Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Online Ordering, Fashion Services, Fashion

7433 Greenback Ln, Citrus Heights, CA

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

I fell in love with a silver dress with black overlay. The black had rose details on it, and a larger rose at the waist. The dress was strapless and I had some minor alterations made. I had the back changed to a corset so that any weight fluctuations wouldn't matter as much, and... Read More had the front hemmed up slightly so I could walk easier. All in all it was a great experience and everyone kept saying how beautiful I looked and how much they loved the dress!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Great Service!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Molly S

I bought my wedding dress at Diamond Bridal Gallery and I am so happy that I did! I wanted pieces added to my dress, so they could have easily treated me like a difficult customer, but instead they gave me everything I wanted and more. Senya was patient and spent a lot of time... Read More helping me choose and alter my dress until I was completely happy with it. My dress had a lot of layers and was very difficult to alter, but the seamstresses here did an amazing job. Not only was the quality of the finished product everything I dreamed it would be, but the process was enjoyable as I worked with the wonderful women who run this shop.