We'll make your floral dreams come true!

Satisfying your needs and desires is our ultimate goal. Each floral design is created with individual attention...each is a true original! With over 15 years of wedding experience, we can do it all...Traditional, Classical, European, Contemporary and Ikebana. During your free personal consultation,

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

18 Helmcrest, Aliso Viejo, CA (949) 300-7996

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Faith K

Where do we start? Words cannot express with our favorite florist! Tricia is AMAZING and we absolutely LOVE everything about her, seriously! Professionally, she is very talented, passionate and diligent and her final floral arrangements definitely reflect her true skills and... Read More characters. For our wedding, everyone loved every design, selection and color of flowers and loved her personal touch because she treated them like her own children. They were magnificently beautiful but I, the bride, not only loved her flowers but love the whole process of completing our floral arrangement because we develop a close relationship. Through our communication, we got to know each other through sharing our personal experiences, we laughed, and shed few tears. So at the personal level, I adore and respect her and she's truly charming and beautiful inside out! My husband, Mark, and I are truly blessed for her and we are so grateful for her and her gift who made our wedding so personable, lovely, beautiful and unforgettable. Hence, we highly recommend her and we will be honored to have her be part of our next floral arrangements :) From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you (and your team) for being a part of our "happily ever after" and can't wait to see you for our glass of wine!

2017-10-30T00:52:27 Response from the vendor

My Dear Faith, How can I respond to this sweet message? I truly enjoyed working with you and Mark on your flowers, but even more, getting to know both of you and learning about your family and what a good person you are to take... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kimberly W

Tricia; WE cannot thank you enough for sharing OUR journey with US not only through our engagement, wedding planning, nuptials and post wedding life!!! As I would be informed during our wedding process - this would not be the single most important day of of my life.... YOU... Read More refused to allow me to accept this and kept the love, visions, romance and dreams for this is what OUR relationship has been based on and expressed this through the florals for our venue. So thankful Lucero Photography captured these shots to be able to look at them everyday and wished that they would have lasted forever!!! YOU are so special and we were so blessed to have YOU be such a big part!!! 👭❤💋📿👰@kimberly.white.39142072

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 allison s

Designs by Tricia is a fabulous vendor! Tricia is responsive, detail oriented, and extremely talented. I chose to work with Tricia for a reason, trust. She saw my vision day one; thus, I gave her full control to design our wedding flowers (so happy I did!). I worked with... Read More Tricia for about a year and enjoyed every interaction (email, text, call, and in-person meetings). She worked with my budget, color palette, and my asymmetric style. I plan to work with Tricia for as long as I can on future events! I highly recommend Designs by Tricia.

2017-10-29T22:26:31 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun planning your wedding flowers for an entire year and I couldn't wait for the day to finally arrive. I'll be sure to remind your husband to order an arrangement of Golden Mustard roses for your 6-month anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stella d

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with the floral arrangements that Tricia created for us for our wedding. She’s an excellent communicator and after we met with her we knew she would do an incredible job. She had a keen sense of our vision for our wedding décor... Read More and flowers, creating arrangements that were classic, elegant, and modern all at once. My bridal bouquet was just lovely and Tricia took the time to thread ribbon through two lockets, which had photos of my mother and grandmother, and pin them onto the bouquet an hour before the ceremony. She also made stunning Ikebana style arrangements that sat in rose gold vases that she painted herself. Since the vases were on stands, we were able to bring them from the outdoor ceremony into the reception space. These were placed on each side of our sweetheart table and complemented the floral arrangements on the welcome, dinner, and dessert tables. All of our guests commented on the beautiful flowers, saying how they made the reception space so warm and bright. Tricia has a great eye for details and really listens to her clients – I highly recommend her expertise for weddings or any event.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jessica S

Tricia was amazing to work with! Super friendly, accommodating, easy to work with, and dependable. She helped make our centerpiece and bouquet ideas come to life, even better than we could have imagined. Thank you, Tricia, for a job well done!

2017-10-30T00:35:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica for the nice review. I loved designing your arrangements in my favorite colors. Cant wait to order your photos for my new website.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Dominique W

Tricia is brilliant and creative. She was easy to work with and made wonderful suggestions without compromising my budget. She helped me to create the beautiful, romantic vision I wanted for my wedding. I would not hesitate to work with her again!

2017-10-29T22:15:17 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you on your "Midsummer Night's Dream" inspired wedding. It was just beautiful. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Juli P

I first met Trisha at a Bridal fair at Aliso Viejo Country Club. My daughter lives in another state and talked to Trisha several times by phone to convey her vision for the floral arrangements for her wedding. When my daughter arrived in town a few weeks before the wedding we... Read More met with Trisha and her vision for my daughters wedding surpassed what my daughter envisioned. The day of the wedding she brought in all the flowers with each one labeled with everyone's name. The best was seeing my daughters bouquet for the first time. It was exquisite. Since then several brides have asked Trisha for their bouquets to be similar to my daughters. Trisha was a dream to work with. I would recommend her for any event that needs floral arrangements to make their occasion extra special. How blessed we were to have Trisha as our florist. Her artistic ability to enhance special occasions compares to none in Orange County.

2017-10-29T22:11:34 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you as well. Thanks for being such a helpful MOB. Come over and visit any time you're at the Club.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Tricia, Thank you for doing such a great job on the flower for my daughter's wedding. Your commitment to making sure that not only were all the follower beautiful, but they lasted the whole day and for a week later. Although Liana only had a few of her own requests, you made... Read More sure that they were me and her bouquet was exactly what she wanted. I was mostly impressed with the time you spent making sure that the morning of the wedding everything went perfect. I would be happy to recommend your professional services to anyone. Thank you again, Carolyn

2017-10-29T22:18:04 Response from the vendor

I have so many out-of-state brides who have great moms like you to help with the planning of their weddings. Sometimes I don't get to meet the brides til their wedding day. Thanks Carolyn for being one of those MOBs!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kay N

Tricia is amazing! She will take your idea and turns it into an amazing vision. She also works with your budget to make sure that you have beautiful flowers at your wedding and at a price that you'll be happy with as well. She was very easy to work with and super responsive. We... Read More got so many compliments from our guests regarding our flowers. What's great about Tricia is that she goes above and beyond what most florists would do. She actually went to our venue a few days before to check in and determine where/how the flowers should be set-up. So on our wedding day, everything was set up perfectly and I had no worries whatsoever. I highly highly recommend Tricia, especially for brides who had an idea but not super sure what they want, other than beautiful flowers for wedding. Thank you Tricia!

2017-10-29T22:43:09 Response from the vendor

Hi Kay, I loved working with you on your flowers for all 3 ceremonies & a beautiful reception...with my favorite color flowers. I can't wait to hear about your fabulous honeymoon.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Arielle W

Tricia is an absolute gem! She really knows her stuff...truly, every flower...can identify them by any picture and knows their name and how to best care for them. Other than being a total expert, she is incredibly hard working and takes huge pride in her work. She will go to... Read More any length to make your flower decor perfect. I wanted a heart shaped wreath to be suspended from the oak tree I was getting married under and she tackled that project amazingly. Tricia is the best! Wonderful florist and even a better person. Made the experience so personalized with her gorgeous designs and excellent customer service. If you want the best, call Tricia!

2017-10-29T23:09:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Arielle, I had the best time making your bouquets to go with all the girls' cowboy boots & yours was my favorite. It was fun watching all the guys help hang the floral heart wreath from a branch of the huge oak tree at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Rachel B

I worked with Tricia for my May 2017 wedding, and I cannot express enough what a joy it was to work with Tricia! She is an excellent listener and she remembered everything we had spoken about! Not only did she capture the vision that I had for our wedding flowers, but the... Read More flowers were even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. The flowers made my wedding even more magical. Our guests raved about the flowers. She had excellent recommendations and ideas. I recommend that you consider her recommendations and trust her because of her years of experience and expansive knowledge. She will take your wedding to the next higher level! In addition, Tricia is caring and compassionate. When I ran into a snag with the Officiant I had chosen who cancelled at the last minute, Tricia sprang into action and reached out to an Officiant she knows. She is well connected in the industry. No matter how busy Tricia was, she always made time to speak with me and answer my questions! I highly recommend Tricia! Rachel - Aliso Viejo, CA

2017-10-29T23:49:08 Response from the vendor

Hi Rachel, I loved our meetings to discuss your flowers. I loved your color scheme and the giant gray succulents in your bouquet but my favorite part was attaching the picture of your father to your bouquet so he could walk you down the aisle!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Vanessa Z

Tricia was lovely to work with! I was recommended to Tricia by my wedding coordinator. She was sweet, helpful and always responsive. I added to my order multiple times and Tricia was kind and accommodating to all my requests. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and arbor arrangement... Read More looked lovely and we were so happy we chose our flower service with her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

2017-10-30T00:22:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice review. No problem adding items..sometimes I get requests to add arrangements the night before the wedding. So glad you were happy with your flowers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie M

From our first consultation with her, Tricia was very warm, friendly, and professional. We felt an instant connection with her and she completely understood our vision. Tricia asked detailed questions to find out what we did and did not want. After knowing our wants and... Read More must-haves, she provided knowledgeable insights and recommendations, which turned our vision into more than we could have imagined or hoped for! She was also very mindful of our budget and she was upfront about seasonal availability so we had realistic expectations (i.e. She knew I loved peonies and said she would do her best but they may not be available- They were, yay!) I didn't think I'd be emotional about my bouquet, but when I saw it I just had to hug her! We received countless compliments throughout the wedding and still to this day about what a beautiful job Tricia did. Ultimately, she went above and beyond in every way. We highly recommend Tricia!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brianna P

I was finishing up my last semester of college while planning for my wedding, so it was a pretty high stress time. Designs by Tricia made it so easy to pick flowers. She is so knowledgeable and truly loves what she does. She worked with me to take my ideas and to make them... Read More unique and personal to me. Wedding day she did a beautiful job and even stopped by to see me and give me a hug. Working with Tricia was stress free and my day would not have been the same without her beautiful designs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alissa Z

Tricia is the absolute best! I had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted for the wedding, but she took my small ideas and made them amazing, but still simple because that is what my preference was! She is so personable, you are instantly comfortable with her and are always having... Read More such a great time. It was going to rain on my wedding day, and I was pretty bummed out about it, but when I saw her a couple days before the wedding to drop some stuff off, she knew exactly what to say and made me feel a lot better about the rain. Tricia is also very good at assisting with your budget, she knows where to cut out if need be, and still make it beautiful. We managed to stay under budget which was awesome. When the wedding day came, and I saw my bouquet and the rest of the flowers, I was in awe. The flowers were never a big thing for me when planning, but when I saw them on the day, I could not believe how magical it all was. Thank you so much Tricia! Jeff and I were so lucky to have been referred to you. You are such a special person! Choosing Designs by Tricia is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alicia L

Planning a wedding is a lot of work!!! I was the Mother of the Bride and our daughter was finishing her senior year of college, 1400 miles away. Designs by Tricia was one of my favorite vendors I had the opportunity to work with in the planning of our daughter’s wedding.... Read More Tricia loves what she does and it shows throughout the whole process. Tricia made sure our daughter had exactly what she was imagining. Tricia worked with timing issues caused by other vendors and always made decisions that were best for us. Our wedding was very small, but I always felt like we were just as important as any large wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth G

Tricia was beyond wonderful to work with! Her positive attitude and nurturing demeanor put me at ease. She was very helpful in designing to my budget. I often hear of brides going overboard on flowers, but Tricia helped create a design that had all the impact without killing my... Read More wallet. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica M

Tricia was amazing. Within a few minutes of talking to her and explaining what my vision was for my wedding, she knew exactly what she was going to do. She went above and beyond to find long containers to fit with the family style seating we had at the reception. I highly... Read More recommend Designs by Tricia!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Julia K

Tricia came HIGHLY recommended to us by our family friend and planner, Sarah Placeres. Tricia was the easiest vendor to work with and I had literally no stress about leaving everything in her hands (which is so refreshing when you have to think about a million other things!).... Read More She does beautiful work and I was so thankful to give her full control & be even more impressed than I ever could have imagined! If you want someone who you can show 2 photos to and can then create something bigger, better and unique to you, you should not hesitate in calling Tricia! Above and beyond all our expectations with no stress...what could be better? THANK YOU TRICIA! PS even my father-in-law who was definitely against flowers (it must be a guy thing) was completely won over by Tricia's work and could not stop saying how beautiful the flowers were and how much they made event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 John S

We were introduced to Tricia as a preferred vendor from our wedding venue. From the first time we met, she was so sweet, knowledgeable, and professional. Even with such great traits, she is creative beyond words. Check out her social media and you'll know what I mean.... Read More What we especially like about her including the above traits is her genuine sincerity. She worked with us on all of our theme requests and offered constructive feedback and alternatives to really help put together our vision. She's also easy to get a hold of which is a huge plus during wedding planning. When we arrived to the venue on our wedding day, her creation really blew us away. It was truly breathtaking. From our outdoor ceremony to the indoor reception, this woman can really work magic. We got so many compliments on the flowers and everyone had an awesome time! That day and Tricia will always hold a special place in our hearts. We cannot recommend Tricia and her services enough! Thank you again for being so wonderful. We wish you all the continued success you deserve.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katarina N

I'm so glad that I found Tricia. From the very first moment that I texted her, I felt so comforted. She knew exactly what I was looking for my wedding flowers and did even more than I could have ever dreamed of. She is the nicest person and I'm so very thankful that she was with... Read More me through my wedding planning process. I recommend her 100% and will always hold on to her contact information for any events in the future.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda G

Tricia was absolutely amazing! My husband and I live out of state so we did a lot of planning via telephone and email. Tricia was quick in her responses to us and very thorough! I appreciated the level of creativity that Tricia has! We knew that we wanted something elegant, but... Read More had a limited budget for our floral arrangements. Tricia took our dream and budget into account and far exceeded our expectations! Tricia is very personable and a joy to work with! She helped make our wedding day perfect! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kim T

Tricia is amazing at what she does. I had a vision for what I wanted on my wedding day and Tricia was able to make my vision into reality. She's super sweet and takes time to get to know you and figure out exactly what you want. She was always available, even one late night we... Read More talked on the phone when I decided to change colors. I will definitely use Tricia's services again. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

I was referred to Tricia through my Venue and I am so happy I was. Tricia is professional, flexible, creative, kind and well priced. I enjoyed every little detail of the process thanks to Tricia. My wedding looked beautiful and just as I pictured. If I ever have parties or... Read More events in the future, I will call Tricia every time. She is the sweetest.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Toni Ann C

Tricia is absolutely amazing. From original consult to the wedding day finishing touches she always went extra distance to make sure everything looked great.She consulted and worked with our budget and was 100% transparent about all costs and fees. Her communication was... Read More excellent as she responded promptly and always addressed all questions and open action items. The outcome of her work was absolutely beautiful and we would recommend her a thousand times over.