Details Flowers & Photography

Daytona Beach, FL

Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

601 Innovation Way, Daytona Beach, FL (386) 255-9594

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Mem W

Corrine and her team did an incredible job on our wedding for both flower and day of coordinator. I gave Corrine my vision which was spring garden with LOTS of smaller vases in random shapes and sizes instate of one big central piece, ton of moss all around, and she brought it... Read More to life beautifully. She has a wonderful program to help select different type of flowers to use. I found it very helpful since I don’t know all the flower in the world. It’s also a great tool for budgeting because I can easily select one type of flower to be replace with another that is similar but cost less. I provided Corrine with lots of items and decor that I wanted set up throughout our venue. All of the set up on our wedding day were breathtaking and carefully placed. I’m a graphic designer and extremely detail oriented, so that is saying a lot. We felt comfortable, stress free, and had great time with our family and friend that day because I knew Corrine had everything under control. Thank you Corrine!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Ali B

All the flowers and details at our wedding were sheer perfection thanks to Corrine and Sam. I 100% recommend their talents to any bride looking for a company who can truly see creative visions and make them all come to life! Thank you Details for making our wedding perfect!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Claire J

All the flowers were perfect! Everything was gorgeous and they were very easy to deal with. Everything arrived on time before the wedding and was set up with plenty of time to spare. Corrine really works with you especially if you have no idea what you want like me.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Jennifer T

Everything about our wedding weekend was perfect and Corrine and Greg were a huge part in that. The flowers were flawless and the photos came out beautiful!

Perfect for this Budget Savvy Bride, and Exceptional Work

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jessica M

Corrine at Details Flowers and Photography created the exact vision I had in mind for our wedding, and was able to do so with the budget we wanted. Her service, professionalism, and creativity are unmatched! Thank you for the beautiful work Corrine! Exceptional!!

Details and Details!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Shelley H

Excellent service on all levels! It was my pleasure to work with Greg and Corinne! They helped perfect my day!

FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Debbie b

I planned my daughter's wedding pretty much without my daughter being here. She was in Baltimore and the wedding in Florida. She met with Corrine once or twice and I did the rest. Corrine nailed exactly what my daughter wanted. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her... Read More attention to detail was second to none. She is creative and everything she had a hand in was better than I could have imagined. She handled so many things for me! I have no hesitation in recommending her!

Thank You, Details Flowers and Photography!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

Details Flowers and Photography was the best choice I made regarding my wedding vendors. The flowers and arrangements were the most beautiful I had ever seen, and my married friends all said they wish they had ended up with flowers like ours! The photography was done in an... Read More unobtrusive manner and the results were stunning. From the planning standpoint, everything was organized and done ahead of time resulting in minimal stress. The Hecks are enthusiastic, accommodating, and truly believe in creating the dream wedding experience!

Wonderful Service, Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Paige M

I was so incredibly pleased with all the flowers and bouquets at my wedding. Everything was so gorgeous, and they catered to my needs perfectly. I was a little bit unsure of the look I wanted to go with at first, and I ended up changing my mind twice. Corrine made everything... Read More so easy, and quickly got me price quotes and pictures for everything I needed each time I changed my mind. And she kept everything within my budget! She and her staff were all so amazing. I would totally recommend her services to anyone needing flowers for any event.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 McKenna L

Corrine and Greg are 2 of the most amazing people I had the pleasure of working with during our wedding planning process. They both have so much attention to detail and made my day more perfect and beautiful than I ever could have expected. They really made my dream wedding come... Read More to life! I would recommend their services to any bride-to-be. You WILL NOT be disappointed! Lots of love and a HUGE THANKS to Details Flowers and Photography!!!

Pictures to last a lifetime

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Samantha P

As soon as we had our first consultation with Greg we knew that there was no one else out there for us! He listened to what we wanted and made it more than could have ever imagined! He has new, fresh ideas and is willing to do anything to make you happy. He is a true master of... Read More what he does and even better, he makes it fun! Our wedding and engagement photos are timeless and we couldn't thank Gregory Heck enough for everything!

Exceeded All Exceptations

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Dora M

Details Flowers and Photography, a husband and wife team, are a dynamic duo…we could not have pulled off our lovely wedding without them. Greg gave helpful guidance through the entire program; without him we would have been at a loss for what to do at times. He also managed my... Read More bossy family with such humor and charm, a true professional photographer. As for Corrine, everything we discussed exceeded my expectation, especially my bouquet. I’m not a flower person but it was soooo beautiful! Everyone was in awe of all the floral décor. Details has my highest personal recommendation and sincerest gratitude for their work. You will be in good hands with them, Details lives up to its good name.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Christine E

Overall I really liked my photographer. We went with Details because I thought my camera shy husband would feel more comfortable with the photographer than the others I was considering. I really liked a lot of my engagement photos and am still waiting to get the ones from my... Read More wedding. My flowers were amazing! They were so fresh and nicely arraigned. The "details" added by a beautiful broach really made my flowers stand out. Highly recommend going with Details!

beautiful flowers, amazing photographs!

Reviewed on 5/19/2012 Lauren U

I LOVED working with Corrine and Greg. They were always so friendly and willing to meet us around my busy schedule (in the evenings and on weekends!) Greg drove 2 hours to take our engagement photos and spent ALL day with us! Then he came early and stayed late on our wedding day... Read More and took the most beautiful photos! He brought an assistant, Lucas, as well who was also very talented and friendly. Greg always talked to us like normal people and made picture time fun and relaxing. I NEVER felt awkward doing the portraits, which was my biggest fear! It was so natural with Greg. He stole some awesome shots of my dad and I getting emotional, and remembered I wanted sparkler shot with my hubby post-reception. He met us out back and had saved sparklers for us to take pictures with! It was so thoughtful! Corrine is SO talented and very creative. She created the most beautiful table settings for me and the reception hall looked AMAZING. I also LOVED LOVED LOVED the ceremony site. The first time I saw it, I was walking down the aisle, and I was so distracted by the beautiful flowers Corrine had laid over the door we had made for our outdoor wedding. They were breathtaking. Every "detail" was really thought out and perfectly executed. I had a vision for what I wanted for my wedding-- southern charm with a beachy feel, and Corrine nailed it. I was so happy with my wedding day, not just because I married the man of my dreams, but because my wedding day was EXACTLY what I pictured. She was able to work with me on my budget and any time I needed to add or cut an item, she was flexible. I can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so perfect!!!

Details is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Brittany S

Corrine is so wonderful and easy to work with! She listened to our ideas and also helped us out when we were a little clueless as to what we were visioning for our big day. Details did such a wonderful job on our wedding, from the flowers to the chairs and the chargers on the... Read More tables! She is amazing. All of my guests loved the beautiful centerpieces that Corrine created. The smell at our venue was amazing! I can not thank Corrine enough for all the handwork she put into making our wedding truly beautiful and memorable!

Beautiful decor

Reviewed on 2/12/2012 Valerie F

Details Flowers provided me with beautiful floral arrangements and decorations for my wedding day. I met with Corrine a few times before the wedding. I was an out-of-town bride so when I was available to meet she always made time in her busy schedule for me. I had some unique... Read More ideas and my own items that I wanted to be worked into my centerpieces and décor. Corrine made this happen with a more beautiful presentation than I could have imagined. She was able (along with my wedding planner) to make sure that no corner on my venue was left bare. The linens, floral arrangements, candles, everything was coordinated perfectly. My guests were left in awe of the hanging roses she placed in the gazebo where the ceremony took place and the amazing rose petals that lined the isle. Details Flowers did an amazing job and listened to my personal desires to create the unique vision I had for my wedding day.

Great to work with!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 Laura B

Corrine and Greg were absolutely amazing to work with!!!! I knew what I wanted my wedding to look and feel like but had no idea how to pull it all together, and I am so thankful that I had Corrine to share ideas and help me make decisions every step of the way. She is so... Read More creative and immediately picked up on my style and what I was going for. Greg is a fabulous and fun photographer, he was so good at listening to my ideas about the "look" I wanted our wedding photos to have, and they turned out to be stunning! Even during the wedding, Corrine and Greg were both willing to help with anything they could to keep things running smoothly. It took away so much of the stress of wedding planning to be working with vendors that are so professional and great at what they do!

Church/Resort Reception

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Sarah D

Corrine was absolutely fabulous to work with. I live in Orlando and my wedding was in Daytona. My schedule was hard to work around wih meetings, but she did it. She also created this amazing vision that local florists just couldn't pin down. That's what makes her a designer and... Read More a visionary not just a florist. She was able to couple the traditional aspect we were going for with beautiful color choices AND she didn't make traditional look old- it was timeless and unique! I had never seen anything like it and was truly blown away.

BEYOND AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Michelle D

Corrine created truly amazing floral arrangements for my wedding. I was holding back tears when I saw how gorgeous the arrangements turned out! I'm not kidding I was blown away with how stunning her work turned out. Every piece really was amazing and beyond anything I had... Read More envisioned. She has an eye for detail and added multiple levels, textures, and colors that blended together. The scent was also remarkable. Her service costs are worth every penny as the quality of the flowers she uses are what pushes her work into another category from other vendors too.

Beautiful but expensive

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Kelly K

Beautiful flowers but I felt like I was nickeled and dimed. The owner was a little difficult to wk with. Just not something you need to deal with planning a wedding

Beach Wedding/Outdoor Reception

Reviewed on 6/04/2011 Jessica M

Corrine, the florist, did an amazing job with the linens, centerpieces, bouquets, everything! All of the flowers were so beautiful and perfect. I gave her minimal direction and she made everything absolutely fabulous! She was so easy to work with and really was able to capture... Read More the vision I had for the whole day! Greg, the photographer, was so easy to work with as well. He and his assistant were everywhere, snapping so many pictures, but never getting in the way! I almost forgot they were around documenting the whole evening! I would definitely recommend Details for any event!

Flowers, Photography, and great people!

Reviewed on 3/02/2011 Destiny B

Greg and Corrine were the perfect addition to our wedding! Not only was their work fabulous, but they are also super sweet people! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. We had a beach wedding, and Corrine took care of all of the details for the ceremony and the reception. I... Read More mean, this was full package: our bamboo structure, beach decorations, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, cake flowers, etc. I'm probably even missing some things with as much time and effort as she dedicated to my husband and me! When I walked into the reception hall I was blown away. Corrine had taken just a spark of an idea that I'd put forth and made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We asked to avoid flowers and opted for beach themed centerpieces instead, and it was amazing! Starfish, sand, seashells, and coral adorned the table with romantic candlelight. The bouquets and boutonnieres were our only real floral arrangements, and they were also stunning. Additionally, Greg has such a creative eye for photography. Between the beach and Tavern and Chapel in the Garden where our reception was held, he took some of the most beautiful and artistic shots I have ever seen. There are some shots that I look at over and over amazed at how well they were composed. Greg shot our engagement photos and our wedding portraits, and every experience was personal and beautiful! He put me and my camera shy hubby at ease the entire time. Not only is his posed work beautiful, but he did a really amazing job of capturing the moment with all of his candid shots. He and his assistant captured our wedding and reception perfectly as well. Additionally, they mentioned that they will release the copyright to our images on our one year anniversary as a sort of gift. And from someone who works for a photography company, that is one of the greatest gifts anyone could ever dream to receive! Corrine, Greg, and their assistants all do top notch work. They are amazingly talented, and as mentioned before, they are also wonderful, caring, loving people. Even months after our wedding, they are still amazing me and adding personal little touches to things after the fact. I couldn't have been happier with all of the work they put into our wedding!