We create the wedding of your desires

We love everything about weddings and treat each wedding down to the detail as it were our own. Every wedding is as unique and gorgeous as the couple. Whether it's an intimate elopement or a large extravagant event, we create a custom package that brings your desires to life. We like to provide wedding services outside of the normal, ballroom style wedding. Desirable Events can design one of a kind wedding style to make your day truly special. We are here to assist throughout the entire planning process and bring your vision to life. Please contact us today. Can't wait to plan the wedding your guests will talk about forever!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sarah B

Today (8/7/17), marks one month being married for my husband and I! Yay! Believe me when I tell you... Desirable Events by Desi made our wedding a fairytale come true! Both Desi and RJ (her husband) were absolutely amazing and made sure that every tiny detail was taken care... Read More of! Initially, I was very very torn between trying to plan our wedding from out-of-state (we are military) and spending the money to hire a full wedding coordinator. From the moment I first emailed her to the moment I walked down the aisle, Desi was by my side! Yes, I know that kind of sounds 'cliche' but it is 1000% true! Since I don't live in Vegas, Desi and I did most of my planning all though email/text, but she was extremely quick to respond and provided honest and helpful planning ideas all along the way. She truly is amazing and her expertise and creativity is indescribable. The day of the wedding I didn't get to see the ceremony and reception set-up happening as I was getting pampered/ready, so when I finally got to see everything put together it looked like I was in the most romantic fairytale of a dream. To be honest, I handed Desi 3 crates of decor and both her and RJ put it all together. It was absolutely breathtaking! It truly reminded me of something out of a wedding magazine or something a Bride would find on Pinterest! Desi and RJ went far beyond our expectations of having a wedding coordinator. They became our friends and ones we will always be grateful for! They made our wedding the most memorable day of our lives! If you are on the fence with hiring a coordinator, I promise that Desi will make your fairytale come true! She was worth every penny and I would hire her a million times again! Thank you Desi and RJ! <3 Mr. & Mrs. Buckley

2017-10-10T16:53:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day. Can't wait to see what your future holds. The wedding video that I saw today from your wedding was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Mike L

We are from the east coast and recently got married in Las Vegas. We started with absolutely no idea what to do, where to have our wedding, and how to plan it. We were having arguments about it almost nightly and finally decided to get the Full Service Planning with Desi. From... Read More that point on the wedding planning was stress free and turned out to be a fun, exciting process. Desi helped more than we could have ever imagined and we can't thank her enough. Desi helped with almost every step of the process - she gave advice advice on how to do the invitations, helped with what to get the bridal parties as gifts, she allowed us to ship our gifts and other things for the wedding to her in LV... the list goes on and on, and that was just things before we even got to Vegas! We were actually able to enjoy our wedding day. Desi set up pictures of us, the table chart, our guest book, everything. She, with Tina at Bears Best, coordinated the bridal party at the ceremony. She even encouraged our guests to use the photo booth and sign our guest book. The funny thing is that you wouldn't realize how much work and how great of a job Desi is doing because everything runs so smoothly at the wedding and you just get to enjoy yourself. One good example of how awesome Desi was: one of our bridesmaid's luggage was lost in flight and we had a bit of a scare because her dress that matched all the other bridesmaids was in the suitcase. Desi didn't even hesitate and was on the phone with David's Bridal to find a replacement in the same color. Again, Desi was just a tremendous help during every step of the process and we can't thank her enough. She transformed our wedding planning from a daunting, stressful process to something that we enjoyed and didn't want to end.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Stacy L

After going back and forth about day of coordinator to actually having a full service planner, I contacted Desi to see the price and options. After speaking to her, I immediately trusted her and wanted her to be part of the whole planning process. Her full service planning is... Read More worth every penny. From the day we hired her we had everything booked within a month. All of the vendors she recommended were wonderful and we couldn't have asked for a better day. She even helped us set the date based on weather since we wanted an outdoor ceremony. The day of, her husband Rj was there with her and they are such a great team. He went to get last minute umbrellas so that guests had something to block the sun. They go above and beyond and we are so happy with this decision. We would hire them over and over again, and most likely will for any of our family events. If you are worried about the extra money, don't. She is worth it and helps save money where she can. Thank you Desi and Rj.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kari V

We live in Ontario Canada and got married in La Vegas. Desi helped us plan our wedding from afar. I can't say enough about how stress free and flawless she made the planning from the beginning to the final day. She did research of vendors for us to coordinating the day of... Read More making sure everything was perfectly coordinated. When we arrived at the hall was the first time seeing everything come together and it was exactly how we had imaged it. She catered to us and our guests and help keep me sane through the year we were prior to the wedding. I can't say enough about what an amazing job she and RJ did. I would definitely recommend Desirable Events By Desi!

2017-10-20T13:32:49 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure being part of your wedding day. Your friends and family made us miss home! Thank you so much for choosing us and I look forward to hearing about your future. - Desi

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Grace K

Desi is the most amazing wedding planner!! I just had my wedding on Saturday and I was so impressed with how she handled everything. Our wedding was a bit complicated bc we had extra lights, show girls, exotic cars and mini people. She handled everything so well and it was the... Read More happiest day of my life!

2017-10-20T13:34:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. It was the perfect combination of love and Vegas entertainment. You two are such a lovely couple and I can't wait to hear what your future holds. - Desi

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 NICOLETTA R

Programmare il mio matrimonio dall'italia è stato possibile grazie a desi che ha avuto tanta pazienza e tanta gentilezza. Ogni cosa era perfetta e curata nel dettaglio. grazie desi, grazie di ogni cosa

2017-10-20T13:36:29 Response from the vendor

Grazie tanto per averci come parte del tuo giorno delle nozze. Era così bello e unico. Non vedo l'ora di sentire insieme il tuo futuro. - Desi

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Bonnie W

I can not say enough great things about Desi! I hired her for he day of as I am a wedding planner my self but did not live in the area. She worked with me giving me references and information that I needed. Both very sweet, easy to work with she was on the spot both long before... Read More and the day of. I highly recommend her. Thank you Desi!!!

2017-10-10T16:54:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having. We wish all of you the best of luck and can't wait to hear about the future moves.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kristin H

Desi was the BEST decision we made for our wedding. We had a destination wedding so a lot of our communication was via email or phone. She was always available and super accommodating. She captured our image perfectly. Our wedding wouldn't have turned out as nicely as it did... Read More without her.

2017-10-10T16:55:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. It was so nice getting to know you and I'm so glad Regis found his soulmate!!! Can't wait to hear what the future holds.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Courtney F

We hired Desi to plan our destination wedding at the SLS in Las Vegas, and we can say without a doubt that it was the best decision we made. It was invaluable to have boots on the ground while we planned our wedding from a distance. Desi is knowledgeable, organized, fierce, and... Read More sympathetic – we always felt safe under her care. She was so on top of everything that we simply didn’t have to worry about our wedding day. We could go on and on about how great she is, but here are a few reasons: In the planning stages, Desi takes charge so you don’t have to. She’s so knowledgeable about the whole process that we didn’t have to worry whether or not we were asking the right questions, or if there was something we were missing. She’s got it covered. Desi brings the plan to life, period. Whether she’s finding replacements for broken decorations, dealing with overzealous security guards (hint: don’t f**k with Desi), or managing hordes of vendors, Desi gets it done. On the big day, Desi takes care of you (even though she was juggling a ton of different tasks like decorations, AV, lighting, food, beverage, photography, etc). She made sure that we were always comfortable and feeling good about the day. Her husband RJ, who is her second-in-command, is incredibly detail-oriented and set up our reception area flawlessly. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, even beyond our wildest expectations. That’s because of Desi. Hiring her is a decision you’ll never regret.

2017-07-17T16:49:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your awesome wedding day! It was so much fun! Congrats and I can't wait to hear about your future.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 JINLEY R

Desi is the most professional, efficient, organized, experienced business/wedding planner I have ever worked with. She had florist, lighting, venue, glam team, salon, dj, favors, tuxedo, officiant, videographer, photographer all set in a month. She is so well connected and... Read More experienced that she pays for herself. All the advice and discounts in savings you get through her has covered the cost of her fees. Because of Desi I was able to have a wonderful fun journey months leading up to my wedding. Anything I wanted, needed she responded to quickly. Everything was seamless. Day of the wedding she was there and on point. I had a 24 person bridal party and she handled them all so gracefully. And the wedding venue was perfect. She captured everything I asked for and exceeded my expectations. It was so beautiful. I would not change a thing. Desi is the best I would always choose her.

2017-05-15T14:34:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was absolutely breathtaking and I look forward to hearing about your future! Congratulations and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Marco C

Desi went above and beyond when it came to helping us plan our wedding. I would highly recommmend her to anyone that wants to take stress off of planning a wedding. All things on our big day went off without a hitch. Desi couldn't have made it easier for us. My wife and myself... Read More can't thank Desi enough for all the help she provided us with. She is truly a passionate person when it comes to weddings and we now consider her a great friend. She brings so much energy and positive vibes to the planning that we consider her our own personal little can of RedBull :)

2017-05-15T14:36:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words (can of RedBull, Love that!). Your wedding and bride was gorgeous!!! I'm so happy you had the perfect weather for your wedding day. Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

Desi was fantastic from start to finish. I tried to arrange our wedding all the way from the UK but after 3 weeks of constant emails and phone calls with no replies from the hotels or wedding venues I reached out to Desi. She tailored our package to suit our exact requirements... Read More and budget. Within a few days she had managed to get all the information I'd been trying weeks to get. She helped with everything from securing the venues and contracts to helping with our flowers and wedding day surprises for my bride. Every little detail was covered in advance which left us very little to worry about. She made sure we had all the legal documents sorted and that all the official documents were signed correctly. When we arrived in Vegas Desi arranged a meeting at our venue with the manager so we could discuss layouts and small requirements of which she then managed for us so nothing was missed. On our wedding day Desi was there all day to ensure everything ran smoothly and made sure we had our perfect day. Anyone looking to get married should definitely get in touch with Desi, highly recommended. Thanks for everything Desi.

2016-10-23T14:26:01 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure being part of your wedding day and getting to know the both of you. Thank you so much for the kind words. You two make such a beautiful couple. I look forward to hearing about your future and whenever you are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Brittany R

Was a pleasure to work with she accomplished every thing that I asked of her. I would recommend her to everyone even if you think you don't need a planner.

2016-10-21T17:18:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day and I look forward to doing many more celebrations with you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Audrey S

I am so thankful and lucky we chose Desi to plan our wedding day. Her and RJ had the best ideas and advice throughout the planning process. We highly recommend hiring them for your wedding day!

2016-10-21T17:18:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved being part of your wedding day. Can't wait to see what the future brings!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Desi was absolutely AMAZING!!!! She made our day go so smooth and perfect. Desi and her team allowed us to focus on what was most important to us... The ability to enjoy our day and each other. She pays such great attention to detail and handled every aspect of our day. Words... Read More don't express how happy we are for hiring Desi and recommend her to anyone that is thinking about getting a wedding planner. Thank You Desi you are the best!

2016-10-11T23:20:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day! We look forward to planning your vow renewal ;)

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jennifer M

When we first began planning our wedding, I wasn't sure if we should hire a wedding planner since we were trying to keep things simple and stick to a reasonable budget. Hiring a planner, and hiring Desi, specifically, was the best decision we made! Desi helped us find an... Read More incredible venue that was the perfect blend of features that we were looking for while also keeping us within our budget. Any time I had questions, needed help, or just couldn't make a decision, Desi happily stepped in to assist in whatever way I needed. At every phase of the wedding planning process, Desi was attentive, responsive, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful, not to mention friendly and fun to work with! Most importantly, on the day of our wedding, Desi and her husband, RJ, took care of every single detail so that my groom and I didn't have to worry about a thing. People told us that our wedding would be over in the blink of an eye, and that we wouldn't even have time to eat the dinner or finish a drink from the bar. It is certainly true that time passed all too quickly, but Desi and RJ kept us on schedule while still ensuring that we had time to enjoy the delicious meals we had selected and enjoy a drink or two (or more). We felt like guests at our own wedding, and we were able to relax and have fun with our family and friends who had traveled to Vegas to celebrate with us which is exactly what we wanted. It was the perfect evening, and it would not have been possible without Desi and RJ! I would 100% recommend Desi to anyone looking to hire a planner for their Las Vegas event!

2016-10-08T23:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jen and Pat for trusting us to plan your wedding and choose the venue I thought you would love but didn't get to see first. We had an amazing time sharing this day with you! Congrats again :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 MERCEDES K

Desi and RJ are truly amazing. They made our wedding day so relaxed for us. All the little details and design Desi put into planning was incredible. She was with us since basically the moment we got engaged. I can not express my gratitude enough. I highly recommend hiring Desi... Read More for Full service planning. It is the best investment you will ever make. Thank you Desi & RJ.

2016-10-08T23:59:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. It was so beautiful and we were so lucky to be part of it. Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Allison C

Desi was amazing!! She really took care of us and all the details that made our wedding ceremony and reception magical. We ended up with a few less guests than expected, so Desi negotiated with the venue and was able to get a few additional food items for the cocktail hour and... Read More dinner. It was awesome!! You're definitely in good hands with Desi. It was great to have a trusted person to look over all the details and coordinate all the efforts with vendors directly.

2016-10-11T23:21:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. We look forward to hearing about your future and building your family together!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Aaron C

Where to begin. My husband and I had a vision but sometimes couldn't put it into words. Whenever we got to this place Desi and RJ would give us a some amazing options ans would basically say pick one... and it was that easy. They were so professional and actually became... Read More amazing friends. From day one of planning, they introduced us to the best florists, best decorators, best DJ's, best venue, and all the rest. We gave them the budget and they kept us to it. Not only did they make the wedding amazing, but they kept us down to earth and when they saw a bit of panic with planning or during the wedding festivities, they were the first to take us aside and bring us back to a "happy place." Our wedding would have been nothing without them. They were worth every penny and they are worth even more! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to look back at their wedding and say: "I wouldn't have changed a thing!" Thank you Desi and RJ at Desirable Events

2016-10-11T23:23:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day! We loved every minute of it. The personalization you two put into your wedding was truly one of a kind and amazing! Can't wait to see what's next from you two!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

I am so happy we hired Desi to help up plan our wedding and coordinate the day of the event! We weren't sure we needed to hire a planner, but since we both work full time we decided to meet with Desi. We knew leaving the first meeting that we wanted to help us. It was definitely... Read More the right move. Having Desi and her husband coordinate the day of the wedding was invaluable! I was able to completely relax and enjoy the day knowing that everything was taken care of. We had a fairly non-traditional wedding and Desi did a great job of helping us put together the details, work with the vendors and make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Desi to anyone getting married in Las Vegas!

2016-10-11T23:24:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. Having the non traditional pool reception was an awesome way to have a summer wedding here in Vegas. We really appreciate being part of your wedding day!

Awesome Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

Desiree is awesome. She planned an amazing event and I was so pleased with the outcome. You can tell she pays great attention to detail and really knows how to get a wedding to go smoothly. I'd recommend her services to anyone who is interested in looking for a wedding... Read More planner.

2016-10-11T23:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day.

DESI IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Krystal P

I don't even know where to begin....I am absolutely glad I chose Desi to assist me through the process of my BIG day. She was absolutely amazing from beginning to the end. Desi went above and beyond on her duties as my day of coordinator. Desi and her husband was extremely... Read More helpful and very attentive to my needs during the whole process. I started and ended my wedding day with NO stress at all and I have Desi to thank for making that possible. If I could fly her to Des Moines for every event I have I would! Thank you so much Desi!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Ariana V

Desi was a dream to work with and the full service package was just what we needed for our wedding in Las Vegas, NV. Planning a wedding from London presented many unique challenges for my fiancé and me and Desi exceeded every expectation we had in a wedding planner. Desi is a... Read More true professional and an excellent communicator. She promptly responded to email messages and Skype calls, and was extremely knowledgeable about literally every aspect of the wedding planning process. Each vendor and detail she suggested were a perfect fit for us and our budget. The weeks leading up to the wedding day she made sure each of the details that I had no idea even existed were met. She took the stress out of my wedding day and was on point from beginning to end. I cannot recommend Desi highly enough! Our wedding day was beautiful and unforgettable and Desi made it happen!

A Pleased MOB

Reviewed on 4/19/2015

We could not be happier with the engagement party organized by Desi. Her attention to detail was flawless. Everyone was impressed with the theme, the food, the favors, and anything else you could think of. She is 100% professional, thorough, and polished. Our party was a... Read More surprise to the couple and a surprise to me, in that I had not to worry about anything that evening. So glad she was our choice, and she should be yours. We can't wait to see what she does for the wedding. A very happy Mother of the Bride!!!!!

Seems Like Yesterday

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Pamela F

Our year anniversary is coming up soon and it still feels like "yesterday" when we got married. That special day is still so clear and memorable to us both! Thanks to Desi for making "our day" so special for us! It is something we will never forget! Desi helped us with so many... Read More ideas and guided us through those stressful times of planning a wedding. Thanks Desi for being there for us! We greatly appreciated your professionalism and kind heart!

Desi Wojtowicz

Desi Wojtowicz is an award winning wedding planner with over 12 years of experience. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible throughout your planning process so you two can enjoy your engagement. My husband is my number one supporter and also my assistant which makes the perfect duo for each and every couple. We create the wedding you desire and make it the most memorable for you as well as your guests. I can't wait to hear about your love story and begin your planning process.