Vases

1604 Vantage Drive, Carrollton, TX (972) 607-9598

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Justin L

We came here to purchase vases for our wedding in Abilene, TX. They had a large selection and were easy to work with. We ended up needing to buy a larger size and came back to exchange vases. All in all we were very happy with the outcome, and they made for beautiful... Read More centerpieces for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Tyler S

Ordered online after finding DFW Vases online. Got nothing but compliments about our DIY centerpieces made for our wedding. Instead of using a florist, we used branches from my uncles ranch sprayed with Gold and Silver, and placed them in glass containers. We bought mostly... Read More block/square shaped vases which were very high quality and had a very nice weight. We also ordered some cylinder vases. All the vases were hand blown, and beautiful. One thing to note, we had to have the vases shipped to us, and we received 1 broken vase. DFW Vases was quick to replace the piece and even shipped the replacement out to us in a timely manner. Thank goodness we ordered the items early! Jessica was very friendly and easy to work with over the phone and from ordering to delivery everything went smoothly which really helped us with the planning process.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Tyler S

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 L C

Ordered two cases of vases from them. Every single one of them has some sort of blatant blemish or imperfection on it. They have divots, stripes, occlusions, and other markings on them. When I contacted customer service about the problem, they ignored me. They did not respond to... Read More my complaint until I informed them that I would be writing reviews online about them. And even then, they tried to play it off like these were "normal" imperfections in glass. I don't know about you, but I've seen a lot of glass vases in my time (and own plenty) that don't have these marks. They cast ugly shadows depending on what's inside of them and look like something you would buy at a yard sale. If you're looking for something nice, go elsewhere.