Diamond Bar Golf Course

(6)

Diamond Bar, CA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Let Us Assist You With All The Details.

Our outdoor ceremony site features a gazebo overlooking Mt. Baldy and our lush golf course. The beautiful banquet room features cathedral ceilings and breathtaking views. Special wedding packages and personalized service are sure to make your special day one you'll cherish forever.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Unusual/Alternative

22751 E Golden Springs Drive, Diamond Bar, CA

Thank you Diamond Bar Golf Course!

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Anabella B

I'm so glad I found this venue for my wedding! From start to finish they responded promptly to all my emails with questions that I had. I worked mostly with Gaby and she was just wonderful! The day of my wedding couldn't have been more great, the staff is all beyond friendly and helpful, especially the banquet manager, he always had a smile on his face and made sure we were doing ok, Jennifer did a great job guiding us through the ceremony and our rehearsal! All our guests loved the venue.

Great place with the BEST Staff

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Adriana S

When we chose this venue for our reception, it was kind of scary. Having so many to pick from you never know what is the right choice and once yougive them your deposit, you know you're going to find some other place... Not so with the Diamond Bar Golf Club. Everything was perfect! Their staff was friendly and helpful; letting us custominze our reception package so it would fit our needs exactly. They offer food tastings well in advance so you can ensure the meal you serve yoru guests is what you would like as well. All their receptionpackages allow you to select from 1 of 2 bakeries for your wedding cake and do not charge you an additional slicing fee. The day of the event was PERFECT! The grounds were made available for us and our photographer. It was easy and most of all FUN!

loved it!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 jessica r

Very beautiful venue. The people there were easy to work with, and made my wedding look amazing. I couldn't be happier. they even planted flowers that matched my wedding colors around the gazebo! I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Our Wedding ♥

Reviewed on 1/16/2015

We had our wedding in Diamond Bar Golf Course on the 28th of December, 2014. It was so elegant and organized with Jennifer's and Hayley's help. The ladies stayed in touch with us until the last moment to make sure that everything is set as we wanted. The venue was set perfectly. The food was amazing. We had to request Halal food (Islamic Culture and Religion), and they didn't hesitate to take our request and do it the way we wanted. The ladies just did more than what we wanted and everything was set perfectly and as we wanted it. I would totally recommend the place, specially with those of you who has a small budget. The ladies did what we wanted and based on our budget. Our night was amazing and just the way we dreamed of.

BEST RECEPTION EVER

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Courtney P

Jennifer was amazing to work with. They were very friendly and anything I wanted for my reception they assisted with making it happen. Planning a wedding is stressful and they helped me be stress free on my wedding day. Everything I wanted was exactly how it came out. I highly recommend having your wedding there and ask for JENNIFER and no one else to help you out. The event staff that catered my wedding the day of were so polite and helpful they made everything go very smooth and all my guests complimented me.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Georgianna A

My wedding was absolutely perfect. I had my ceremony and reception there. It was very elegant, intimate and romantic. My favorite thing about this place is that it is so nice and comes with everything that you don't need to buy any decorations really. They set it up for you and do the clean up so all you need to worry about on your day of is you. They have very reasonable prices as well. Any day, but Saturday is the best value. The only thing I would say is my food tasting was amazing, but the day of the wedding it was just good. Still good, but not amazing like the tasting. Jennifer and Laura are great and will help with whatever you need.

TO Diamond Bar Golf Course