helped pull them into a cohesive look for my wedding. I had planned... Read More to have an empty table with board games so told Tricia I only needed 7 centerpieces instead of 8. Well in the craziness of the wedding weekend we ended up forgetting them, after the wedding I realized that there were 8 centerpieces. When Tricia arrived, she noticed an empty table and made an 8th centerpiece without any request or even bringing a potential problem to my attention on my wedding day.

Highly recommend Designs by Tricia

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Catherine D

Tricia was fantastic! I was blown away by her technique. She went above and beyond. We still keep in touch! You will not be disappointed by her amazing work.

AMAZING job

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kimberly E

AMAZING job! Tricia was a joy to work with and her work is just spectacular! My fiancee and I met with Tricia and we gave ideas of our vision, Tricia asked us questions to narrow down what we wanted, and took it all down. She told us some money saving tips - we didn't feel... Read More like she was out for our money, but truly was giving us a great overall experience. She is very personable and sweet, and I made a few additions the week prior to the wedding and she was accommodating. She really is interested in all the details of the wedding and really seems to love what she does. Thank you Trish!!!! I have already told another bride about you, I hope they go with you! :)

Start a Conversation!