Diamond Dan Productions

across Central Illinois

One Day. One Party. One Dream Come True.

Let’s plan the perfect wedding together using your dreams and our professionalism as the foundation. Celebrate with the assurance that your dreams are about to come true. Entertainment with excellence. It means your wedding will be wonderful. Call Today!

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

807 Whippoorwill Drive, Washington, IL
across Central Illinois

So fun!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jessica W

So happy I hired Diamond Dan Productions! The DJ I had was so fun & did such a great job of getting everyone out on the dance floor & keeping everyone involved. Heard great things about him from my guests for weeks after the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Jessi R

I had a great experience with this DJ at our wedding and weddings of friends. They have a really neat online tool to plan out the ceremony, and our DJ introduced himself in the beginning so that I would know who to go to. He made announcements for us when I needed him too and... Read More was patient with me when I was making requests for things. He played our online playlist as well as all the other guests requests. The photobooth was so fun and our guests loved it, definitely worth a little extra cash!

Amazing Reception

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Carly W

The enitre reception went off without a hitch and the DJ timed everything well. The dance floor was packed the whole night and the music was always approprate for the moments. Dan has many years of experience, and it shows! I could not have asked for a more care free experience.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Lisa S

Used Diamond Dan for their photobooth and it was an absolute hit! Not only was the staff maintaining the booth wonderful during the reception, but our guests loved it!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Courtney H

We used Diamond Dan for our wedding and he did a great job. It was a really easy process and I would recommend him to any bride.

So Fun!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Gina S

I LOVED them! We had so much fun with this DJ. The best part was, everything can be done online. They set up a page for you and you select your music. This cut down on the stress of having to plan another meeting. They are very willing to meet with you if you prefer. But if you... Read More fill out the forms online there is really no need. Everyone loved our DJ and had a great time!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Jenna S

Great online planning tool. Slow to respond to some emails but overall I could not be happier with how well the DJ did at the reception. Also VERY reasonable!

Wonderful Set-Up & Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Kali R

Our DJ was Ryan from Diamond Dan Productions and he was wonderful! He played all of the songs we requested and double checked with the groom and I to be sure that song requests were alright with us - he moved the timeline when things took less time than we had originally thought... Read More and made sure that he did not come for set-up during our ceremony (unlike the caterer!) He was great!!

Knows how to read the crowd

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Jacqueline B

Jason had done my sister's wedding the summer before, and everyone loved him, so we knew immediately who we were going to use. It was a little bit of a drive for them, but they didn't even hesitate. We added in a slideshow close to the wedding date and they had everything... Read More (projector and screen). We did things a little different, but he went with the flow. Everything turned out great!

Very professional!

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Heidi B

Diamond Dan was very professional and provided a great service. I loved that I could get online and create different playlists and make an electronic outline of the reception. He announced everything and was very flexible with timeline. Music quality was great and prices are... Read More very reasonable-that being said we had a discount because we had a Friday night wedding. :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Jourdan B

Diamond Dan Productions was great at my reception. The entire time the dance floor was open, it was packed with people. There was never a time when people weren't dancing and it made the reception really fun. Everyone told me my reception was the best, and I'm sure the DJ had a... Read More part of that. They mixed the styles and decades of music really well. Definitely use Diamond Dan!