New England and NYC Metro

Storytelling Images

Christopher Devlin has been a visual artist for over 20 years. His style and art for storytelling, results in captivating, truthful images that translate into a photographic collage of lifelong memories. A well-recommended photographer, Chris seeks to exceed your expectations!

Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums

New England and NYC Metro, CT
New England and NYC Metro

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Ashley B

Chris Devlin was an amazing photographer for our special day. He took the time to really listen to what we wanted, and was eager to come up with unique creative photographs that no one else in the world could duplicate. We are so blessed that he was available and willing to work... Read More with us because the photographs we have are ones we will cherish for a lifetime. He made us feel comfortable, while ensuring he captured every moment in both the group shots as well as candids. I highly reccommend him for your wedding!

2015-10-12T09:37:27 Response from the vendor

Now that was a blast! Fireworks to finish the day!

Devlin photography

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Theresa G

Chris was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding at Anthony's Ocean View this summer. From the start he was very approachable and flexible with what we were trying to capture in our photos. We were extremely pleased with our engagement photos taken by him a year... Read More before our wedding day. He made us feel comfortable by giving us ideas on how to make the pictures stand out while taking advantage our surroundings. On the day of our engagement session, I saw a butterfly on a flower at the park where we were, and he actually got a picture of us with the butterfly centered in. On our wedding day, Chris met my husband and I at the hotel where we were getting prepared. He got many candid shots of us and our families that we didn't even realize he took. He then met us at our venue where he got amazing photos of our beach ceremony, formals at sunset, and a huge family picture including both sides of the family. When we received our digital pictures we were surprised to see so many details that were a part of our wedding day which we would have missed if Chris wouldn't have captured them. He was also extremely patient being that we had a big wedding and everyone wanted a photo with us. Even after the wedding, Chris has worked with us when ordering prints to ensure that the pictures look even better than the original. I would recommend Chris to anyone who is looking for a patient, professional, and experienced photographer!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Mindy J

chris, and his work, is nothing short of amazing. i was immediately comfortable with him from our very first conversation. he was communicative, and definitely understood what we were looking for as well as offering some of his own great suggestions. his photos captured... Read More perfectly the love and happiness that was so clearly felt in the room. couldnt possibly be happier with the way they turned out!

Best photographer ever!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Chris was a great photographer, on our special day he captured such great pictures. He made us feel at ease, interacting with our guests. His pictures were everything we hoped for & expected from him. Thank you Chris, you're the best! Love Chris & Becky.

The PERFECT wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Simply stated, Chris was a pleasure to work with, from the day we met him, throughout the process of wedding planning, during our big day, and after when we viewed our wedding photos. Chris is a talented, experienced photographer, but what made him even more special to us was... Read More how kind he was and how much time he spent getting to know us. In fact, we felt so comfortable with Chris after our engagement session that we went out right after to see him play bass in his jazz band! Chris's exceptional skills combined with his accommodating, pleasant personality make him a perfect wedding photographer. Chris joined us very early on our wedding day to take numerous scenic photos before our ceremony and continued throughout the day, taking over 1500 photographs which included all the important moments, with beautiful, creative compositions. As we view our photographs, we can't believe he was able to capture so many special moments such as the children surrounding the chocolate fountain, great expressions of our guests, candid photos of our parents, and many more. Now that our wedding is over, we understand how critical it was to have an excellent photographer because our day seemed to fly by and we couldn't see and experience all that we wanted to. Thanks to Chris, we now have it all, and will cherish the memories for the rest of our lives. Thank you Chris!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Cristina J

Chris was an amazing photographer from our first meeting with him until the actual day of our wedding! He has a fantastic demeanor, is very friendly, funny and laid back and trust me, that personality will help so much on your day because your nerves will be so crazy! On top of... Read More his great personality the actual pictures he took were all stunning, he did a great job and took SO many photos which is so nice! I can't say how much I appreciate being able to see all the pictures he took.. it's so fantastic to be able to relive that day through the photos and actually SEE everything (with non "crazy-bride" eyes). Thank you Chris!

2015-10-19T14:42:17 Response from the vendor

Well that was a lot of fun! Beautiful garden, Beautiful family and beautiful bride!!!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Dear Chris: Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for doing such a wonderful job with Chris and Cristina’s wedding; it was an amazing day and you captured the details so beautifully ~ the photos and video are simply stunning! Even more than that, we so deeply... Read More appreciate your calm professionalism and easy going temperament which made the day a truly wonderful experience for all involved. Anyone who looks your work will see your truly artistic flair and sense of style ~we are all impressed with your dedication to making this wedding a truly a memorable event. Thank you again. Lynn Lehrman Mother of the Groom

Wedding 8-2-15

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Sarah V

I have know Chris from Devlin Photography for several years now and knew I wanted him to be our wedding photographer from the moment I saw his work. My husband and I could not have been happier with the pictures from our wedding day, and our engagement photos! Our families could... Read More not stop talking about what a great job he did and how comfortable he made our guests feel. We would recommend him in an instant!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Mallorie C

Chris was amazing! From the beginning he was patient with us and provided us with many ideas. He shot our engagement pictures, helped with our save the dates, met with us in person twice prior to the wedding, exchanged emails and was prompt with our many requests. Chris wasn't... Read More just a photographer, but felt like a friend. Chris's work is amazing. He takes his time and really enjoys his passion. He puts in 110% in his photos. If you decide to chose Chris for your wedding you will not be disappointed. I can promise you that!

2015-10-12T09:36:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much! You both were a pleasure!

Devlin Photography Review

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Chris was the photographer for my daughters wedding on July 25th 2015. I am a wedding caterer and I get the opportunity to work with and alongside many photographers. I highly recommend Chris to all my clients and he was the only choice for my daughters special day. Chris met... Read More with my daughter multiple times to discuss what was important to her, and he even went with her to the ceremony and reception site prior to the wedding so they could create a plan together. Chris and his partner arrived on time and were amazing. They captured every detail and moment,. The photographs are wonderful, the emotion of the day pours from each photo. The truth is that a wedding goes by so quickly, and they do, with all the preparation and attention to details leading up to the wedding day. I can say that the photos have allowed me to travel back to my daughters wedding and experience the joy all over, There was no detail missed!! Chris has an eye for the artistic and is patient to get a shot that no other photographer I have met has done. His use of the surroundings got incorporated in a way that you can only appreciate after the fact of what was unique to that place and time. Our photos were as sweet as the frosting on the cake. Many smiles and many thanks.

2015-10-12T09:38:04 Response from the vendor

Great family! Great wedding!...Great Fireworks!!!

The BEST Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 L N

Doing our due diligence, we interviewed two other photographers before meeting Chris from Devlin, but when we met him, we knew he was perfect for us. He brought samples he thought were appropriate based upon his interpretation of our pre-meeting phone schpeel, and he was... Read More spot-on. We LOVED his sample wedding album. We loved his slide shows. We loved that he was super-easy-going, knowing that we might need some additional calm on the big day. He did our engagement shoot, and it allowed us to all get to know each other a little better before the wedding day. We were so pleased with those pictures that we knew we'd love the work he did shooting our wedding. And we did. We do. Folks commented on how terrific he was. He was unobtrusive. He was great with kids. He made the stodgy folks smile and laugh. After seeing some of the pictures, my brother said, "Wow. This guy is fantastic. Somehow he made everyone look good." He did a wonderful job with the formals, and the candids are a joy. We have some of the best pictures of the best memories of the best day. So happy with our choice. :o)

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Carol A

Loved having Chris at my daughters wedding. I could tell he loved his job! Helpful, easy to work with and fun. So glad he is 'local'. He took so many memorable pictures that we are so grateful for. Thanks Chris for your professionalism and flexibility. You made our day... Read More enjoyable!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015

Chris was professional, prompt and friendly. We are very happy with his photos.

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sara K

Chris provided wonderful customer service. He met with us multiple times before the big day to ensure we got the photo types we desired for our wedding. Chris was incredibly professional and friendly - we enjoyed working with him. My con is that his tier 3 package was... Read More expensive. Looking back, we would have opted for a different package.

Absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Thank you, Chris!! Not only are the photos stunning, but you were a pleasure to work with - start to finish. We just had my in-laws here for a visit - we gathered together, brought out the wine, cheese and crackers and watched the slideshow together - again. It is just... Read More wonderful. We are so pleased to have that - and all the photos. Thanks again. Will be recommending you over and over again. Nancy and David

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Laurie N

Chris was a wonderful photographer. he was easy to get a hold and made himself available to us whenever we needed him. the quality of his work is top notch! all the pictures are just fantastic. one criticism would be that i would have liked a few more candid shots of... Read More guests. Chris is very professional and i would highly recommend him to anyone.

Super day

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Mary F

Great day with a really friendly and professional photographer. I am very happy with our pictures. Can't wait for the big day.

Devlin Photography is by far the best!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Our wedding photos are amazing!!!! As the bride, I can say that of all of the planning and decisions, Devlin Photography was above and beyond the best choice that we made for our day. I can't even believe how beautiful our photos are! Chris is so talented! He captured the true... Read More meaning of every moment in the most sensitive, artistic way. I was able to share our slideshow with family that could not be there and they were in awe of how he brought our day to life. The wedding goes by so fast, but now our memories will live on forever. I can't thank you enough, Chris, you are the best!!!!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

Chris is amazing! He is more than a photographer, he is an artist. He came up with great ideas to truly capture the essence of the day, and from the beginning makes you feel like a friend. We are complimented constantly on our pictures. Chris is hands down the best and we are so... Read More happy we chose him. Thanks again Chris!!!

Chris is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Carolyn W

From the moment we met Chris, we knew we wanted to him to be our photographer! He totally understood our vision and captured it through amazing unobtrusive pictures. He provided us with a beautiful gift box with an engraved flash drive with all of our digital images! What a... Read More special treat! An absolute great guy to work with and would recommend him to any bride!!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Michelle L

Chris was a pleasure to work with, from our first meeting to our wedding day to getting all of the photos. He captured all the special moments. We got the photo session done during cocktail hour, with time to spare!, and without rush. He let us really enjoy the reception and... Read More really captured everyone enjoying the day and having fun - just what we were looking for. Such a great guy!

Devlin photography rocks!

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Liz H

If you are looking for a photographer look no further and pray Chris still has your date available! Devlin photography is simply the best we have more than 1500 images of our special day!

Chris Devlin's Work Is Spectacular!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Pat D

Chris Devlin’s work is spectacular!!!! We have to tell you that the wedding pictures were extraordinary! Chris captured so many precious and wonderful moments, expressions and settings. It was tremendous and we are so happy with his work!! Chris was very easy to work with... Read More right from our first meeting. He knew the venue extremely well and directed people to all of the beautiful settings in order to capture wonderful pictures. He has mastered the process of being in the right place at the right time to secure very special moments without ever knowing he was there. He truly made the photography all about the bride and groom, their families and the wedding party! Chris produced an incredible slideshow! Setting the pictures to those two songs was really special to us and to Marissa and Dustin. Great work!!! The gallery that Chris put together was also beautiful. The gift box and the flash drive it contained were fantastic!! What a great way to package all of the digital wedding photos!! We loved it!! Chris could not have done a better job of creating a precious visual memory of our only daughter’s wedding!!! Thank you!! ! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Maryellen and Pat (Mother and Father of the Bride)

2014-01-03T14:51:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being a part of their day and I am glad I was able to capture it all for you and your family! Best, Chris

Beautiful pictures to capture my special day

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Sabrina V

Chris was so great to work with. He knew exactly how to be unobtrusive but also get fabulous shots. We were so happy with the pictures he took. He was also so calm and great to work with before and on the day. I was a little stressed, but he took all the stress away from the... Read More photography.

wedding photography

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

our experience with Devlin Photography was outstanding. Chris Brown, our photographer, was amazing! He captured the feel of our wedding and I find myself smiling at my favorite photo daily which, is on our bookshelf. Chris has an incredible eye for creating pictures which will... Read More be family heirlooms!