Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

323 Allegheny St, Hollidaysburg, PA (814) 693-9323

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Miki G

Diamond Bridal had their hands full trying to dress two brides for our wedding. Not only were they extreamly accomadating to help us not see each other's dress, but they helped us both find our dream dresses. We were completely in love with our dresses and the team at Diamond... Read More Bridal made us feel welcome and were patient with us when searching for our dresses. We've recieve numerous compliments on our dresses! They were absolutely perfect and we'd like to say thank you all for everything you did, it truly made our day that much more special.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Carey S

good dress selections and wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Jennifer B

I LOVED my experience at Diamond Bridal Collections when choosing my own wedding dress as well as bridesmaid dresses. When trying on dresses, the shop really took time to figure out what I specifically wanted (as well as what I didn't want). They selected a variety of gowns to... Read More try on that perfectly fit my style and helped narrow down my choices to one dress I absolutely LOVED. This was by far the best and most laid back experience I have had when trying on dresses. The staff is very friendly and willing to make the experience enjoyable and stress-free. I also selected my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses from Diamond Bridal. We ended up selecting a gown that looks SO beautiful on all of the bridesmaids. The store manager also helped make the dress match my "wedding vision" by showing me the different colors and fabric that were available for the dress. I am SO pleased with the help they offered to customize the dresses based on how I was envisioning it. My friends were also very pleased with the ordering and sizing process, as they allowed them to try on the different sizes and see what was most comfortable for them before purchasing. For anyone that is searching for a store that offers a variety of gowns for brides and bridesmaids, I highly recommend checking out Diamond Bridal. The overall experience and excellent customer service makes wedding planning easy for brides and bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kelly M

Great selection of wedding gowns. I walked in not knowing exactly what I wanted and was able to try on a variety of dresses before I found my dress. They have something for everyone here and the service was amazing. Heather and Kim were so helpful!

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Jessica G

Beautiful dresses

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Jessica R

My dress, the bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos, mothers and grandmothers dresses all came from Diamond Bridal. These ladies know what they're talking about and delivered for the wedding!

Made me feel like a queen

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Megan C

I loved this bridal store - everyone who worked there was so helpful and NOT pushy at all, they were so nice and made you feel like they really cared that you looked your best on your day not in it just for the sale which I loved! The alterations was great also - so smooth and... Read More they did anything you asked, amazing place all the way around.