Destinys Catering Inc at Molloys on the Green

Greenhills, OH

Book Your Wedding with Destinys Catering Inc at Molloys on the Green

A BALLROOM IN GREENHILLS, OH

Destinys Catering at Molloy's on the Green is a wedding and events venue in Greenhills, Ohio, less than 30 minutes away from downtown Cincinnati. Molloy's on the Green is owned by Destinys Catering, Inc., which has been providing catering services to families, events and businesses in the greater Cincinnati area for almost two decades.

This space at Molloy's on the Green features gleaming wooden floors and light, bright walls. High, beamed ceilings give the space a light and airy feeling and white paper lanterns and string lights add a festive ambiance to the space. Two large, working fireplaces give the room character and provide a place for couples to position floral arrangements, additional decorations or framed photographs. Round tables with floor-length tablecloths and wooden chairs allow plenty of room for dancing and a DJ or live band. A bar area with granite countertops is an inviting space to stop for a drink and couples are encouraged to create their own signature drink that can be served by the venue's bartenders.

This area features ornate benches, Japanese maple trees, lush plantings and greenery and is a prime spot for first look or post-ceremony photographs of the newlyweds and their wedding party. Couples can have the best of both worlds at Destinys Catering at Molloy's on the Green, since the venue's indoor reception hall is well complemented by an equally photogenic exterior space.

Destinys Catering supplies all of the food at Molloy's on the Green and couples have an array of menu options to choose from. The variety of menu items allows guests to choose offerings that reflect not just their tastes, but also their budget. Options include everything from appetizer slider bars and apple pork satays with cinnamon glaze to Louisiana chicken with red pepper cream sauce. Add-on items such as a mashed potato bar and a made-to-order stir fry station allow couples to create an event that truly reflects their style.

Round tables, chairs, glassware and server's ware are included in wedding packages and there are optional upgrades such as chair covers with coordinating sashes. Also included are bar snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, choice of white, black or ivory linen napkins and lighted centerpieces.

Destinys Catering at Molloy's on the Green only hosts one wedding at a time, meaning staff are able to provide each occasion with their undivided attention. Couples have expressed particular pleasure with the venue's on-site event coordinators, who are responsive to questions, full of ideas and able to accept decorations days before the wedding.

Couples are able to benefit from extra perks when hosting their wedding at Destinys Catering at Molloy's on the Green, including:

• Discounted rehearsal dinner catering for couples holding a wedding ceremony at the venue
  • Bridal room with full-length mirror, snacks and drinks for the bridal party
  • On-site wedding coordinator on the day of the event

Destinys Catering at Molloy's on the Green

Destiny's newest addition to our expansive portfolio. Beautiful setting, off the beaten path in Historic Greenhills. You will be so happy you came to see us.

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

10 Enfield Street, Greenhills, OH (513) 851-5434

Can't say enough great things!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Erin M

We used Destinys Catering for our reception dinner and dessert and we ate at Molloys for our rehearsal dinner. Jen was so helpful in coordinating menu options and making sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. She conducted herself professionally and the rest of her... Read More staff was incredibly friendly and helpful as well. We had a unique menu at our wedding and Destinys was able to include everything we wanted, while offering suggestions as to how we could make the food and dessert the best possible. I still have friends and family raving about the food months later. Many said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. They have incredible attention to detail, fabulous service, and delicious food. A great choice for any event!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Christina G

Everyone at Molloys was amazing! There was nothing we wanted that they didn't provide. They were extremely accommodating throughout the entire process. The food was delicious and you couldn't beat the value for the package we had. Whitney was awesome to work with. I just... Read More can't say enough good things about them. If you ever have any need for a hall for an event, you should consider Molloys first.

Murawski/Ledbetter Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

We are extremely satisfied with Destinys Catering and the entire venue at Molloys on the Green. Our daughter and now son-in-law could not have picked a more perfect place for the ceremony and reception. Jenn and Whitney were very helpful throughout the process and everything... Read More was "perfect." We highly recommend Destinys Catering at Malloys. A "tip of our hats" to Jenn and Whitney.

2015-10-30T14:44:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Our pleasure. Peace and Blessing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Erika F

We used Destiny's catering after meeting them at a bridal show. We chose this caterer because their prices can't be beat but what we got was so much more. Jenn the owner exceeded my expectations in every way. From our initial meeting she presented my options with no pressure... Read More helped me walk through my options to ensure we were getting the best price. We purchased our own beverages and they kept our kegs for the weekend to keep them cold and ready to serve. They arrived on time for our event, set up quickly, and adapted easily to our chanhe in dinner time. When it was time to clean up they helped us break down our snack bar and made sure everything went smoothly. I absolutely recommend Destiny's catering. If you are on the fence, go and meet with them and I guarantee you will be satisfied.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Sandra J

My husband and I can't thank Jenn and her staff enough. Whatever we needed, whenever we needed it, they were there for us. The food was amazing as always. My friends and family are still raving. We made the perfect choice for our special day. Kudos to everyone that created such... Read More awesome memories for all of us!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017

Beyond all of our expectations! We never worried about anything...Jenn and her amazing staff had everything under control. We are beyond pleased and thrilled with our awesome day!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Allison J

John and I could not have been more pleased. From the first meeting to our Reception, every detail was taken care of. The servcie is top notch, wether you are there for a meeting, a tasting or your event, you are always made to feel like the most imporant couple on earth. Day... Read More of....rave reviews. I will recoomend Jenn, her staff and this hiden jem to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Sarah S

By far one of the best decisions we made when planning our Wedding! Jenn and her staff went above and beyond. The food, the atmosphere, the service...all beyond words! five stars and then some

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Alex S

Molloy's is amazing! They were so accommodating with our non traditional breakfast for dinner, and made sure that anyone with food allergies or needs had something to eat. All of our guests raved about how amazing the food was! The venue itself is gorgeous and the staff is so... Read More friendly and amazing. I cannot recommend them more

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Anna B

Molloys on the Green gave me the best wedding experience I could imagine. The venue looked beautiful (especially with the linens they provided). The food was to die for and my family members are still raving about the teres major beef a week later. Jenn was amazing -- emails... Read More were always immediately answered, she always knew exactly what to do whenever we had a question or concern, and she was so responsive to requests (even when we did crazy stuff like when we changed one of the beers a week before the wedding!). On the day of, she and her staff kept everything running smoothly and thought of every little thing, like carrying our plates for the groom and I to our tables so we wouldn't spill on ourselves. The staff was very attentive and helpful. We are so incredibly pleased and will be recommending Molloys to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016

I can't say enough about the people and the venue itself at Malloy's. The food was outstanding. The venue speaks for itself. It was so cozy and a great place to host a party/reception. The staff was out of this world. Jen and Whitney were All World. I can't say enough about this... Read More venue. From the food to the price to the staff and the venue itself, I can't think of a better place to host a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Gina S

I am one happy Mother of the Bride. I had to do very little the day of the Reception, my job was to focus on my beautiful daughter and her future husband. The staff at Molloy's on the Green was truly a blessing! Kudos!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica J

Absolute PERFECTION! Can't say enough nice things about Destinys Catering at Molloy's on the Green! Check them out and see for yourself...you will be pleased, we were.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Holly S

Josh and I are so thrilled that we found this hidden gem! Everything that we wanted and more. The venue, the food, the staff, the location were all perfect! A dream come true...

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Scott J

Amazing Reception... Value, Location, Staff, Food, Atmosphere... Not sure I could ever convey how happy I am that I chose Destinys Catering at Molloy's on the Green. Five Stars and then some...

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lisa D

From the first meeting, until we left that evening...everything was perfect. Whitney and Jenn are always on hand for questions, for meetings, for anything that you need. The tastings in the winter and summer really help with planning. The staff is top notch and the food is... Read More outstanding. The Venue is like home...call them, visit them. You will be as happy as my husband and I are.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Hope L

My husband and I could not have been happier. Loved every minute of working with Jenn and Whitney! The food, the staff, the venue, the location are just perfect. We felt at home as did all of our guests. I would recommend Destinys Catering at Molloy's on the Green to anyone and... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jane S

Every detail was perfect! The food, the staff, the venue... PERFECT! Highly recommend, you will not be sorry. Jenn, Whitney and the entire staff is professional and extremely attentive!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Leah R

Jenn and Whitney were amazing. They were so easy to work with and so accommodating. They let us drop off our centerpieces days before the wedding and ensured everything was set up. The room looked beautiful! especially with the fireplace going for our winter wedding. We could... Read More not have asked for anything more!

Destiny's Catering

Reviewed on 12/31/2015

Destiny's catered our daughter's wedding in Nov 2015. We were very pleased with everything. We had many compliments on the quality, freshness, presentation, and creativity of the buffet. Our daughter chose a non-traditional buffet but Jen was helpful, supportive, and... Read More enthusiastic, offering many suggestions about how we could keep costs reasonable while still providing a top-notch and memorable experience for our guests. Even our dessert choices were unusual (root beer floats and candy apple bar), but again, Jen and Destiny's came through for us, as our guests loved the novelty and quality of the choices. I have experienced Malloy's and Destiny's Catering at other events and have always been impressed with what is most important, the food! Not just standard food and choices, but always fresh and delicious and well presented. Also, I must mention the service of their staff. They served and cleared in a friendly, professional way. I fully recommend Destiny's and Malloy's on the Green

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Utest U

Ghhg

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Gina M

Everything about this place was fantastic from the first time I contacted them up until the wedding itself. Jenn and Whitney were great to work with. Inside looks amazing with the pretty hanging globe-lights that decorate the space. And I didn't have to worry anything the day of... Read More because they took care of everything. And the best part is the food! Everything is delicious. The hardest part was deciding on a few menu items.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Amazing venue! Amazing staff and service! Everything we wanted for our intimate reception. Thanks for ms king all our dreams reality!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sarah C

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Molloys on the Green and we couldn't have asked for a better venue, staff and food....all of it was amazing. The pictures that I saw online didn't do Molloys justice and I was glad that my mom pushed us to go see the venue in... Read More person. It was the perfect blend of roomy but intimate and looked as though I spent way more than I did with the tight budget we put on ourselves. Working with Whitney was a pleasure and she was always available to answer any questions as they came up and really worked with us the last couple of weeks before the wedding to ensure everything went smoothly. It unfortunately rained on the day of our wedding so we were not able to take pictures outside like we had planned but we had worked with Whitney on a back up plan, we would go to the venue early and take pictures there if needed. When we got to Molloys the day of the wedding for pictures the place was already set up and ready to go even though it was hours before the ceremony was due to begin. They were also able to work with in the budget we had (which wasn't large) and we still were able to get amazing food that everyone loved and a reception set up that looked amazing!!! I have to thank Whitney and her staff for making my wedding day beautiful, stress free and one of my most memorable nights of my life. I have already told a couple of people that they need to look at Molloys when they are hunting for a reception venue.

2015-10-30T14:45:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you and good luck to you both!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sarah C