We'll make your floral dreams come true!

Satisfying your needs and desires is our ultimate goal. Each floral design is created with individual attention...each is a true original! With over 15 years of wedding experience, we can do it all...Traditional, Classical, European, Contemporary and Ikebana. During your free personal consultation,

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

18 Helmcrest, Aliso Viejo, CA

Amazing....Tricia exceeded my expectations!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

Simply put....of everyone I worked with on my wedding, Tricia was my absolute FAVORITE! From start to finish, Tricia was warm, responsive, patient and full of suggestions. I knew that I wanted something a little different than the "typical" wedding flowers and wanted... Read More arrangements that reflected the ocean setting, but didn't feel too nautical or theme like. But that's all I knew. Tricia really listened and integrated ideas from a few Pinterest pictures I sent her and absolutely exceeded my expectations. Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined...including the pop of color that I wanted but didn't know how to execute. And to top it all off, I feel like I got soooo many flowers for my money. Tricia even took the boring garden arch used for the ceremony and transformed it into the most beautiful arch I've ever seen! I have not stopped talking about Tricia's talents to all my friends and family and have recommended her to EVERYONE. If you choose Tricia as your florist....you won't be disappointed.

Best floral design I've ever seen

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Lara B

I was delighted to have the services of Tricia from Designs by Tricia this June 2014 for my 10 year vow renewal, as I did for my wedding 10 years ago. Both ceremonies were at Disneyland (Hotel, Wishes collection wedding). I was referred to her through a friend's wedding I had... Read More been in. In that wedding I was so delighted with my bridesmaid bouquet, and all the floral that I was interested and asked my friend about her. The bride was head over heels delighted with her and the price value she received, but most of all the quality of her flowers. Back then I had a simple bouquet of pink and white roses...this time I have a much better idea of what is beautiful and partnered better with Tricia with an outstanding bouquet. With both bouquets I was delighted! But my tastes have simply gotten better. That's the great thing with Tricia....she'll do whatever you like, and make it look wonderful. She will have GREAT advice though. I'd say one of the major hallmark's of going with Tricia is that she takes great care to get floral immediately before your event (it is the freshest it can be), stores it overnight in a temperature controlled environment before completing design just before your event. After witnessing several weddings I'm really shocked at how poorly some vendors will deliver floral to brides and grooms. That doesn't happen with Tricia. She is fantastically reasonable on price (though you have to understand Floral is one area that you need to seek out quality first and foremost, as the prices of flowers don't go down, and depending on season, some flowers may cost more). For my original wedding Tricia did all of my floral and it turned out amazing. She added Disney touches that made my floral magical then and this time. I just wish that for our vow renewal, I'd had her do the ceremony gazebo décor, since Disney's selected florist made a big error that Tricia would never have (they didn't include one of the colors they were contracted to, and the floral was droopy). Fresh flowers are Tricia's hallmark, and she doesn't deliver poor quality or missing elements. You cannot go wrong with her.

2014-07-13T20:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all the nice compliments. It was fun doing flowers for your wedding & a few other life events, but this 10-yr anniversary was even more special...especially when I was invited to attend as a guest. I loved working with you... Read Less Read More

Look no further, Designs by Tricia, SERIOUSLY AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/08/2013

OK, so I know putting fives across the board might seem a little excessive, but seriously (SERIOUSLY!!!), Tricia was truly amazing. I really would give her a 10 out of 5 on responsiveness and flexibility if I could. Why does Tricia deserve all this praise? I'll tell you: with a... Read More sudden change in plans I was in need of a new florist about 3 weeks before my wedding and Luckily we found Tricia who was available that weekend. After calling her on a Monday we set up an appointment for that Friday. Tricia, my Mom and I spent a couple of hours that evening working out about ten months worth of ideas and magazine clippings I had collected. Not only was she excited throughout the whole meeting, she never once made us feel bad about the short timeline. Tricia was so fun to work with, I never remember her once saying "I can't do that" but instead would always say "That’s a great idea! We could also...." Over the next few weeks we were in constant contact and I felt included and at ease with each of the floral decisions. She was very considerate of our budget and was always trying to find ways to achieve the look I wanted without going over budget. When I arrived at the reception the flowers were breathtaking, above and beyond my expectations. EVERYONE wanted to take home a centerpiece. Tricia was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to ANYONE.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lauren J

I had a little mishap with my florist falling out 3 weeks before my wedding. I came across Tricia and she called me same day as the email I sent in a panic, she was able to accommodate everything I wanted in such a short time frame, plus she was just amazing to work with. The... Read More first time we spoke we were on the phone for an hour, she took such time for each and every detail, she was not only my florist but a friend. I wanted someone who got me and my vision and who could run with what I wanted. Not only did she add to what I wanted she mastered it. The day of my wedding was amazing, the flowers were everything I could have asked for plus more. People were fighting over the centerpieces, and I still to this day, a month later, I get compliments from everyone who was there. SHE WAS AMAZING, CREATIVE, FABULOUS! I would recommend her a million times over.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Stephanie E

I found Tricia through my venue Tustin Ranch Golf Club. She was absolutely amazing!! She did a perfect job. I describe what type of flowers I wanted and my color scheme but I was not so sure on flowers to add as fillers so I left it up to Tricia. She picked the most perfect... Read More flowers! She was very easy to work with. I highly recommend Tricia. The flowers lasted for days. I had a cascading bouquet and it held up really well. Even with all the jumping and running we did at the beach for our pictures that night.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

Tricia was such a dream to work with! We instantly connected as I was living in England when I got engaged to my now husband (he is British, but our wedding was here in Tustin) and Tricia's family are British - so we had lots to talk about! She took the time to get to know us... Read More and our wishes for the wedding and we 100% trusted her to deliver on the day. She was professional, kind, and so creative! You cannot go wrong if you book her for your event. I think we will definitely stay in touch and I appreciate all the little details she pulled together for our big day (purple flowers EVERYWHERE!!!). Thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Lauren K

Tricia was so fun to work with and her energy was inspiring. She walked my now husband and I through the ins and outs of all things floral for our wedding. Tricia had excellent suggestions for our California winter wedding. Her beautiful creations made our wedding romantic and... Read More elegant. Tricia, thank you for being such a wonderful person, talented artist, and for just being you. You were a joy to work with. I hope to work with you again in the future. -The Lee's

So Glad I Found Tricia!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Cori L

Tricia is awesome!! Not only does she do amazing work, but she's someone I want to be friends with. She's so passionate about the beautiful arrangements she makes but she is also a very genuine person, interested in making your wedding or event, an amazing occasion. She went... Read More over and beyond to get every detail correct, right down to getting the info about the history of my Grandma's rosary (for posting). Throughout the entire process, Tricia was extremely responsive and had great ideas I hadn't thought of. She even gave me tips on how to save money! I would recommend Tricia for ANY event that needs flowers or any kind of greenery - she does it all and I can't wait to work with her again!!

Goes above and beyond

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Laura L

Tricia provided beautiful flowers for my wedding, but she was amazing in the planning process. Tricia was very patient in helping me figure out the best way to execute my vision. She took my pinterest ideas and helped pull them into a cohesive look for my wedding. I had planned... Read More to have an empty table with board games so told Tricia I only needed 7 centerpieces instead of 8. Well in the craziness of the wedding weekend we ended up forgetting them, after the wedding I realized that there were 8 centerpieces. When Tricia arrived, she noticed an empty table and made an 8th centerpiece without any request or even bringing a potential problem to my attention on my wedding day.

Highly recommend Designs by Tricia

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Catherine D

Tricia was fantastic! I was blown away by her technique. She went above and beyond. We still keep in touch! You will not be disappointed by her amazing work.

AMAZING job

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kimberly E

AMAZING job! Tricia was a joy to work with and her work is just spectacular! My fiancee and I met with Tricia and we gave ideas of our vision, Tricia asked us questions to narrow down what we wanted, and took it all down. She told us some money saving tips - we didn't feel... Read More like she was out for our money, but truly was giving us a great overall experience. She is very personable and sweet, and I made a few additions the week prior to the wedding and she was accommodating. She really is interested in all the details of the wedding and really seems to love what she does. Thank you Trish!!!! I have already told another bride about you, I hope they go with you! :)

Brought my dreams to life

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sorrell D

Tricia is so great to work with. I had such a specific vision in mind for my wedding but I was not familiar with flower names or what was actually possible when I started planning. Planning a wedding 1,000 miles away is also a challenge, but Tricia made everything so easy. Over... Read More the phone and through email she somehow translated my ideas into perfect suggestions matching the colors, flower types, and esthetic so perfectly. She also offered different flower types and options that were similar but would save me money. I had 4 different types of centerpieces, the most beautiful bouquets for the bridal party, and my fiancé worked with her to get me a day of bouquet delivered to the bridal sweet. She of course asked all of the questions I would have missed to make sure every detail would be exactally how I wanted it. She also set everything up so beautifully on the day of. I had decided to go with her as I had seen her work at my best friend's wedding, which was a completely different feel but also executed perfectly. Her wedding was classic with tall, clean, neatly placed centerpieces. My wedding was more rustic with flowers looking like they were "growing" out of lanterns, birdcages, and mason jars. Tricia can make any vision happen. The hardest part of the whole transaction was having to leave my bridal bouquet behind when I flew home a few days later. Even then it still looked so perfect. If I had to plan it all over again I would absolutely go with Tricia.

Best florist ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Rachel M

I just got married in June of 2015. Trish was recommended to me by a bride who had used her services for her own wedding. Trisha was hands down the best vendor I had out of all my vendors I used for my wedding. She was attentive, creative, sweet and her work is absolutely... Read More amazing!!! I would recommend her over and over again!!

Perfection is an understatement!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I first met Tricia about seven months ago and it was love at first site, the flowers that is : ) I immediatly saw her attention to detail, quality and placement in her center pieces and bouquets. For my wedding I really wanted something new, orginal and cutting edge. Let's... Read More be honest we all want to start a trend and Tricia helped me do that. I fell in love with her ideas,passion and brainstroming sessions. She created exactly what I imagined in my head and better. She even educated me on how to keep my flowers alive as long as possible after the wedding. So sweet!!!! If you want a florist who is not only OCD (in the good way) but also friendly and hard working, then Tricia is your florist. She is a life long friend now and will FOREVER be my only florist.

Fabulous Florist - Flowers By Tricia

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

The flowers for my daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful! They were fresh, beautifully arranged, generous in their fullness, and Tricia was wonderful to work with! She even called me from her family trip in Hawaii to finalize details. I would highly recommend... Read More using Flowers By Tricia to anyone who is in need of beautiful floral arrangements.

Designs by Tricia .. Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lauren I

Working with Tricia on my daughter's wedding this October was a pleasure! She was wonderful to work with especially with my daughter living out of state, and having to communicate through emails and pictures. She sent us pictures of flowers to help navigate my daughter through... Read More her choices and was available to discuss ideas. The flowers were beautiful and we received many compliments during the day!! It was comforting to work with someone who is professional and has a passion to make your day special.

2015-10-27T23:47:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chris. You deserve the MOB of the Year Award for planning your daughter's wedding in California while she was living out of state. How many moms would make an entire photo album for their daughter's florist to show the type of bouquet, boutonniere,... Read Less Read More

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Alexandra F

After shopping through a couple vendors I stumbled upon designs by Tricia and I knew that she was the perfect fit for my wedding. From the moment we met she was very accommodating and for a bride like me that knew nothing about flowers I just gave her my budget and color scheme... Read More and she immediately started showing me examples. After picking out what I liked and what was most cost effective she took charge and produced exactly what I wanted. The flowers that Tricia arranged were absolutely beautiful and lasted for weeks after the wedding. Tricia will work with you and is all about making you happy!

Wonderful & Easy

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Bret W

Tricia is not only wonderful to work with but also creative, knowledgable and talented. She knows her flowers extremely well. I gave her my budget and she worked beautifully with it. If there were particular flowers I loved, but were out of my price range, she found me different... Read More flowers that were just as gorgeous while still affordable. Tricia made my bridal bouquet as well as my bridesmaids, groomsmen and selected family members. I had explained that I was making my own center pieces and she has countless suggestions and tips!! Her communication was flawless and made the transaction easy and fast! I would recommend her to anyone. She loves what she does and it shows effortlessly.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Holly P

As a couple planning a wedding in Laguna Beach from the East Coast, we expected the process to be challenging and braced for the unexpected. Tricia was one of the first vendors we chose, and she immediately made the time for a conference call to discuss all of the details. I... Read More believe we spent well over an hour on the phone with her, and we immediately made a connection. Tricia is incredibly easy to work with and goes the extra mile to make all of the elements of the big day spectacular. We traveled to Orange County a month before our wedding to iron out the specifics, and Tricia made time to meet with us in person at our venue. She had great ideas about florals that we could incorporate into our specific space. I am writing this review two days following our wedding, and I am still in awe of how amazing everything turned out. To say our floral arrangements were gorgeous would be an enormous understatement. Tricia was able to capture our vision, which was quite specific to start with, and made it even more spectacular. Also, the flowers we requested were incredibly difficult to come by, and she was able to track down the one vendor in the area that could provide them for our ceremony. Tricia is BY FAR the best florist I have ever worked with (east coast or west)! Not only is she an absolute pleasure to work with, but she executed our vision flawlessly!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Nicole

All the flowers just looked absolutely beautiful. One of my bridesmaids sent me a picture of her bouquet 11 days after the wedding and it still looks perfect! I knew as soon as we started working with her that flowers would never be something to be concerned about, and that was... Read More a great feeling. She was so helpful and responsive with any questions I had. You can put your full in trust in Tricia and not ever have to question that your flowers will be stunning.

Tricia is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Sarah S

Tricia is the BEST! I could not be happier with my decision to work with Tricia as my floral designer for my wedding. I can’t stop looking at my wedding photos everything was THAT BEAUTIFUL! Tricia was amazing to work with on so many levels. Tricia responded to my inquiry in a... Read More professional and timely manner. My first meeting with her was so warm and exciting. She was so open; she listened to me and offered creative suggestions since I wasn’t exactly certain about what I wanted. I was at her home for over 2 hours and she never once made me feel like I had worn out my welcome. Tricia was so patient with me when I completely changed my entire wedding color palette and was supportive in giving me more ideas and emailing pictures of flowers she knew I would love. Tricia is so dedicated to her passion and making sure all her brides are happy that she even called me for a final review while she was on her family vacation in Hawaii. On the ay of my wedding I could not wait to get to the venue and see all my flowers! Tricia was there and gave me a quick tour of the ceremony area, reception area and took so much pride when she handed me my bouquet. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was and I know that a huge part was my flowers. My guests could not wait to take home the centerpieces (which I heard lasted for over a week – I was on my honey moon ). I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Tricia to every bride. She is a talented floral designer, a wonderful person and a perfectionist in the best way. I loved working with her and cannot wait to plan another event worthy of her talent!

Amazing flowers! Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Traci W

Tricia went above and beyond my expectations. We met in person twice before my wedding and were in constant contact through emails and text messages. Her level of involvement and detail helped put me at ease about my flowers. She showed up on time and everything was perfect.... Read More Thank you Tricia for helping make my day so special!

2015-04-16T01:33:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Traci for the nice review. You and your mom were so easy to work with. I loved making your sunflower bouquet and you looked gorgeous holding it. One of my favorite parts of your baseball-themed wedding was making your toss bouquet to look... Read Less Read More

Tricia is Great!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014

Tricia is amazing! She was referred to me by my wedding videographer. I emailed Tricia to see if she was available on our wedding date and she responded promptly. I met with her at her house for the initial meeting where she showed me pictures of weddings and events she has... Read More done. That helped me a lot because I was one of those brides who had no idea about flowers. We contacted each other several times via email before wedding day. Tricia was always very quick to respond, sometimes in the middle of the night! I went to her house again about a week before the wedding and she showed me some of my flowers. Tricia is very nice and she listens and makes suggestions. I highly recommend her.

Just Stunning!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Natasha G

I am not even lying when I say that Tricia was my favorite vendor from my wedding. In the months, weeks, and even days leading up to my wedding day, Tricia was so responsive and even did her absolute best to accommodate my last minute requests. I can only imagine how frustrating... Read More that must be, but she did whatever she could to make my vision happen. And the results far surpassed my expectations! The flowers for my wedding were so beautiful, and exactly what I was hoping for. I would recommend Tricia to anyone in search of an excellent florist!!

2014-12-07T22:42:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Natasha. Thank goodness for the internet, text messages & your mom helping plan your long distance wedding since you don't live in California. I loved making all your flowers and the fresh lavender made it smell beautiful. My favorite part was meeting you... Read Less Read More

Designs By Tricia

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Sara s

Tricia went above and beyond what I ever could have expected. She was extremely easy to work with, had helpful suggestions and truly cared about my opinion and what I wanted. From the very first meeting I knew she would be the perfect addition to my wedding vendor list. Tricia... Read More was prompt in replying to emails and always made herself available to meet. She even offered for me to meet her at venues where she was doing the flowers for a wedding that day to get some ideas. You can tell how passionate Tricia is about her business and the amazing arrangements she creates. I LOVED all of my flowers and everything turned out exactly as how we had discussed. I knew I wouldn't have to worry about anything as far as flowers go because Tricia was so on top of it and organized. I would highly recommend Tricia to anyone planning their wedding. She is absolutely the best and really cares about her brides :) You won't be disappointed!!

2014-12-07T22:46:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sara for the nice review. Sorry to take so long to respond. Wedding season is finally over for me. You were a delight to work with through the entire planning process. I can't wait to order photos from your beautiful wedding. Please keep... Read Less Read More