Devorah Roldan Photography

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Orange County, CA | Denver Metro + Western Slopes, CO (720) 443-2869

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lindsey B

Although I believe Devorah had the best intentions for our wedding shoot, I was disappointed with the outcomes. The quality of the photos was not what I expected from a professional. Many of the pictures were overpowered by white balance issues, shadows and the flash. I didn't... Read More experience her eye for detail or creativity; the pictures were basic. I did not feel as if Devorah directed people well and with so many people at a wedding, this is crucial. Important shots were missed due to lack of communication and no direction. The second shooter was more like an intern and needed much guidance. If I could do it again, I would choose differently.

2016-11-15T15:34:24 Response from the vendor

Hello! DRP wants nothing more than to provide the best services for our clients. However, we cannot control the minister's rules, weather and schedule. We only had 2 hours on the church property and your ceremony lasted an hour and 40 minutes. We couldn't get... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

I could never adequately express what an incredible experience we had with Devorah Roldan Photography. We asked Devorah to do our engagement session after checking out her phenomenal pictures and learning a bit about her story from her website. Along with being an exceptional... Read More photographer, Devorah is extraordinarily thoughtful and kind. If we had questions about potential locations or wardrobe choices she was always quick to respond with valuable insight. Devorah's outgoing personality and her down to earth demeanor made us feel comfortable and confident during our photo shoot. Devorah even let us incorporate our fur baby (Koney) into our shoot, even though he added a few complications. It is abundantly clear that Devorah is passionate about her artistry and each of her clients; it shows in her work and in every interaction with her. Don't miss the opportunity to book such a dedicated, talented, and genuine photographer. We could not have been happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Crystal L

Devorah was extremely sweet and very talented. She was flexible with everything we threw at her, and our outdoor portrait photos came out beautifully! There was a technical issue that prevented our full family photos from coming out, but we are more than happy with her service... Read More and professionalism.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jacklyn F

I found Devorah's website online and was blown away by her amazing photos. I took a chance and booked an engagement session with her and it was so much fun! She is not only an amazing photographer, but an amazing bubbly person! She was so helpful and responded to my emails... Read More almost immediately! Our photos turned out amazing and I am so happy we chose her!!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 elizabeth g

First time in Denver and we recently got engaged so I definitely wanted to take the opportunity to get some engagement shots with the beautiful Denver skyline. She was so helpful on outfit choices and keeping me updated on the weather. She made sure we picked the best day to... Read More take the best pictures. We've already got a sneak peek of one of the pictures and we loved it! She's great! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have genuine fun pictures that clearly show the love between a couple.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Our photographer canceled at the last minute, as in the day before, and Devorah stepped in and saved the day! And it was a holiday, New Years Eve! She showed up and was gracious and lovely and gave us some amazing memories of our day! We so appreciate all she did!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Rhiannon S

My fiance and I hired Devorah to do our engagement photos in Denver, Colorado. And she was amazing! She was so friendly and put us totally at ease throughout the photo shoot - the first time we'd been in front of the camera professionally. The pictures turned out amazing - which... Read More is the most important part! Devorah also has high standards for her work. When our first shoot was ruined on a particularly gusty day, she had us redo our photos at no cost to us to make sure that they were the best quality. If you are looking for someone to do your engagement or wedding photos, hire her! If we were getting married in Colorado, I totally would!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Stephanie G

Devorah was my photographer for my engagement, wedding, and even pregnancy! She was amazing and easy to work with. She made the shoot fun and felt more like a friend than a photographer. Her prices are affordable, but that doesn't compromise quality! She doesn't mind traveling... Read More and makes sure you're happy with all your photos! If I lived in Colorado still, then she would be my go to photographer for every event! I can't rave enough about her!:)

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

Devorah is a wonderful photographer I highly recommend here. She did an excellent job at our wedding. Her visions and creativity are superb. She's very outgoing, profesional and comfortable to be around. She really takes the time to make sure every picture is top notch. You... Read More can't go wrong choosing her she is one of the best in the business.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

Devorah was simply the best. Very professional, and gave us beautiful pictures. We feel blessed to have found her. One week before our wedding our previous photographer cancelled and Devorah literally saved the day.

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Kelly S

Devorah did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos in August of 2015. I can not say enough about her!! She made my husband and I feel comfortable and got some amazing photos at our engagement shoot. In the time leading up to our wedding she was in constant contact... Read More and was very organized. On our wedding day Devorah was running the show! She got the wedding party focused and was able to get all the shots we wanted in a short amount of time. She also got several compliments from our guests. We received the wedding photos soon after the wedding and we were absolutely amazed at how good they came out! She got all the photos we wanted and more! She definitely has the eye for creative shots. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding photography. The price was insanely reasonable and totally worth it. Don't choose anyone else for your wedding, Devorah is the best!!! <3 a happy bride

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Meghan N

Where to start... Thank you for giving us the most beautiful engagement and wedding photos ! You are a pleasure to work with ! So much fun and energetic and up for any challenge ! Since the day I met you I knew you were the one that could capture our special moments and love in... Read More every photo. Your prices are competitive and you travel all over Colorado ! Such a plus ! Your turn around time to receive images is very fair and it doesn't leave your clients waiting very long. That was super important to me and you delivered. Communication is very open and you're so easy to talk to! Devorah is an amazing photographer who will make sure every single moment is captured and frozen in time for you to enjoy day after day. She ads life to any photo shoot and to your wedding day ! You can't go wrong and you will realize that once you have met her. I'm thankful she was our photographer and I'm thankful to call her my friend.