Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

209 Snapper Dr, Destin, FL (850) 502-0703

Amazing flowers!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Michelle P

I had the most amazing experience working with Vicki! She is incredibly professional and was so much fun and so easy to work with! Not only is the quality of her flowers exactly what I was looking for, but she was able to capture every detail that I requested and then some.... Read More Vicki is a great bouquet designer who really puts her clients first! My flowers looked better than I could have imagined and I received so many compliments from all of my guests! Thanks for making my wedding day perfect!!

Perfection!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Amanda L

Vicki was awesome from the get go. I chose her because she does the real touch flowers... & I am super allergic to flowers and plus they are much cheaper! I live in Slidell, LA and when my husband & I were in Destin making wedding arrangements we met with Vicki. I gave her a... Read More swatch of the bridesmaids dresses so she could dye the flowers the same color. We discussed what I wanted & my vision thoroughly, she was super friendly & you could tell she really has a passion for what she does & that she wants to please her clients. We sent many many emails back and forth during the time leading up to my wedding. She sent pictures of samples she would do of everything beforehand to make sure I liked it before she would start on each project. When I didn't like something, she fixed it... no ifs ands or buts. In the end, my bouquet was absolutely GORGEOUS & none of my wedding guests even had a clue they weren't real! The bridesmaids bouquets were just as gorgeous & the dyed flowers coordinated perfectly with their dresses. The arbor arrangements were equally as beautiful, as well as the corsages & boutonnieres. The morning after the wedding my husband & I left for New Orleans to get on our honeymoon cruise, and left all the cleaning and packing up to his parents and my cousins. Apparently we didn't make it clear that the arbor was to STAY at the house for Vicki to pick up... so it was brought back to Slidell, LA! A month later it is finally getting back to her, and she was really cool about the whole mishap. I would DEFINITELY recommend using Vicki & All Inclusive Bridal (which is the new name of her business now). Her name and website: Vicki Nysewander www.allinclusivebridalshop.com

Destiny Fulfiled

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Katrina C

Destin Events and Floral did an excellent job. Vicky was very professional and communicated throughout the entire process. She sent photos of bouquets, displays, etc. for your approval. The "Real Touch" flowers are absolutely beautiful!! She really created an atmosphere for... Read More my dream wedding that I will never forget.