Event Creatives: living on details & flowers

We are a floral & event creative brand. As a team we are focused on our clients specific needs. Details Dallas is a company that provides floral & event planning services. Ranging from small intimate ceremonies to the over the top full scale wedding designs. We will help you plan your entire day gathering each and every detail for you. Allowing you to enjoy this special time in your life.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

635 Parker Sq, Flower Mound, TX DFW Metroplex (214) 454-4218

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Crystal C

I wish I could show my pictures of the flowers at the wedding - truly outstanding! Rochelle helped me decide on the colors of the wedding (purple and teal) and she went above and beyond. The arrangements were gorgeous and my bouquet was more than I dreamed. We used sunken... Read More peacock orchids as centerpieces with floating candles on top. So stunning! Everything was delivered as expected and on time.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Christine F

Rochelle was absolutely amazing!! We had very specific taste in flowers and Rochelle and her team went above and beyond in creating the exact look we were going for! Her arrangements were absolutely stunning and we got more compliments on our flowers than anything else that day!... Read More She worked so hard to make our day special and her pricing is extremely competitive for what she produces! So happy we went with her!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Crystal M

Rochelle of Details Dallas Florals was "AH-MAZING"!!! Her work is exquisite and done so beautifully. I can not speak highly enough of her. She did the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and a ceremony floral arch for our April wedding and I can not gush enough about how... Read More beautiful these were. Everything was lush and fresh! I have been to so many weddings where the florals look dead and wilted by the beginning of the ceremony but not in our case! From the color scheme I wanted to the designs I had in my head- Rochelle replicated them and honestly far superseded them too! The floral centerpieces were far larger than I ever imagined and as a bride on a budget, they did not break the bank. Do not hesitate to contact this lovely lady for your wedding. You won't regret it!!

2016-07-26T17:31:05 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to be your florist. Thanks so much for using us and this wonderful review. Happy Married Life:))

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Melanie H

Rochelle and Wendy were not only really fun to work with, but the flowers they put together were stunning. I gave them a few very broad requests... bright, in-season, affordable, etc and they took those and created something beautiful. I was so excited when I saw the final... Read More results-- their work was stunning!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017

Rochelle did a FANTASTIC job! I wasn’t sure what I wanted for my wedding décor before I met with her, but she helped me determine my personal style and worked within my budget to create something beautiful! Her flower arrangements and centerpiece decorations were gorgeous. I... Read More also used Rochelle's wedding coordination services. She was very patient with me when planning everything out for the big day. She completely put me at ease on my wedding day. It was so nice not having to worry about the timing for everything because I knew she was taking care of it! She is so sweet and excellent at what she does!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Shana A

I simply can't say how much I truly loved our arrangements for our wedding!! They were even better than I could imagine! Rochelle was extremely sweet, kind and very patient with me no matter how many times I added or took items away to accommodate our budget! I would definitely... Read More recommend this florist as well as use her again!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Tracey C

Rochelle has supported our community events by helping our local school district Special Olympics team raise money. Thanks Rochelle!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lauren K

Honestly, I do not know what I would have done without Rochelle. She is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! She is so incredibly talented. I did not even have to go into full detail of everything I wanted, she just knew immediately and was able to sketch everything out. I had no words... Read More whenever I saw all my decorations for my wedding. It far surpassed any vision I had ever had.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Holley G

STOP - LOOK NO FURTHER! Rochelle, is your gal! Not only is her team incredibly creative and thoughtful in their designs, but also so affordable! I love the non-traditional bohemian free-flowing look and she did just that. I seriously I think nearly every guest commented on the... Read More beautiful floral arrangements. Not to mention, Rochelle is an absolute sweetheart and so easy to work with! Just an unforgettable, beautiful presentation and experience all around!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Annie G

Rochelle did an amazing job delivering the “French Country” themed flowers and arrangements I was dreaming of. I didn’t even really have a concrete plan of what I wanted before I came in, and she formed it into something truly breathtaking. The flowers really did make the... Read More wedding ceremony into a fairy tale.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Megan A

Not sure where to begin... Rochelle will change your life! She gets flowers and she gets you... She finds the perfect harmony between your vision and budget to give you the wedding of your dreams. I met with a lot of florists and I can honestly say none of them compare... You... Read More can put full faith in her to deliver! Her passion for floral design is undeniable. To say she has a talent for florals is an understatement. You will never regret calling this wonderful lady!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Brittany S

Rochelle did an AMAZING job as my florist for my wedding!! She is so sweet and I felt that she really cared for what I wanted. She went beyond my expectations with my floral arrangements. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! 20 out of 10 would recommend her!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Donna E

I can't say enough good things about Rochelle and her design talents! She knew exactly how to create the floral look my daughter wanted while keeping me happy by sticking to our budget. All of her floral creations were absolutely stunning! Rochelle's positive and upbeat... Read More personality made her a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Cassidy D

My family and I were completely blown away by Rochelle and her team. She is so talented and has the ability to capture a vision perfectly. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever even imagine. They gave the wedding day so much life. I promise you won't regret using her for... Read More the most special day of your life.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Rochelle and her team at Details Dallas exceeded our expectations in every way! We depended on her for everything - from flowers to scheduling to just being a helpful and supportive at all times. She clearly wanted nothing more than to please us as her clients in any way she... Read More could. We could not believe how organized she was throughout the entire planning process and even more so the day of the wedding. She had EVERYTHING covered. She brought our wedding vision to life with elegant flower arrangements, beautiful bouquets/boutonnieres, and gorgeous centerpieces. My partner and I could not have asked or hoped for a more perfect day, and Rochelle and Details Dallas helped make that happen for us! We love Details Dallas and highly recommend them to anyone searching for a dependable business that will bring their big day to life!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Camille E

Rochelle and her team are amazing. She took time to get to know me and figure out exactly what I was looking for. She even asked for inspiration pictures so that she and I could totally be on the same page. She checked in with me periodically leading up to the wedding to make... Read More sure I was doing okay. Then a few days before the wedding we did a final check to go over everything and double check before the big day. On the day of the wedding she brought my vision to life. Everything was perfect and exactly how I imagined it. I've gotten nothing but compliments about how gorgeous the flowers were and how they made the space. And I totally agree. Rochelle is nothing short of a miracle.. She was my saving grace during the wedding planning and knew what I wanted without having to explain for days.

Rochelle Hooper

I am a floral creative living on coffee and flowers... Becoming a florist has always seemed like my destiny. I started in this industry in 2007, I was hired as an assistant and worked my way to becoming a designer. Over time my skills grew and I was designing weddings every weekend. In 2014 I took a leap of faith and purchased my own business, I have been working it ever since. Our team has expanded so much over the years. I feel so blessed to be able to follow my passion and work on my dreams daily. My daily mantra, is get up and work hard, everything else will fall into place.