DeTurk Round Barn

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

819 Donahue St., Santa Rosa, CA

Hello Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Michelle C

Where to start. I grew up walking past DeTurk nearly everyday on my way to school. Then it was not so lovely. Recently however it has been renovated and it is absolutely gorgeous. Every time I walk into the barn I am filled with joy. We used this space for our wedding on July 6th, 2013. The staff, especially Tim, were very nice and accommodating. Working with Mickey was great, she made sure that we knew all the details about the day before hand. I was especially grateful that they allowed use of the facility 4 hours the day before. This made it easy for me to work with my planner to arrange the table and chairs (which are provided) and gave me a general idea of how it would look for our wedding day. This place is amazing and beautiful, it holds up to 200 people comfortably and it is conveniently located and easy to reach via 101. For the price and the service you couldn't ask for a more amazing place. I fell in love and plan to go back on Thursdays (open house days) just to go see it again.

Beautiful space!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Joy M

Fully restored in the past few years, the DeTurk Round Barn was a dream come true for this Sonoma County native who didn't want to pay destination wedding prices for her wedding reception. Outside of outdoor locations (which we were hesitant to use for a March wedding), this is one a handful of places that will hold >100 guests for >$5000. Historical, charming, and gorgeous! Great for brides on a budget!

TO DeTurk Round Barn