Destination Weddings & Honeymoons by Vacationisms

Nationwide from Bedford, NH

Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Travel Agency

We're In The Business Of Making Dreams Come True. We are a New Hampshire based destination wedding & honeymoon travel agency, and we work with clients nationwide. Because of our virtual offices, we’re extraordinarily responsive – and as a result, it’s easy to make all of your destination wedding or honeymoon dreams come true. The personal service and the expertise of our Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists, combined with our resort partnerships in many countries, allows our clients to get an exclusive and unrivaled, one-stop experience. For destination weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, vow renewals and more, we’re here to make your dreams come to life. The best part? Our standard destination wedding & honeymoon planning services are 100% FREE!

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

3 Executive Park Dr Suite 284, Nationwide from Bedford, NH (855) 325-8962

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Kristen M

Could not have picked a more accommodating and capable individual to plan our honeymoon. Sara made the planning process easy, enjoyable and affordable!! Would highly recommend her to any couple or family planning a trip. We will be using her for life!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kristen C

I found Vacationisms through the Knot app because I have not traveled much before and had no idea where to even begin! From the very first email, Sara was extremely responsive and so helpful. She changed locations, dates, flights, resorts, etc. so quickly and whenever I asked... Read More (which was a lot!). She was very knowledgeable about the resorts and locations, and accommodating to my needs. I am now SO excited for my DREAM honeymoon thanks to her!!!

2017-11-22T08:52:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kristen! I'm so glad we found your perfect spot!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017

My sister referred me to Vacationisms because my fiancee wouldn't let me plan our honeymoon alone... Something about how I screwed up our last trip? Well, I'm glad I called. They planned the best honeymoon we could have imagined and thought of all the details I've never... Read More considered in the past.

2017-11-22T08:53:23 Response from the vendor

Haha! Ben, you crack me up. I'm so glad your honeymoon was fantastic.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jason D

Our honeymoon was fantastic and we were treated like VIPs because of the partnerships Vacationisms has.

2017-11-22T08:55:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jason! I told you it was one of my very favorite spots :)

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Amanda M

Sara was so good to us - we had no idea what we wanted, and she patiently got to know us to make recommendations. In the end, she sent us on a fabulous Costa Rica honeymoon and we couldn't have done it without her!

2017-11-22T08:56:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amanda congratulations to you & Mike!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Mike S

My wife did the actual planning with Vacationisms and loved our agent. I reached out to her to plan a last minute surprise and she went above and beyond. Excellent experience.

2017-11-22T08:57:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mike! You sure are a keeper for treating Amanda to Tabacon!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kelsie B

They made our honeymoon so much less of a hassle!!!

2017-11-22T08:57:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kelsie! I'm glad I could help.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Melissa Z

Thank you so much! I appreciate the amazing guidance our agent gave us to pick the perfect honeymoon spot! It was so beautiful there and we were treated so well.

2017-11-22T08:58:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks Melissa! I'm so happy you and Tim enjoyed St. Lucia. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Amanda C

Sara is the best! Very responsive and her suggestions were right on point. Couldn't be more pleased. :)

2017-11-22T09:00:01 Response from the vendor

You're making me cry Amanda - thank you! Working with you and Peter was super fun.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Lyndsay W

Sara is your dream travel consultant! She has a got get it attitude mixed with a no BS mentality which I appreciate when booking travel. She gets you the upgrades and addresses any concerns with swift action. She is super knowledgeable about all the resorts and has great... Read More connections that make your experience a VIP one. In my opinion there is no other way to travel other then traveling with Sara and Vacationisms!

2017-11-22T09:00:50 Response from the vendor

Hahaha - yes, Lyndsay... I cut right to the chase! Congratulations to you and Brian!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Shawna F

Working with Sara at Vactionisms for our honeymoon was amazing! We were connected through David's Bridal who highly recommended her company. Sara went through ups and downs with us and was able to find the perfect honeymoon destination! Sara gave me insight and updates during... Read More the Zika virus outbreak because we were honeymooning in the Caribbean. Sara was also able to help us with the payment process just as well as she helped us with the planning process. We are definitely going to use Sara and Vactionisms again for our future trips!

2017-11-22T09:01:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shawna! Congratulations to you & Jesus. I still envy your Vegas wedding :)

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Bree M

Sara saved my LIFE! I was so overwhelmed when I found Vacationisms, I wasn't even excited for my own wedding anymore. She was so patient with me and so thorough in her recommendations, it turned the entire process around. It took only a week for us to pick the perfect resort,... Read More get the contract, and get this wedding booked. She has been crazy responsive and their whole team has been there for us every step of the way.

2017-11-22T09:02:50 Response from the vendor

Oh, Bree! I'm so glad we got to work together planning your dream wedding - everything was beautiful! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017

I thought it would be a great idea to handle it myself – but I was so wrong. I called Vacationisms after having booked our wedding because it took less than a month for the whole thing to become absurdly complicated. Our travel agent was able to get the wedding transferred and... Read More take over all of the minutia for me. My guests love my agent and she made it so easy for all of us. Our wedding would not have been so streamlined if I had continued handling it myself. These guys are the real deal.

2017-11-22T09:03:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sarah! I'm glad I could help take some of the hassle out of your dream wedding. Congratulations to you & Josh!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tim W

I called Sara before I even proposed. We knew we wanted to do a destination wedding, but had no idea where to start. Sara was so great at giving me the entire rundown on what to expect before I pulled the trigger. We pulled off the entire planning process in 5 months - and it... Read More was seamless. I highly recommend working with Sara!

2017-11-22T09:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tim! You and Victoria were a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah T

I can't say enough about how great Sara was to work with. She helped us plan our dream honeymoon and she answered all the questions we had along the way. Furthermore, she continued to monitor our flight so when it was cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew, she was on the phone and... Read More got us booked with a different airline so we wouldn't miss out on our honeymoon. She even coordinated with our resort to switch our days a bit due to the hurricane as well. From start to end, Sara was there to help ensure we had the honeymoon of our dreams. We were so pleased with her services, I recommended my brother to her and she's now booked his honeymoon as well! Don't hesitate at all to reach out to Sara. She truly is there to help make your travel wishes come true!

2017-11-22T09:04:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Sarah! Congratulations to you and Emily!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Carol R

I came across Sara Locke's business card while sitting in the waiting area of a local day spa that I frequent. It turns out that we are both customers of the spa. I was just starting to plan my honeymoon and thought that I would reach out. From the very beginning Sara was... Read More nothing but personable and professional. She helped me to lock down our honeymoon location after asking a couple of questions. She even helped us to book excursions for our trip. During our travels we ran into a couple of hiccups with delays and such. Sara reached out to us (she had been monitoring our flight times from home!) to see if there was anything she could do to help us out. After missing our first day of our trip due to flight delays, at our request Sara booked us an extra night and changed our flights. She even gifted us some of her Hilton Honors points for the hotel! When we returned home we found waiting for us a wedding gift that Sara had sent us (a personalized plaque with our last name). Sara is more than just a travel agent. She took the time to really get to know us and stayed in touch every step of the way. The wedding gift and the gifting of her Hilton points was such a pleasant and generous surprise as well. I highly recommend working with Sara on your honeymoon travel details!

2017-11-22T09:05:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks Carol! I'm glad we live at the same day spa :)