Storytelling Images

Christopher Devlin has been a visual artist for over 20 years. His style and art for storytelling, results in captivating, truthful images that translate into a photographic collage of lifelong memories. A well-recommended photographer, Chris seeks to exceed your expectations!

Documentary

Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums

New England and NYC Metro, CT New England and NYC Metro (860) 434-0005

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Molly Z

Chris was so wonderful to work with from the beginning. He gave us great advice and guidance from our first meeting as we began our planning process. He was a calming presence the entire wedding day while also going along with a fun vibe we wanted on our special day. He captured... Read More amazing photos without even realizing he was nearby snapping away both in church and reception. Our bridal party was amazed how smoothly our formal photos went. Great to work with And would absolutely would recommend brides and grooms to book with Chris.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Molly D

It may surprise you what an integral part of your day the will photographer play. He is there for every special moment, intimately involved in the logistics and timing, and his product is about the only thing you'll have to look back at once the whirlwind is over. Chris was like... Read More my rock--calm, organized, funny. He was able to match his personality to the spirit of the day and my bridal party's ridiculous sense of humor. He cloned himself, as promised, working his magic to get shots of two simultaneous moments. He had the eye and spontaneous quick thinking to capture precious, unplanned little moments. And he had the demeanor to keep my nerves in check before the ceremony. Oh, and the photos are beautiful!

amazing

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Mindy J

chris, and his work, is nothing short of amazing. i was immediately comfortable with him from our very first conversation. he was communicative, and definitely understood what we were looking for as well as offering some of his own great suggestions. his photos captured... Read More perfectly the love and happiness that was so clearly felt in the room. couldnt possibly be happier with the way they turned out!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Erica J

Chris was amazing! So friendly and professional with everything that he did. He goes above and beyond to make sure your pictures look incredible. We are so lucky to have found him and we are so excited to get our wedding photos back because we know they are going to be... Read More outstanding! Thank you so much Chris and we can not wait to work with you again!!!! Thank you for making our wedding day so magical. xoxo

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Ashley P

Chris Devlin far surpassed our expectations for our wedding! In our meetings prior to the wedding, Chris was very friendly, organized, prompt, and highly professional. Chris provided amazing examples of his work on other weddings and events. Chris really did a incredible job on... Read More our wedding. His use of lighting, and the venue made for some very unique and beautiful pictures! He really captured the magic of our special day. I cant thank him enough for the beautiful job he did. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone, a thousand times over! If your looking for a photographer for your wedding or event, you found him! Chris Devlin is definitely the one you want!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

From the moment we met Chris we knew he was the right photographer. He is a very personable person, and we realized that from the start. On our special day he made us feel at ease. Capturing every moment with such grace & class for us to treasure every day for the rest of our... Read More lives. From the bridal suite to the ceremony, from your brilliant idea of our courtyard group picture to the reception. From the many pictures of our family & guests to one of the last pictures taken outside the tower of the castle you have created so many memories for us to remember & many for years to come. Thank you Chris for taking your personal touch & making it ours for us & our guests to enjoy. You truly are a master of your craft. We will never forget what you did for us & you will live in our memories forever. Chris & Becky

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rachel N

From the moment I met Chris at a bridal fair, we got along great. He is very approachable and excited about all the ways he can make your day great. Leading up to the day, he made things very easy for us, and didn't make us do a million things for him. Our location has a... Read More ridiculous amount of places for great pictures, and picking which ones to use overwhelmed me, so Chris took care of it all. On the day of he was perfect. Friendly and caring but also invisible. There were many pictures he took that I don't even remotely remember him being nearby. I've only gotten a slideshow so far, but it was amazing, I can't wait for the rest!!! I have no regrets about hiring Chris for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Joann G

I would choose DEvlin photography again if I needed a photographer! From the day I met with Chris, he was friendly, accommodating, attentive and so much more. He went OVER AND ABOVE what we had expected!! On a day when the stress level is high, chris was at every turn with a... Read More smile! Excellent photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Doug C

Chris Devlin did a super job capturing the feeling and mood as well as the aesthetics of our wedding. He is a master at taking candid photos and seems to have a keen sense of who and what to photograph when the time is right. He loves natural settings and has a good eye for... Read More outdoor beauty. He is creative and shoots from all angles and distances: macro, close and far. Importantly, he is a real joy to work with and seemed to have as much fun at the wedding as anyone. We are very happy with his work.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kayla M

I am so happy I went with Devlin Photography for my wedding! The photos are absolutely beautiful and I have some many to choose from. He captured all of the big important moments and all of the little details. When you hire Chris, he is there to photograph all day. Many other... Read More photographers I met with had an 8-hour package and then you could add on more time. My ceremony was in the early afternoon with the reception later in the evening, so I needed someone for the entire day. It was great to know that no matter how long it took, Chris could capture it all. I would also recommend requesting a second photographer. I am happy that we did. There is so much going on and the day goes by so fast, so it is great to have another person taking photos to remember the day.

2016-09-19T11:49:35 Response from the vendor

Thank You so Much!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

My Mom, my husband Sean and I went to are very first bridal expo two years prior to our wedding to see what options were available. Multiple vendors immediately suggested Chris and that he was the best to work with. From the moment we met Chris we instantly felt comfortable with... Read More him, and you could tell he took the time to listen to what we were looking for. He definitely made the process easy going and was very prompt when returning phone calls and emails. Throughout the wedding day I had guests coming up to Sean and I saying how amazing and professional Chris was, and that I couldn't have found anyone better. He left me with a lot of amazing photos to cherish for years to come. We would highly recommend Devlin Photography!

2016-09-19T11:50:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was great getting to know you over the past 2 years and we had a spectacular day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Chris was the perfect combination of professional and personal in his interactions with the bride, bridal party, and guests. He was always responsive in a timely fashion, creative in his work, accommodating, and an all around nice guy. Bride, groom, and parents of the bride all... Read More highly recommend Devlin Photography for any occasion.

2016-08-24T12:08:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! That was a great day!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Elizabeth W

Chris Devlin is both a great guy and a great photographer. He does not limit you with an exact time limit. He is there to capture to the moments and he does a great job. We asked for a few special shots and he made them happen AND made them awesome. The groups shots were so... Read More fun. He went ahead of time to scope out unique places to capture a few artistic shots in addition to the traditional shots throughout the day. He makes a slide show, and this is great since we did not go with a videographer. It was a wonderful way to capture the day. We just received the photos digitally and they are so beautiful. In addition to the link, there is a flashdrive with a lovely gift box on its way. I highly recommend Chris. Great guy and great pictures!

2016-01-27T12:58:31 Response from the vendor

You guys rocked! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

We went to a wedding expo and multiple vendors pointed us in his direction telling us he is the best around. As soon as we met him, we knew they were right. Chris is incredible, creative, and so much fun to work with! His personality is so easy going and he made us feel so at... Read More ease during our engagement photos and the wedding. He met with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure our day was perfect. I was a very unorganized bride and he made sure our wedding was perfect and kept us on track. I am constantly getting compliments how beautiful our pictures are and how they fit our personalities perfectly. Any couple would be lucky to have Chris as their photographer.

The PERFECT wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Terry V

Simply stated, Chris was a pleasure to work with, from the day we met him, throughout the process of wedding planning, during our big day, and after when we viewed our wedding photos. Chris is a talented, experienced photographer, but what made him even more special to us was... Read More how kind he was and how much time he spent getting to know us. In fact, we felt so comfortable with Chris after our engagement session that we went out right after to see him play bass in his jazz band! Chris's exceptional skills combined with his accommodating, pleasant personality make him a perfect wedding photographer. Chris joined us very early on our wedding day to take numerous scenic photos before our ceremony and continued throughout the day, taking over 1500 photographs which included all the important moments, with beautiful, creative compositions. As we view our photographs, we can't believe he was able to capture so many special moments such as the children surrounding the chocolate fountain, great expressions of our guests, candid photos of our parents, and many more. Now that our wedding is over, we understand how critical it was to have an excellent photographer because our day seemed to fly by and we couldn't see and experience all that we wanted to. Thanks to Chris, we now have it all, and will cherish the memories for the rest of our lives. Thank you Chris!

Devlin Photography

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Cristina J

Chris was an amazing photographer from our first meeting with him until the actual day of our wedding! He has a fantastic demeanor, is very friendly, funny and laid back and trust me, that personality will help so much on your day because your nerves will be so crazy! On top of... Read More his great personality the actual pictures he took were all stunning, he did a great job and took SO many photos which is so nice! I can't say how much I appreciate being able to see all the pictures he took.. it's so fantastic to be able to relive that day through the photos and actually SEE everything (with non "crazy-bride" eyes). Thank you Chris!

2015-10-19T14:42:17 Response from the vendor

Well that was a lot of fun! Beautiful garden, Beautiful family and beautiful bride!!!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Dear Chris: Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for doing such a wonderful job with Chris and Cristina’s wedding; it was an amazing day and you captured the details so beautifully ~ the photos and video are simply stunning! Even more than that, we so deeply... Read More appreciate your calm professionalism and easy going temperament which made the day a truly wonderful experience for all involved. Anyone who looks your work will see your truly artistic flair and sense of style ~we are all impressed with your dedication to making this wedding a truly a memorable event. Thank you again. Lynn Lehrman Mother of the Groom

Wedding 8-2-15

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Sarah V

I have know Chris from Devlin Photography for several years now and knew I wanted him to be our wedding photographer from the moment I saw his work. My husband and I could not have been happier with the pictures from our wedding day, and our engagement photos! Our families could... Read More not stop talking about what a great job he did and how comfortable he made our guests feel. We would recommend him in an instant!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Mallorie C

Chris was amazing! From the beginning he was patient with us and provided us with many ideas. He shot our engagement pictures, helped with our save the dates, met with us in person twice prior to the wedding, exchanged emails and was prompt with our many requests. Chris wasn't... Read More just a photographer, but felt like a friend. Chris's work is amazing. He takes his time and really enjoys his passion. He puts in 110% in his photos. If you decide to chose Chris for your wedding you will not be disappointed. I can promise you that!

2015-10-12T09:36:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much! You both were a pleasure!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Ashley B

Chris Devlin was an amazing photographer for our special day. He took the time to really listen to what we wanted, and was eager to come up with unique creative photographs that no one else in the world could duplicate. We are so blessed that he was available and willing to work... Read More with us because the photographs we have are ones we will cherish for a lifetime. He made us feel comfortable, while ensuring he captured every moment in both the group shots as well as candids. I highly reccommend him for your wedding!

2015-10-12T09:37:27 Response from the vendor

Now that was a blast! Fireworks to finish the day!

Devlin Photography Review

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Chris was the photographer for my daughters wedding on July 25th 2015. I am a wedding caterer and I get the opportunity to work with and alongside many photographers. I highly recommend Chris to all my clients and he was the only choice for my daughters special day. Chris met... Read More with my daughter multiple times to discuss what was important to her, and he even went with her to the ceremony and reception site prior to the wedding so they could create a plan together. Chris and his partner arrived on time and were amazing. They captured every detail and moment,. The photographs are wonderful, the emotion of the day pours from each photo. The truth is that a wedding goes by so quickly, and they do, with all the preparation and attention to details leading up to the wedding day. I can say that the photos have allowed me to travel back to my daughters wedding and experience the joy all over, There was no detail missed!! Chris has an eye for the artistic and is patient to get a shot that no other photographer I have met has done. His use of the surroundings got incorporated in a way that you can only appreciate after the fact of what was unique to that place and time. Our photos were as sweet as the frosting on the cake. Many smiles and many thanks.

2015-10-12T09:38:04 Response from the vendor

Great family! Great wedding!...Great Fireworks!!!

The BEST Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 L N

Doing our due diligence, we interviewed two other photographers before meeting Chris from Devlin, but when we met him, we knew he was perfect for us. He brought samples he thought were appropriate based upon his interpretation of our pre-meeting phone schpeel, and he was... Read More spot-on. We LOVED his sample wedding album. We loved his slide shows. We loved that he was super-easy-going, knowing that we might need some additional calm on the big day. He did our engagement shoot, and it allowed us to all get to know each other a little better before the wedding day. We were so pleased with those pictures that we knew we'd love the work he did shooting our wedding. And we did. We do. Folks commented on how terrific he was. He was unobtrusive. He was great with kids. He made the stodgy folks smile and laugh. After seeing some of the pictures, my brother said, "Wow. This guy is fantastic. Somehow he made everyone look good." He did a wonderful job with the formals, and the candids are a joy. We have some of the best pictures of the best memories of the best day. So happy with our choice. :o)

Devlin Photography

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Carol A

Loved having Chris at my daughters wedding. I could tell he loved his job! Helpful, easy to work with and fun. So glad he is 'local'. He took so many memorable pictures that we are so grateful for. Thanks Chris for your professionalism and flexibility. You made our day... Read More enjoyable!

Wedding

Reviewed on 2/16/2015

Chris was professional, prompt and friendly. We are very happy with his photos.

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sara K

Chris provided wonderful customer service. He met with us multiple times before the big day to ensure we got the photo types we desired for our wedding. Chris was incredibly professional and friendly - we enjoyed working with him. My con is that his tier 3 package was... Read More expensive. Looking back, we would have opted for a different package.

Start a Conversation!