Full Service Bridal Boutique

Destiny's Bridal boutique is a full service bridal boutique offering all the latest trends and largest selections of designer wedding gowns, bridesmaids and flower girl dresses.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

12651 Vance Jackson, San Antonio, TX

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I was in Destiny Bridal last weekend and took my mom and 3 of my bridesmaids who all came out of town with me to look for a dress. I told Rosie (my sales lady) what style I was looking for and she brought me wonderful options. I fell in love with two dresses and had a difficult... Read More time choosing and Maria was so sweet and helped me so much during my difficult decision! Needless to say, I found my dress and it's absolutely beautiful! They have some wonderful choices and provide nothing but the best service!! I am so appreciative for all of their help and patience and recommend them to anyone looking for a dress in San Antonio! Both Maria and Rosie are the sweetest and so wonderful!!!

2015-11-19T15:16:29 Response from the vendor

Knottie, We appreciate your kind words, we are looking forward to seen more of you at the store. we strive to continue looking for ways to improve on our service. Best regards and Happy Holidays.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Marlena P

After feeling defeated, insecure, Down, and confused. I made an unplanned visit to Destiny's. At this point not knowing what I was looking for nor what I wanted. I met Caroline and surprisingly she did not lose her patience because I couldnt explain what I wanted. She was... Read More patient enough to start from scratch and try different types of silhouettes. She made me feel so comfortable and was so determined to help me find the one!! I ended up finding my dress I will marry my Fiancé in and am so excited. I am forever thankful for what she did for me that Day. Throughout this journey of Bridal shopping I had never felt like a Bride until I came to Destiny's. If your looking for your wedding dress I would definitely stop by Destiny's!!!

2015-11-11T13:23:51 Response from the vendor

It warms my soul to know that I was able to really help you create a memory that you can share many years from now. I love all of all my brides, and try to provide them all with the best me I can. Please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Lisa S

Caroline is amazing!! Very professional but kinda like she's known you for years. Very nice from the moment she called to set up an appt to coming in and trying dresses on. Very patient even though I knew what I wanted pretty much. Highly recommend.

2015-09-08T17:25:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, it is always pleasure working with my brides and their families!!!! XOXOXO Send us pictures!!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Lauren H

Rosie helped me find my wedding dress in 1 DAY! They took me without an appointment and did not make me feel uncomfortable or rushed at all! I was not pressured into making any decisions and they were able to order my dress right away!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Diana C

My journey with Destiny Bridal started in September 2014 with Anna. After countless hours of looking on pinterest at different wedding gowns, I knew 2 things; I wanted something all lace & I wanted something unique. I stumbled across this gorgeous essense of australia vintage... Read More lace gown online. I just had to find out where I could try it on locally. After searching on the essense of australia website for vendor locations, the information for Destiny Bridal appeared. It was an extremely convenient location to go to and I couldn't wait to try it on. During our initial visit, Anna made me feel so comfortable. I tried on that gown along with many others. I played with different veils and belts. The customary vision Anna had was awesome. She really let me play dress up. I was completely at ease throughout the whole trying on process. Sure enough, the gown I originally went into Destiny's for was THE ONE. I couldn't believe it. I really valued all of Anna's advice that she gave me. Since purchasing the dress, Destiny's has openly communicated with me and I have not ran into 1 hiccup. From finding my bridal gown with Anna...to ordering the bridesmaids dresses with the other ladies of the team...to the tuxes with Ed...to the alterations with Jane & Sissy... and lastly the in between moments & my customary veil with the owner, Maria. Everything has been seamless. Sissy & Jane is who I have worked with most recently these last 3 months for my alterations. They have been so sweet and accommodating. It's remarkable, the work that they can do. All of the staff members at Destiny's Bridal are truly a master at their craft. They are all a delight and I would recommend them to any future Mrs! I can't wait to wear my gown & custom veil at my wedding on November 20th, 2015. Yes, that is 3 days away!! :) Thank you Maria & The Team at Destiny's! I was mega blessed to have such a wonderful experience! Warmest Regards & Best Wishes, Diana

2015-11-19T15:21:48 Response from the vendor

Diana, I can believe it! The beautiful day is finally here... We are so happy for you, Please don't forget the pictures for our "wall of fame" much blessings to you and as of tomorrow your husband. From all of us at Destiny Bridal.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Sydney P

Michelle helped me find the perfect dress at the Live Oak location! She was so warm, kind, and made me feel very comfortable! It was a great experience with my family. THANK YOU MICHELLE! :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Brawnlyn B

I feel cheated and lied to. I am Active Duty military and have been living in a different state than my fiance for the past 19 months. I shopped for a dress in my current state and found it for $882, but wanted to find it where the wedding will be so I don't have to worry... Read More about shipping/damages/etc. The owner told me it was the last one since it was discontinued, and could do $881.99. ...Ok. I asked if there was any way to bring the price down. She said she had to make some kind of profit and that she needed to make more room for newer dresses, and I completely understood. We settled on $850 plus tax, so $920. I busted my budget there so now I can't get the shoes, veil, and Honeymoon outfit I originally wanted, which isn't a huge deal but still. It's my wedding day. Realistically, everything's a big deal. I arranged for my mom to pick up the dress the next week. When she got home, she noticed there were greasy stains on the bag that seemed to have seeped to the inside. She immediately checked the dress and it seemed ok, but went back to get another bag. They stated they didn't have another one like it, and gave her a smaller, thinner bag. So now the dress is forced to be scrunched up in a less protective bag. When my mom did that exchange, she noticed in the window that for Veteran's Day ALL dresses in the store were $299. My heart immediately crashed to the floor. I called back the owner and just wanted to get background on the sale and why I couldn't have been informed of it. She stated that she "didn't even know it was going to happen," but that she had "100 discontinued dresses that [she] need[ed] to sell," so it was "just something that got put together." She apologized, saying, "Sorry there's nothing I can do. You already bought your dress. Ok? Alright. Bye." Riddle me this: if you're the owner of a store/budding franchise, how can you not know of an impending sale that will substantially cut your profits the week before it happens? In addition, if you're military friendly enough to have a sale like that, why can't you be military friendly any other time, especially with someone buying a discontinued dress the week before? I get it. It's a business and IF she knew they would have this sale (even though she claims she didn't), she would try to make a profit off of anything that she can. That's something I can understand. However, if that is the case, and she told me something different, that's where I have issues. One of our core values is Integrity, of which she seems to have none. It is just an extremely frustrating situation on top of the fact I found out today that the way my orders are lining up for the next few years, I may not even get to live with my future husband until 2018 because I'll be deploying extremely shortly after my wedding (like I get back from my honeymoon and I'll be gone), and then going to an overseas assignment where he can't follow me. I broke down in tears in the fitting room of a military clothing store. That's $600 that could've gone toward plane tickets so that I can see my fiance more than the 4 times a year that we already do before we no longer have that luxury. Buying the wedding dress of your dreams should be an experience, and not just a business transaction. Since I was not afforded the luxury to purchase it surrounded by my mom, sisters, grandmother and friends, and instead just had to deliver my credit card number over the phone, she could've at least tried.

2015-11-11T13:14:36 Response from the vendor

Miss Brawlyn, First of all I would like to apologize for the bag that your gown was place in, the associate that finished out the transaction with your mom, was unaware of the different bags that we use to protect the gowns for shipment. I... Read Less Read More

Everything turned out great but it was a bit of a cluster getting there.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Misti F

We began working with a gentleman at Destiny Bridal who happened to be the owners son, he was fantastic. He was helping me with all the issues we were having with Jim's Formal Wear. Many of our groomsmen were having issues going to the locations outside of San Antonio, that... Read More the Jim's website said carried Jim's Tuxedos in their zip code and they would show up and the place would no longer be a Jim's Formal Wear retailer. The gentleman we were working with ended up leaving Destiny Bridal and we were left to work with the owner. There was a lot of miscommunication after his departure. It became very frustrating and stressful for me as the bride. Everything worked out and the guys looked amazing in their blue tux/suit, it was just a stressful route getting there. If Jim's Formal Wear would update their website that too may help but not certain I would go that route again unless I knew for a fact the website had been updated.

2015-11-11T13:21:31 Response from the vendor

Mistimay, I am sorry for your bad service at the other locations that your groomsmen went to, it upsetting that this cause a stress for you when this should have been a easy transaction. We contacted Jims, and had your party corrected, but in all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Rachael C

I just picked up my dress from Destiny Bridal, and am absolutely thrilled. When I entered the boutique for the first time, I was given a very warm welcome by several friendly staff members, and after briefly describing the type of dress I was looking for, I was immediately given... Read More many options that perfectly matched what I had in mind. They understood me right away and had only my best interest at heart. They were incredibly accomodating when I detailed what I liked and disliked about each dress, until I found one that I fell in love with. Two fittings later, after several alterations to make it fit me perfectly, I feel as though this dress was made for me. The entire process was a pleasure, every member of staff I encountered went above-and-beyond in terms of kindness and warmth, the love they showed me made me feel truly cared for. I couldn't be happier with the dress I have chosen, the skill of the seamstresses, and the level of service that I received. If I could rate higher than five stars I would.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Annette L

My daughter and I had the most wonderful experience at Destiny Bridal. My daughter didn’t know exactly what she wanted but had an idea of the shape of the dress she thought would look nice on her. Maria was our consultant (and is also the owner) and was absolutely fabulous.... Read More She listened carefully to all that my daughter told her and pulled dresses that she thought would both please her and flatter her figure. She found my daughter the PERFECT gown. It’s beautiful and flattering and looks stunning on her. Maria was so sincere and compassionate when she found out that my daughter would not have her father walking her down the aisle, as he passed away when she was a young child. It was a very emotional moment but Maria handled it with care and empathy. Destiny Bridal has a magnificent array of distinctive bridal gowns which was exactly what we were looking for. The care and service afforded us made this experience one we will remember forever. My daughter was treated like royalty and we were incredibly pleased with the personal service we received. We went there not knowing what to expect and left feeling like we were “friends” with Maria. Maria, thank you for all you did for us. Your boutique is fabulous and so are YOU!

2015-08-03T18:43:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, it a blessing for us to be of service to our brides. My gold is to make every bride experience a time they will always remember. Best regards, maria

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Chelsea S

On Monday I said YES to my dress, thanks to Destiny Bridal! Friday afternoon, Christiana helped me pick out and try on dresses. After many, many dressed, she got me into a lace Allure gown and that was it, I knew it was the one. Being the indecisive person that I am, I wanted to... Read More sleep on it for a few days before making my decision. When I returned on Monday, she had the day off, but the other staff members were just as welcoming! After trying it on again, I knew it was the perfect dress. I was bummed out that Christiana wasn't there, but her wonderful coworkers texted her right away to let her know that I was back, and had decided to get the dress. I am so thankful to the wonderful people at Destiny Bridal. I can't stop looking at the pictures of me in my dress, and when I do I have the biggest smile on my face. I cannot wait for my big day, and I would highly recommend this boutique to anyone!

2015-07-25T10:58:29 Response from the vendor

Hi! This is Christiana, I was so happy to hear that you came back to order and to see this wonderful review. You look truly amazing in your dress and I cant thank you enough for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 jessi t

Maria and her team are amazing! I came to Destiny Bridal completely discouraged (cried the whole way there!) after several bridal shops that were just not any help. Immediately she made me feel more relaxed and confident in trying things on, I told her what I was looking for and... Read More she actually LISTENED. she pulled them for me...but she also pulled one she thought would fit my shape and style/look I was going for. I ended up falling in LOVE with her pick...and took it home that day, for a very affordable price, half of my budget to be exact. Maria and Christiana were who helped me find the dress of my dreams- they turned it into the experience of a lifetime when it easily could have gone the other way and I can't thank them enough! A big plus to this store is the size/style ratio! They have a huge size range with quite a few dresses in each size which believe it or not in the bridal world is hard to find!

2015-06-30T16:25:17 Response from the vendor

Hi! This is Christiana, I just wanted to thank you for your kind words. We are so happy we could help you find your gown and that you had such a pleasant experience. We are here for anything else you might need. Thank you again!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Vicky Q

After trying on many dresses at other shops, I went into Destiny Bridal with a deflated spirit. I gave a brief description of what I was looking for and a few moments later I found myself trying on what would become THE dress. The team at the shop is wonderful and went above... Read More and beyond to make sure I was happy 100% of the way. I truly enjoyed my experience at Destiny Bridal.

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Mackenzi G

Went to the Live Oak location on a rainy Saturday. The store was empty and Maria, the owner of the shop, took care of me from the moment I walked in until I found my perfect dress! Maria was able to tell me what she thought would look best for my figure and all of the dresses... Read More she pulled for me gave me a figure I didn't know I had! Maria is very personable and truly has the bride's best interest at heart. Together we found my perfect dress in about 45mins!! Maria is amazing and I would recommend her and this shop to any bride!

2015-05-26T12:01:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, and more importantly the wonderful opportunity in choosing Destiny Bridal. God bless you and your soon to be husband. ~Maria

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Andrea G

I loved this store! I had gone a to a few shops before this and I felt that they really knew what they were doing. Caroline helped me and she really listened to me. She also gave an honest opinion, which I greatly appreciated. It was nice to have someone who did not tell you... Read More what they thought you wanted to hear, but was there to make sure you found a dress that would make your day perfect. I liked the vibe of the store and manager was really nice! Great experience overall!

2015-05-26T11:48:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, I take pride in my job and try my best to cater to everyone of my brides that I have the pleasure to assist. I hope that your BIG day is everything that you want and more.... Read Less Read More

Destiny Bridal - Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Deborah R

I purchased my Maggie Sottero dress during one of Destiny Bridal's trunk shows. I had the privilege to work with Maria, and she was exactly what I was looking for! She has a great eye for what will look good on a person, and is very honest on what she thinks. Some people may not... Read More "prefer" that, but that was exactly what I wanted! Since I was spending thousands of dollars, and going to have "all eyes on me" during the wedding, I wanted someone who was looking out for me, the bride, and not trying to sell the most expensive dress. I was actually torn between two dresses and Maria helped me to choose the dress I ended up purchasing; which by the way was the not the more expensive dress. I also ran into an issue when the veil I ordered was discontinued. Maria worked hard to help me get a very comparable replacement, and made sure that it was truly what I wanted. I ended up at Destiny Bridal quite a bit throughout my wedding planning, and every time I was in there the staff took great care of me, my mom, and my bridesmaids! I truly loved my experience with Destiny Bridal and I would recommend them to any of my family or friends getting married!

2015-05-26T12:11:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for choosing Destiny Bridal!!! Blessings to your family! ~Maria

Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Ashley B

I had a good experience buying my wedding dress at Destiny Bridal. Caroline helped me find my dress--she listened to what I wanted and was easy to work with. I am glad that I did not bring a large group with me to try on my dress, and I think that made my experience more... Read More enjoyable because there were fewer people offering opinions. The owner of the store was extremely sweet and positive. She seemed genuinely happy for me, and she gave my mom and I hugs as we were leaving. I think the only way that you could have a bad experience at Destiny Bridal is if you started off with a bad attitude before you even started shopping.

2015-05-26T11:54:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive review! Its brides like you that make MY job worth while, it was a pleasure assisting you and hope that your on your BIG day you blow your soon to be husband off his feet with your stunning... Read Less Read More

A great shopping experience

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Leah F

We purchased the bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses, and invitations at Destiny Bridal. On every occasion, the staff was welcoming and professional, and very helpful. I would highly recommend that you look here first.

2015-05-26T12:12:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Destiny Bridal!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Cassidy S

Me and my bridal party went to Destiny's Bridal only with the intention of looking. Maria was an absolute delight. Upon trying on my second dress, I knew it was the one. Maria made sure we got a dress that fit within our budget. When I said I want this dress I'll take this one,... Read More she wouldn't let me purchase it until I said I LOVE THIS DRESS THIS IS MY DRESS! They have several beautiful dresses to choose from.

2015-05-26T12:13:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Destiny Bridal and thank you for the opportunity in this happy occasion.

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 KIRSTEN B

I went to Destiny's with no plans of falling in love with a dress, just wanted to look around. My wonderful consultant, Caroline, catered to my every need and made me feel completely comfortable. After only three dresses she had found a more perfect dress than I could have ever... Read More imagined...I'm still in shock. I highly recommend Destiny Bridals and when you go ask for Caroline!

2015-05-26T11:58:37 Response from the vendor

Your kind words are too kind, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to assist you with this big task, what is the wedding if the bride is not happy with dress?!?!? I hope your day is everything you dream it to be... Read Less Read More

Great experience

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Laura G

I just went in yesterday to look for a dress and I found one!! After doing some researching online, I knew that my dress would be a Maggie Soterro or Soterro & Midgley hence the reason I went to Destiny's Bridal who carries that designer. When I arrived, I was nervous but... Read More Marilyn helped me feel comfortable and she helped me find the PERFECT dress. Of course it hasn't arrived yet but because I had such an enjoyable experience, I couldn't wait to write a review!

2015-05-26T12:15:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for shopping with Destiny Bridal and for taking the time to write this wonderful review about Marilyn. We will call you as soon as your dress comes in, until then please feel free to call us for updates.

The WORST Boutique Experience!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Jazmine A

As a Bride I was extremely excited about dress shopping as it is a monumental moment. I had searched in quite a few different boutiques to find the perfect dress. Originally I had thought was at Destiny Bridal where the employee Caroline helped us. It wasn't until I told her I... Read More wasn't going to put the down payment due to wanting to search for other dresses that there whole demeanor changed. It got worse once one of my bridesmaids who cam 8hrs from out of town to see me in the dress and to get her own dress. Caroline made comments about how "We are lucky she was not busy" when I asked her to try on the dress. She was very rude to us and only cared about the business which I have never had in any of my encounters with wedding vendors. It was absolutely awful. We later called to find out about the one dress we did put money on for a bridesmaid to see what we can do where they then told us to call the owner. Being a Supervisor for over 9 stores I have had my share of angry guests and one thing you do not do is interrupt the guests or assume you already knew the situation which she did. She kept mentioning that it is a business and they are not there to be seamstress. That she never gets complaints about Caroline and they are there to run a business. I was very put off by this as we were simply trying to explain our poor experience and what our options are in no way a rude demeanor being that I know what that is like. Finally after her being extremely defensive was when she gave us our options. DO NOT GO HERE! I WOULD GIVE THEM A 0 BUT I CANT.

2015-05-26T12:46:21 Response from the vendor

I am sorry that you are displeased with my services while at Destiny Bridal, and I wish that you would have brought your complaints to my attention when you were at the store, I feel that I went above and beyond to try to accommodate... Read Less Read More

Good full service bridal boutique

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Sasha A

I was struggling to find a beautiful lace dress that wasn't overly expensive. I had called and visited several stores in town and out of state for my wedding in 6 months. The owner said to come right in that same day. To make it even more complicated, I had my 7 month old with... Read More me and trying to nurse and or eat my dress. The staff was very helpful and even held and entertained my son so I could try on dresses. The dress I fell in love with was also just the right price, but not available in my size/color at the store. The owner was quick to calm my nerves and special ordered my dress to come as a rush delivery. I was able to marry my guy in a beautiful ceremony and in the gown of my dreams just this past month. I highly recommend Destiny Bridal Boutique.

Loved everything about this store!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

I had gone once to a popular bridal store with my friend to pick out her dress and I was not impressed with the service or experience. So when it was my turn I was very hesitant on where I would go to start trying on dresses. I live not to far away from Destiny's Bridal Boutique... Read More and I pass it every time going to the grocery store. It wasn't until I went to a bridal expo and stopped at their booth that I really took them into consideration. They did a fashion show and I was very impressed with their huge selection and after talking with them at their booth I was even more impressed by their friendliness and genuine interest in what I wanted in a gown. I decided that I would start there! I went in knowing which 2 gowns I really wanted to try on and based on that Maria chose some others she thought I would like. She helped make it a great experience for me and my family and that day I said yes to the dress! Alterations after that were very accommodating and patient, and every time I went into the store I was greeted with the best customer service! This little boutique has so much to offer and genuinely wants you to have the experience of a lifetime in picking out THE dress for the big day. I highly recommend booking an appointment with Destiny's Bridal - you won't regret it!

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Karlie O

I had a wonderful experience with Destiny Bridal. Once I purchased my dress (which I never felt pressure to do), during the alteration processes I felt stressed out because I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but ALL the staff was helpful and patient with me and really helped... Read More me to figure out what would work well with my dress. One of the women even talked me out of buying a certain belt (which was kind of expensive) because she didn't think that it matched well with the dress. This meant a lot because it was obvious that they cared about helping me look my best on my special day rather than the money I spent there. Overall, awesome experience, the seamstress works magic and the staff is so helpful! Two thumbs up!

Maria Leon

Proud to able to live out my dream!!!!