Creating the Wedding of Your Desires!

We love everything about weddings and treat each wedding down to the detail as it were our own. Every wedding is as unique and gorgeous as the couple. Whether it's an intimate elopement or a large extravagant event, we create a custom package that brings your desires to life. We are here to assist throughout the entire planning process and bring your vision to life. We can't wait to plan the wedding your guests will talk about forever!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sarah B

Today (8/7/17), marks one month being married for my husband and I! Yay! Believe me when I tell you... Desirable Events by Desi made our wedding a fairytale come true! Both Desi and RJ (her husband) were absolutely amazing and made sure that every tiny detail was taken care... Read More of! Initially, I was very very torn between trying to plan our wedding from out-of-state (we are military) and spending the money to hire a full wedding coordinator. From the moment I first emailed her to the moment I walked down the aisle, Desi was by my side! Yes, I know that kind of sounds 'cliche' but it is 1000% true! Since I don't live in Vegas, Desi and I did most of my planning all though email/text, but she was extremely quick to respond and provided honest and helpful planning ideas all along the way. She truly is amazing and her expertise and creativity is indescribable. The day of the wedding I didn't get to see the ceremony and reception set-up happening as I was getting pampered/ready, so when I finally got to see everything put together it looked like I was in the most romantic fairytale of a dream. To be honest, I handed Desi 3 crates of decor and both her and RJ put it all together. It was absolutely breathtaking! It truly reminded me of something out of a wedding magazine or something a Bride would find on Pinterest! Desi and RJ went far beyond our expectations of having a wedding coordinator. They became our friends and ones we will always be grateful for! They made our wedding the most memorable day of our lives! If you are on the fence with hiring a coordinator, I promise that Desi will make your fairytale come true! She was worth every penny and I would hire her a million times again! Thank you Desi and RJ! <3 Mr. & Mrs. Buckley

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Courtney F

We hired Desi to plan our destination wedding at the SLS in Las Vegas, and we can say without a doubt that it was the best decision we made. It was invaluable to have boots on the ground while we planned our wedding from a distance. Desi is knowledgeable, organized, fierce, and... Read More sympathetic – we always felt safe under her care. She was so on top of everything that we simply didn’t have to worry about our wedding day. We could go on and on about how great she is, but here are a few reasons: In the planning stages, Desi takes charge so you don’t have to. She’s so knowledgeable about the whole process that we didn’t have to worry whether or not we were asking the right questions, or if there was something we were missing. She’s got it covered. Desi brings the plan to life, period. Whether she’s finding replacements for broken decorations, dealing with overzealous security guards (hint: don’t f**k with Desi), or managing hordes of vendors, Desi gets it done. On the big day, Desi takes care of you (even though she was juggling a ton of different tasks like decorations, AV, lighting, food, beverage, photography, etc). She made sure that we were always comfortable and feeling good about the day. Her husband RJ, who is her second-in-command, is incredibly detail-oriented and set up our reception area flawlessly. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, even beyond our wildest expectations. That’s because of Desi. Hiring her is a decision you’ll never regret.

2017-07-17T16:49:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your awesome wedding day! It was so much fun! Congrats and I can't wait to hear about your future.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 JINLEY R

Desi is the most professional, efficient, organized, experienced business/wedding planner I have ever worked with. She had florist, lighting, venue, glam team, salon, dj, favors, tuxedo, officiant, videographer, photographer all set in a month. She is so well connected and... Read More experienced that she pays for herself. All the advice and discounts in savings you get through her has covered the cost of her fees. Because of Desi I was able to have a wonderful fun journey months leading up to my wedding. Anything I wanted, needed she responded to quickly. Everything was seamless. Day of the wedding she was there and on point. I had a 24 person bridal party and she handled them all so gracefully. And the wedding venue was perfect. She captured everything I asked for and exceeded my expectations. It was so beautiful. I would not change a thing. Desi is the best I would always choose her.

2017-05-15T14:34:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was absolutely breathtaking and I look forward to hearing about your future! Congratulations and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Marco C

Desi went above and beyond when it came to helping us plan our wedding. I would highly recommmend her to anyone that wants to take stress off of planning a wedding. All things on our big day went off without a hitch. Desi couldn't have made it easier for us. My wife and myself... Read More can't thank Desi enough for all the help she provided us with. She is truly a passionate person when it comes to weddings and we now consider her a great friend. She brings so much energy and positive vibes to the planning that we consider her our own personal little can of RedBull :)

2017-05-15T14:36:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words (can of RedBull, Love that!). Your wedding and bride was gorgeous!!! I'm so happy you had the perfect weather for your wedding day. Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

Desi was fantastic from start to finish. I tried to arrange our wedding all the way from the UK but after 3 weeks of constant emails and phone calls with no replies from the hotels or wedding venues I reached out to Desi. She tailored our package to suit our exact requirements... Read More and budget. Within a few days she had managed to get all the information I'd been trying weeks to get. She helped with everything from securing the venues and contracts to helping with our flowers and wedding day surprises for my bride. Every little detail was covered in advance which left us very little to worry about. She made sure we had all the legal documents sorted and that all the official documents were signed correctly. When we arrived in Vegas Desi arranged a meeting at our venue with the manager so we could discuss layouts and small requirements of which she then managed for us so nothing was missed. On our wedding day Desi was there all day to ensure everything ran smoothly and made sure we had our perfect day. Anyone looking to get married should definitely get in touch with Desi, highly recommended. Thanks for everything Desi.

2016-10-23T14:26:01 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure being part of your wedding day and getting to know the both of you. Thank you so much for the kind words. You two make such a beautiful couple. I look forward to hearing about your future and whenever you are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Brittany R

Was a pleasure to work with she accomplished every thing that I asked of her. I would recommend her to everyone even if you think you don't need a planner.

2016-10-21T17:18:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day and I look forward to doing many more celebrations with you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Audrey S

I am so thankful and lucky we chose Desi to plan our wedding day. Her and RJ had the best ideas and advice throughout the planning process. We highly recommend hiring them for your wedding day!

2016-10-21T17:18:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved being part of your wedding day. Can't wait to see what the future brings!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Desi was absolutely AMAZING!!!! She made our day go so smooth and perfect. Desi and her team allowed us to focus on what was most important to us... The ability to enjoy our day and each other. She pays such great attention to detail and handled every aspect of our day. Words... Read More don't express how happy we are for hiring Desi and recommend her to anyone that is thinking about getting a wedding planner. Thank You Desi you are the best!

2016-10-11T23:20:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day! We look forward to planning your vow renewal ;)

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jennifer M

When we first began planning our wedding, I wasn't sure if we should hire a wedding planner since we were trying to keep things simple and stick to a reasonable budget. Hiring a planner, and hiring Desi, specifically, was the best decision we made! Desi helped us find an... Read More incredible venue that was the perfect blend of features that we were looking for while also keeping us within our budget. Any time I had questions, needed help, or just couldn't make a decision, Desi happily stepped in to assist in whatever way I needed. At every phase of the wedding planning process, Desi was attentive, responsive, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful, not to mention friendly and fun to work with! Most importantly, on the day of our wedding, Desi and her husband, RJ, took care of every single detail so that my groom and I didn't have to worry about a thing. People told us that our wedding would be over in the blink of an eye, and that we wouldn't even have time to eat the dinner or finish a drink from the bar. It is certainly true that time passed all too quickly, but Desi and RJ kept us on schedule while still ensuring that we had time to enjoy the delicious meals we had selected and enjoy a drink or two (or more). We felt like guests at our own wedding, and we were able to relax and have fun with our family and friends who had traveled to Vegas to celebrate with us which is exactly what we wanted. It was the perfect evening, and it would not have been possible without Desi and RJ! I would 100% recommend Desi to anyone looking to hire a planner for their Las Vegas event!

2016-10-08T23:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jen and Pat for trusting us to plan your wedding and choose the venue I thought you would love but didn't get to see first. We had an amazing time sharing this day with you! Congrats again :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 MERCEDES K

Desi and RJ are truly amazing. They made our wedding day so relaxed for us. All the little details and design Desi put into planning was incredible. She was with us since basically the moment we got engaged. I can not express my gratitude enough. I highly recommend hiring Desi... Read More for Full service planning. It is the best investment you will ever make. Thank you Desi & RJ.

2016-10-08T23:59:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. It was so beautiful and we were so lucky to be part of it. Congrats!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Allison C

Desi was amazing!! She really took care of us and all the details that made our wedding ceremony and reception magical. We ended up with a few less guests than expected, so Desi negotiated with the venue and was able to get a few additional food items for the cocktail hour and... Read More dinner. It was awesome!! You're definitely in good hands with Desi. It was great to have a trusted person to look over all the details and coordinate all the efforts with vendors directly.

2016-10-11T23:21:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. We look forward to hearing about your future and building your family together!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Aaron C

Where to begin. My husband and I had a vision but sometimes couldn't put it into words. Whenever we got to this place Desi and RJ would give us a some amazing options ans would basically say pick one... and it was that easy. They were so professional and actually became... Read More amazing friends. From day one of planning, they introduced us to the best florists, best decorators, best DJ's, best venue, and all the rest. We gave them the budget and they kept us to it. Not only did they make the wedding amazing, but they kept us down to earth and when they saw a bit of panic with planning or during the wedding festivities, they were the first to take us aside and bring us back to a "happy place." Our wedding would have been nothing without them. They were worth every penny and they are worth even more! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to look back at their wedding and say: "I wouldn't have changed a thing!" Thank you Desi and RJ at Desirable Events

2016-10-11T23:23:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day! We loved every minute of it. The personalization you two put into your wedding was truly one of a kind and amazing! Can't wait to see what's next from you two!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

I am so happy we hired Desi to help up plan our wedding and coordinate the day of the event! We weren't sure we needed to hire a planner, but since we both work full time we decided to meet with Desi. We knew leaving the first meeting that we wanted to help us. It was definitely... Read More the right move. Having Desi and her husband coordinate the day of the wedding was invaluable! I was able to completely relax and enjoy the day knowing that everything was taken care of. We had a fairly non-traditional wedding and Desi did a great job of helping us put together the details, work with the vendors and make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Desi to anyone getting married in Las Vegas!

2016-10-11T23:24:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day. Having the non traditional pool reception was an awesome way to have a summer wedding here in Vegas. We really appreciate being part of your wedding day!

Awesome Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

Desiree is awesome. She planned an amazing event and I was so pleased with the outcome. You can tell she pays great attention to detail and really knows how to get a wedding to go smoothly. I'd recommend her services to anyone who is interested in looking for a wedding... Read More planner.

2016-10-11T23:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us as part of your wedding day.

DESI IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Krystal P

I don't even know where to begin....I am absolutely glad I chose Desi to assist me through the process of my BIG day. She was absolutely amazing from beginning to the end. Desi went above and beyond on her duties as my day of coordinator. Desi and her husband was extremely... Read More helpful and very attentive to my needs during the whole process. I started and ended my wedding day with NO stress at all and I have Desi to thank for making that possible. If I could fly her to Des Moines for every event I have I would! Thank you so much Desi!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Ariana V

Desi was a dream to work with and the full service package was just what we needed for our wedding in Las Vegas, NV. Planning a wedding from London presented many unique challenges for my fiancé and me and Desi exceeded every expectation we had in a wedding planner. Desi is a... Read More true professional and an excellent communicator. She promptly responded to email messages and Skype calls, and was extremely knowledgeable about literally every aspect of the wedding planning process. Each vendor and detail she suggested were a perfect fit for us and our budget. The weeks leading up to the wedding day she made sure each of the details that I had no idea even existed were met. She took the stress out of my wedding day and was on point from beginning to end. I cannot recommend Desi highly enough! Our wedding day was beautiful and unforgettable and Desi made it happen!

A Pleased MOB

Reviewed on 4/19/2015

We could not be happier with the engagement party organized by Desi. Her attention to detail was flawless. Everyone was impressed with the theme, the food, the favors, and anything else you could think of. She is 100% professional, thorough, and polished. Our party was a... Read More surprise to the couple and a surprise to me, in that I had not to worry about anything that evening. So glad she was our choice, and she should be yours. We can't wait to see what she does for the wedding. A very happy Mother of the Bride!!!!!

Seems Like Yesterday

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Pamela F

Our year anniversary is coming up soon and it still feels like "yesterday" when we got married. That special day is still so clear and memorable to us both! Thanks to Desi for making "our day" so special for us! It is something we will never forget! Desi helped us with so many... Read More ideas and guided us through those stressful times of planning a wedding. Thanks Desi for being there for us! We greatly appreciated your professionalism and kind heart!

Caring, Creative and FUN!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

Desi is the most dedicated person I know! She's the missing puzzle pice to make a special day, the perfect day! Love, love, love!!!

Desi made all my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 3/28/2015

I never thought how amazing my wedding would turn out and it wouldn't have been so without Desi! She just had the insight from the minute I called her to the final touches! She really helped me stay organized and her energy kept me excited throughout all my wedding jitters. Desi... Read More took care of everything I needed from start to finish and always was uplifting and smiling. I recommend her to my closest friends and family. Her ideas are great from decorations to music to favors. I will always have a special place for Desi for making my wedding absolutely a dream come true!

An absolute must!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015

Let me begin by saying that my husband, as well as myself, were not totally sold on having a wedding planner. Both of us work full time jobs and also manage our own business so we thought we could look into it, but figured it was a waste of money. Desirable Events By Desi... Read More completely proved us wrong! I could not imagine planning our wedding without her. Not only was she affordable but her expertise and attention to detail were exactly what kept out guests talking. From the day I first spoke with her to our big day, she was their assisting me and accommodating all my crazy requests. My husband and I met in Las Vegas and knew it only made sense to get married there but were concerned about planning an out of state wedding with our busy schedules. This was not a concern any longer once we began to work with Desi. She was always available by phone or e-mail to help us and give her suggestions. We had a few ideas of things that were important to us but with being from out of town we needed a lot of guidance with vendors. We were both so pleased with our experience with Desirable Events By Desi and highly recommend her!! I received numerous compliments from guests about how beautiful everything was. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding day because I did not have to worry about a single detail with Desi in charge. Well expect for maybe falling down the aisle! Desi went above and beyond all our expectations and without a doubt was the best decision we made!! Thank you again for all you did to make our big day the most special day of our lives thus far. It was the fairy tale I always dreamed of...

2015-03-28T10:51:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you on planning the wedding of your dreams.

Desi is THE BEST!!! FLAWLESS WEDDING, can't thank her enough

Reviewed on 3/27/2015

I was honestly dreading planning my wedding, I am a very busy, non-detail oriented person and Desi came to my rescue and surpassed every want, need, and desire I had for my wedding. Desi did such a wonderful job planning my shower and wedding and could not have done it without... Read More her. She made the whole experience stress free and so perfect. Her ideas were beyond anything I could have ever imagined... I got so many compliments on everything. She was very professional, fun, and such a pleasure to work with. Very highly recommended!!!! ry professional, fun, and such a pleasure to work with.  Very highly recommended!!!! ng, I am a very busy, non-detail oriented person and Desi came to my rescue and surpassed every want, need, and desire I had for my wedding. Desi did such a wonderful job planning my shower and wedding and could not have done it without her. She made the whole experience stress free and so perfect. Her ideas were beyond anything I could have ever imagined... I got so many compliments on everything. She was very professional, fun, and such a pleasure to work with.  Very highly recommended!!!!

2015-03-28T10:46:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us for your wedding and bridal shower. I enjoyed being part of your day and am so happy for you two!

Thank You Desi for exceeding our expectations

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Desi M

We started the planning process on our own and after spending countless hours wasted looking at venues over the internet, we then decided to change and look for a wedding planner. We found Desirable Events by Desi through a search engine. We loved that although we live far... Read More away, she set up a free Skype consultation. It was like meeting with her in person. Knowing we would need help finding a venue and everything else, we chose her full service planning package that she specialized just for all of our needs. Desi narrowed down our venues to 3 based on our budget and vision. Since we live out of state she sent plenty of photos of each to get an idea of exactly what best suited us. We used her referral recommendations for the Venue, DJ, Transportation, Tux Rental, Photographer, and hotel room blocks. This saved us tons of time we would have spent on searching and all our vendors were perfect which searching on our own you never know what you may get. The unlimited contact by email, phone, and skype was very helpful and Desi's advice was priceless. The day of the wedding I don't know what I would have done without her. I never even thought of all the little timing details that went into the day and how lucky I was to have her there to handle everything. The week of the wedding I was so worried about crazy family members that I was thankful I didn't need to worry about my wedding day because I knew Desi would make sure everything would turn out exactly how I imagined. I ordered favors and welcome bags ahead of time and mailed them to Desi. She put them together for me and had them at the hotel as guests arrived for the weekend. Something I definitely would not have been able to do considering I arrived at the same time or even after many guests. It also was nice not having a close friend or family member having to set up or clean up the wedding. Desi kept everything on time and running smoothly. She also brings an assistant with her to help out and we were fortunate enough to get her husband during our wedding. He is a true pro at working events and just by the way they work together you can tell how they are the perfect balance for each other. Our wedding guests loved speaking to them throughout the event and they were very impressed with their work. Hiring Desi was the best decision for an indecisive couple like us or anyone seeking advice!

Definitely Hire Desi as your Planner!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

Desi did an exceptional job planning my wedding. It was everything I have ever hoped for. She was very professional and prompt with all of my needs throughout the entire planning process. She made everything easy and fun. I could not imagine doing all that without her. She made... Read More my fairy tale wedding come true and I can not thank her enough!

Best decision of our Wedding!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015

Desi was a dream to work with and like the title says definitely the best decision for our destination wedding. She was extremely organized and kept us on a perfect timeline throughout the planning process. Her execution of our vision was better than we could have ever imagined.... Read More She had tons of ideas we never even thought of doing. She was very familiar with venues we wanted information on and helped us feel comfortable choosing the right one from afar. Her list of recommended vendors was perfect and fit right in with our vision. She offers choices for any budget which I really enjoyed because although we were on an average budget, we wanted a higher end photographer. She made our destination wedding perfect for everyone. I don't think we could have done anything better. We will certainly use her again for our events and highly recommend her to anyone.

2015-03-28T10:47:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us as your planner. Your wedding was perfect and you two are adorable.

Desi Wojtowicz

Desi Wojtowicz is an award winning wedding planner with over 12 years of experience. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible throughout your planning process so you two can enjoy your engagement. My husband is my number one supporter and also my assistant so it is perfect duo for each and every couple. We create the wedding you desire and make it the most memorable for you as well as your guests.