DFWMinisters.com & TexomaWeddingMinisters.com

Denton, Cooke, Collin, Grayson Counties & surrounding areas

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith, Spiritual

all of North Texas and southern Oklahoma, Denton, TX Denton, Cooke, Collin, Grayson Counties & surrounding areas (903) 647-1284

Made Our Day Perfect

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Skye B

Rev made our ceremony perfect. She worked with us through email until the day of the wedding then the day of the wedding she worked with us a little bit more. Her premarital classes are non-intrusive and allow the couple to keep their business between them while still allowing... Read More them to go through the premarital counseling process. The day of our wedding she quickly caught on to how my husband and I work and immediately worked that into the ceremony by adding small statements here and there. Our day was lighthearted, beautiful, and full of smiles and I believe Rev contributed to that greatly.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Jeni C

Aliene was everything we could have hoped for in an officiant. Not only was she flexible, but patient and concerned that we have things exactly as we wanted them. We had the option to review and revise the vows to make them more personal, which was amazing; and her delivery of... Read More the vows was heartfelt and sincere. Not once did either of us feel like she was some stranger who just 'showed up' to do her job and get out of there. She was patient and kind with our family (and with the fact there was 3x more of them than we expected!), and worked with us to ensure everything went off without a hitch. I highly, highly recommend 'The Rev' to anyone who is looking for a down-to-earth, professional, and personal officiant. Four thumbs up from these gals!!!

Wonderful Officiant & Perfect Ceremony

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Krys H

I would absolutely recommend "Rev" Aliene Bodholdt! Working with Rev was a wonderful experience, and our wedding was perfect. My husband, Matt, and I could not have been happier! I found Rev while searching for "alternative officiants" because we're more spiritual than... Read More religious and also REALLY wanted the ceremony to be quite personalized. Upon our first phone conversation, I knew Rev would be perfect. Rev was very perceptive/intuitive about our personalities, and she used that to write the most beautiful ceremony. She was funny, laid back, and encouraged our participation and editing of the ceremony to make it truly about us. Rev was also such a fun, pleasant personality overall. Perhaps the most beautiful part of all was that she seemed touched by the vows we had written - she was instantly family. Rev was very responsive, timely, and attentive. She offered excellent insight into the process, and helped us keep nerves calm on the day of. The premarital lessons she provided were also an amazing addition to the experience. It was so helpful to consider and discuss such a variety of important topics with Matt long before the wedding. We loved the date nights we made of it! Thank you, Rev!!!

Our Wedding on 11/2/13

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Gail

We were thrilled that Rev. Bodholdt was available to perform our wedding ceremony. My husband and I were new to the Dallas/Fort Worth area and did not belong to a specific church. When I came across DFWMinisters.com on The Knot I felt that this was a good choice. I did... Read More research other propects, but kept coming back to DFWMinisters.com. Our ceremony was so perfect and made personal to who my husband and I are. At the end of my wedding planning that turned out to be a peaceful decision. Rev. Bodholdt was so easy to work with and in constant contact during the planning of the wedding.

The best to work with!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Janna G

I came across The Rev. Aliene Bodholdt searching for local officiants for our wedding ceremony. I read a few hundred reviews before narrowing down the choices over a couple months. I enjoyed reviewing the photos and testimonies for The Rev. She contacted me the same evening that... Read More I submitted my interest. She spoke to me as if she knew me for years! She listened to what I for sure wanted included in the ceremony as well as gave me several suggestions. Perfect for the budget too! The Rev. gave me great advice regarding marriage, compromising, and preparation for the big day. The premarital advice and worksheets will forever be something we can look back on during our marriage. She was so quick to respond to emails when I had questions, about anything! She was a quick go to for help regarding the rest of the wedding planning. I even received a fantastic referral for a DJ from The Rev whom I also hired! They were both so perfect! The Rev has such a vast knowledge base that there was not a situation she didn’t have an answer for. She ensured that our rehearsal went very smoothly as well…and on time! On the day of the ceremony, she was the first to arrive. She kept me cool and calm. Never did I see her not smiling. She had written the most beautiful ceremony that captured all of the points we had talked about, including an honoring of the military for both sets of fathers (she kept it a surprise and we also handed the mom’s a single flower for their honoring), hand blessing, and even a sand ceremony incorporating our children symbolizing the blending of families. She had our guests laughing and didn’t miss a beat. The Rev was so much fun at the reception too! Shared some pictures in our photobooth, a wonderful meal, and great conversation. I am still getting compliments about the ceremony! Thank you Rev, you are truly a delight and a friend for life.

Rev.

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Terri B

Our reverend was helpful, accommodating and easy! She gave us great advice for our wedding day (little bottles of water for the guests since it was outdoors, how to incorporate my daughter into the ceremony, etc.) She was kind, and took care to personalize our ceremony!

My October 2011 wedding

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Lauren C

The minster I had did a great job! She fit everything to our needs and did so ahead of time. I really like that she didn't wait til the last second to prepare her script. Everything went great!

Great!

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 stefanie l

Rev Aliene Bodholt did a great job at our ceremony! She was very helpful and professional. Everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend her.

Perfect Ceremony

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Amanda S

My husband and I were very pleased with the ceremony and how Rev Aliene Bodholt calmed my nerves. She helped us customize our ceremony and everything went great. We definately recommend her for any couple getting married.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Michael C

Rev Bodholdt did an excellent job! My husband and I were so happy we chose to have her do our ceremony. We had fun and we laughed. She was very professional and very quick to answer any email or message I sent to her. I never had a question in my mind about what was going... Read More on. We were so lucky to find such a wonderful person to share our special day with us. Thank you so much!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Angela H

We planned a last minute wedding and DFW Ministers were great! I would recommend anyone to use their services.

Perfect for us

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Chinh L

Rev Bodholt conducted the wedding exactly like we imagined. She quickly understood us and our desires. everything was just perfect!