Storytelling Images

Christopher Devlin has been a visual artist for over 20 years. His style and art for storytelling, results in captivating, truthful images that translate into a photographic collage of lifelong memories. A well-recommended photographer, Chris seeks to exceed your expectations!

Documentary

Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums

New England and NYC Metro, CT New England and NYC Metro (860) 434-0005

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Molly Z

Chris was so wonderful to work with from the beginning. He gave us great advice and guidance from our first meeting as we began our planning process. He was a calming presence the entire wedding day while also going along with a fun vibe we wanted on our special day. He captured... Read More amazing photos without even realizing he was nearby snapping away both in church and reception. Our bridal party was amazed how smoothly our formal photos went. Great to work with And would absolutely would recommend brides and grooms to book with Chris.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Molly D

It may surprise you what an integral part of your day the will photographer play. He is there for every special moment, intimately involved in the logistics and timing, and his product is about the only thing you'll have to look back at once the whirlwind is over. Chris was like... Read More my rock--calm, organized, funny. He was able to match his personality to the spirit of the day and my bridal party's ridiculous sense of humor. He cloned himself, as promised, working his magic to get shots of two simultaneous moments. He had the eye and spontaneous quick thinking to capture precious, unplanned little moments. And he had the demeanor to keep my nerves in check before the ceremony. Oh, and the photos are beautiful!

amazing

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Mindy J

chris, and his work, is nothing short of amazing. i was immediately comfortable with him from our very first conversation. he was communicative, and definitely understood what we were looking for as well as offering some of his own great suggestions. his photos captured... Read More perfectly the love and happiness that was so clearly felt in the room. couldnt possibly be happier with the way they turned out!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

Chris Devlin was fantastic to work with. His photography was excellent and his personality was wonderful. He arranged several meetings before the wedding all planning was effortless. We highly recommend Devlin Photography to photograph your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brittney A

Chris Devlin did an AMAZING job on both our engagement and wedding photos! From our first meeting my husband and I knew Chris was the photographer for us. His professionalism, friendly and outgoing attitude and large assortment of photos in the albums and brochures he brought to... Read More show us, convinced us right away that he would do an exceptional job on the biggest day of our lives and we were right! He even worked with our dog, Tyson (our baby) and we are now able to always look back and see him in our gorgeous photos because of him. We would highly reccomend Chris for anyone looking to book engagement/wedding photographers! He is responsive, creative and gets the job done. Thank you Chris!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Heidi S

Chris was very professional and precise .... had a gorgeous sunset to work with so time was of the essence!! He captured the spirit of the day beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Mahady M

Booking Chris was the very first thing I did once we decided to get married because I knew his calm, friendly, professionalism and perceptive, creative spirit would capture the spirit and essence of our wedding We couldn’t be happier with what he contributed to and created from... Read More our day

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Brandon W

Very awesome photos. Quick and exactly what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kacey S

Chris was absolutely amazing!!!! He will go to the ends of the earth to make your photos absolute perfection. Just TRUST him!!! He knows exactly what he's doing! Tip: Allocate time for beautiful pictures so that you don't feel rushed!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Erik I

We were extremely happy to work with Chris. We found him to be easygoing and personable. Both of us are shy about having our pictures taken. Chris used his sense of humor to help us relax and feel confident in front of the camera. Chris approached our photo sessions with a... Read More good combination of planning and flexibility. For our engagement session, he shot our photos at a location that was familiar to him. He had some specific locations in mind for shots. The same was true for our wedding session - he knew the venue and had some specific places where he wanted to get shots of us. At the same time, he wasn't too rigid about it. If he liked the way the light looked, or if he saw a shot he liked, he would get it. Lastly, he was timely in sending our photos back to us. All in all, we were highly satisfied with his customer service and the quality of his work. So if you're looking for a photographer, do yourself a favor and meet with him. You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Nick S

I have to say, first and far most, Chis Devlin, is absolutely amazing! Not only did his talent immensely surpass my hopes and expectations as our wedding photographer, he is such a great person to work with. He is super creative, very involved, and just has fun with you while... Read More capturing the best day of your life. His energy was top notch to the very end; I very much appreciated his excitement with each captured photo of our wedding day. Every photo he took I loved! I would definitely recommend Chris Devlin as their wedding photographer. I plan on asking him to shoot other moments of our life adventures ahead! Thanks Chris!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Amanda G

I would definitely recommend Devlin Photography for your wedding. Chris is absolutely awesome and is so easy to work with. My husband and I are were so thrilled with our pictures and had a blast the day of when we were taking them. Chris goes above and beyond to make sure they... Read More are everything you want and more.

2017-07-24T12:17:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You had a very special day! Please stay in touch!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Rachel B

Chris and EJ were absolutely amazing on our wedding day!! Despite some timing issues, Chris and EJ kept it (and me) together with a small hiccup in our transportation that delayed photo times and location. Chris was wonderful, professional, and I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Cynthia Y

Chris was an excellent photographer. I received compliments from our guests on how professional he was. Chris totally captured the sentiment of my wedding day in our pictures. I highly recommend Chris for your event.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Erica J

Chris was amazing! So friendly and professional with everything that he did. He goes above and beyond to make sure your pictures look incredible. We are so lucky to have found him and we are so excited to get our wedding photos back because we know they are going to be... Read More outstanding! Thank you so much Chris and we can not wait to work with you again!!!! Thank you for making our wedding day so magical. xoxo

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Ashley P

Chris Devlin far surpassed our expectations for our wedding! In our meetings prior to the wedding, Chris was very friendly, organized, prompt, and highly professional. Chris provided amazing examples of his work on other weddings and events. Chris really did a incredible job on... Read More our wedding. His use of lighting, and the venue made for some very unique and beautiful pictures! He really captured the magic of our special day. I cant thank him enough for the beautiful job he did. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone, a thousand times over! If your looking for a photographer for your wedding or event, you found him! Chris Devlin is definitely the one you want!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

From the moment we met Chris we knew he was the right photographer. He is a very personable person, and we realized that from the start. On our special day he made us feel at ease. Capturing every moment with such grace & class for us to treasure every day for the rest of our... Read More lives. From the bridal suite to the ceremony, from your brilliant idea of our courtyard group picture to the reception. From the many pictures of our family & guests to one of the last pictures taken outside the tower of the castle you have created so many memories for us to remember & many for years to come. Thank you Chris for taking your personal touch & making it ours for us & our guests to enjoy. You truly are a master of your craft. We will never forget what you did for us & you will live in our memories forever. Chris & Becky

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rachel N

From the moment I met Chris at a bridal fair, we got along great. He is very approachable and excited about all the ways he can make your day great. Leading up to the day, he made things very easy for us, and didn't make us do a million things for him. Our location has a... Read More ridiculous amount of places for great pictures, and picking which ones to use overwhelmed me, so Chris took care of it all. On the day of he was perfect. Friendly and caring but also invisible. There were many pictures he took that I don't even remotely remember him being nearby. I've only gotten a slideshow so far, but it was amazing, I can't wait for the rest!!! I have no regrets about hiring Chris for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Joann G

I would choose DEvlin photography again if I needed a photographer! From the day I met with Chris, he was friendly, accommodating, attentive and so much more. He went OVER AND ABOVE what we had expected!! On a day when the stress level is high, chris was at every turn with a... Read More smile! Excellent photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Doug C

Chris Devlin did a super job capturing the feeling and mood as well as the aesthetics of our wedding. He is a master at taking candid photos and seems to have a keen sense of who and what to photograph when the time is right. He loves natural settings and has a good eye for... Read More outdoor beauty. He is creative and shoots from all angles and distances: macro, close and far. Importantly, he is a real joy to work with and seemed to have as much fun at the wedding as anyone. We are very happy with his work.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kayla M

I am so happy I went with Devlin Photography for my wedding! The photos are absolutely beautiful and I have some many to choose from. He captured all of the big important moments and all of the little details. When you hire Chris, he is there to photograph all day. Many other... Read More photographers I met with had an 8-hour package and then you could add on more time. My ceremony was in the early afternoon with the reception later in the evening, so I needed someone for the entire day. It was great to know that no matter how long it took, Chris could capture it all. I would also recommend requesting a second photographer. I am happy that we did. There is so much going on and the day goes by so fast, so it is great to have another person taking photos to remember the day.

2016-09-19T11:49:35 Response from the vendor

Thank You so Much!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

My Mom, my husband Sean and I went to are very first bridal expo two years prior to our wedding to see what options were available. Multiple vendors immediately suggested Chris and that he was the best to work with. From the moment we met Chris we instantly felt comfortable with... Read More him, and you could tell he took the time to listen to what we were looking for. He definitely made the process easy going and was very prompt when returning phone calls and emails. Throughout the wedding day I had guests coming up to Sean and I saying how amazing and professional Chris was, and that I couldn't have found anyone better. He left me with a lot of amazing photos to cherish for years to come. We would highly recommend Devlin Photography!

2016-09-19T11:50:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was great getting to know you over the past 2 years and we had a spectacular day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Chris was the perfect combination of professional and personal in his interactions with the bride, bridal party, and guests. He was always responsive in a timely fashion, creative in his work, accommodating, and an all around nice guy. Bride, groom, and parents of the bride all... Read More highly recommend Devlin Photography for any occasion.

2016-08-24T12:08:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! That was a great day!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Elizabeth W

Chris Devlin is both a great guy and a great photographer. He does not limit you with an exact time limit. He is there to capture to the moments and he does a great job. We asked for a few special shots and he made them happen AND made them awesome. The groups shots were so... Read More fun. He went ahead of time to scope out unique places to capture a few artistic shots in addition to the traditional shots throughout the day. He makes a slide show, and this is great since we did not go with a videographer. It was a wonderful way to capture the day. We just received the photos digitally and they are so beautiful. In addition to the link, there is a flashdrive with a lovely gift box on its way. I highly recommend Chris. Great guy and great pictures!

2016-01-27T12:58:31 Response from the vendor

You guys rocked! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

We went to a wedding expo and multiple vendors pointed us in his direction telling us he is the best around. As soon as we met him, we knew they were right. Chris is incredible, creative, and so much fun to work with! His personality is so easy going and he made us feel so at... Read More ease during our engagement photos and the wedding. He met with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure our day was perfect. I was a very unorganized bride and he made sure our wedding was perfect and kept us on track. I am constantly getting compliments how beautiful our pictures are and how they fit our personalities perfectly. Any couple would be lucky to have Chris as their photographer.